Have you ever been in love Sup Forums?

Have you ever been in love Sup Forums?

Tell me about her

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_fatale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was in love with freedom. Alas I live in Australia where such things aren't allowed

I was in """love""" with a petite chink in highschool. She was ugly AF but I didn't know any better at the time. Sex was rubbish and she went for a fellow chinkface a year later.

Never felt that way again when dating, good thing that I got that overwhelming mating rush out of my system early.

>Daddy make them love me!!!

Yes, money. Not for money itself but because it affords you the things you need.

Once, in my late school years. I found out shortly after that everything society said on how to act and treat them was wrong, and I stopped feeling anything about women other than contempt and pity.

I'm doing pretty good right now with money and property. Eventually I will cave in to one out of necessity, though.

No, and I've never had a crush either.

She was a disappointment. Got hooked on the blue pill, I removed her from my life. Don't like talking about it.

freedom is in the mind.

i reckon Asian but could be beta.

we don't even have freedom sticks here. You can have all the freedom in the mind you want doesn't make you free IRL

Up till this day, I'm still in love with her.
>pic
I need help

>Have you ever been in love Sup Forums?
yes
>Tell me about her
no

Once. Skinny blue eyed med, beautiful and slightly autistic. During class she was staring at me, I looked at her and she hid her eyes. I asked her out, but she declined. I asked her several more times and she went mad at me, threatening to call the police. I had a gf previously and I have a gf now but it just isn't the same feelz.

I loved my first gf from high school. Sadly reality ruins everything. She moved across the country and left me heartbroken.

I dated a girl for a few years that I was absolutely in love with. I've never felt anything like that before or since. She was beautiful and sweet and a qt3.14 alternative girl with pink hair. She eventually told me she didn't want to date me anymore and the next day she was dating some other dude. I didn't know heartbreak literally physically hurts, I couldn't breathe without my chest feeling like there was a ton of bricks on it and my heart beat funny for a few weeks and that was years ago but when I think about her even now I feel depressed

You can only make yourself free mate.

All these individuals spouting nonsense about being free due to having sweet weaponry is admittedly hilarious. To truly think they have a say in the overall say in the way their country operates because they have a cute little pew pew weapon, is without question the high of delusion.

If you want to be "free" then you can do it anywhere, you just require intelligence.

itt women are whores.

yes, i been liking her for a while but she rejected me today i wanna die

:(

Definitely, m8

Had some thot flirt with me (10/10) blond Czech girl
She really was into me and I was really into her
It seemed all too good to be true

Months later she tells me she's been with another guy (before she meet me) but he's a literal cuck who wears 50 size pants, she likes dominate guys that pushed her around. So I simply thought she will break up with him and be with me because eh it seemed to be that way on paper.

Instead she says she can't let him go and instead lets go of me and tries to forget I ever existed. She was the only women to ever say I was worth while. Turned out she just needed a short thrill because her fatass, cuck boyfriend is being a cuck and she likes Dom guys. I got used.

I've not been able to even get a date after this.

I loved noone because I thought love is bullshit
then I met her
then I thought I have to improve to be worthy of her
then she told me that she doesn't feel about me that way
then we broke up
so now only vidya remains

Yes.
But then I realized it wasn't her I loved at all; it was just the idea of her. In fact, she was nothing like that idea. She looked like her, but she didn't move like her. She didn't talk like her and when she did talk, she never said what she could have said. So I fell out of love.

That sounds like an issue then.

You have to allow yourself to fall in love with someone.

She sucked my dick for a fiver

Here my story about how I improved my self and also fall into depression because of a qt.

Since may I deeply fall in love with a qt blonde girl. I'm shy but we end up talking and she started kissing me a lot at parties. Happy, I start lifting and lose a lot of wheight start dressing well, the glance of the girls change. We sleep together at a camping trip in august.
But, she don't want to go further ; we talk, we kiss, we fuck and nothing. And since may, I feel worst everyday. I think and dream of her every night.
Suicide is maybe the answer for me.
Now I'm 6'3, fit with blue eyes and many girls hit on me at parties but I only want her.

Wtf is wrong with her. A friend of her told me that she's single since 6yrs.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention they were engaged the whole time. I learned that weeks later.

Yes, it was with a girl in middle school named Stephanie Schumann. She was the hottest girl in school and smelled nice, she was a blonde blue eyed Aryan girl. I wish I could meet her today, I was to timid and shy to talk to her.

yeah the fuckin bois

>Have you ever been in love Sup Forums?
no

love is retarded and beatiful, but more retarded, don't do that

She lurks pol

ah, the excruciating pain of waifu syndrome

I know that feel user. Just remember at the end of the day make sure you get a women and have kids because all of Europe is depending on that. Not if you're happy but if you're successful in that goal.

Dont ever judge yourself on this part of your life. It would inevitable based on current society.

The funny narrative pushed by media is that women care and men do not. Which is literally the complete opposite.

Men are just logical.

we've been together 4 years last month she left me for another guy. we we're engaged and yeah fuck
that bitch. our last vacation was at wewelsburg.

I can't help you but please don't go kys.

She turned out to be a whore.

So now i just run over glow in the dark cianiggers.

>tfw she lurks Sup Forums only for the BLACKED threads

I agree with you but you certainly live up to your legacy of shitposting.

just thinking about that that she is with another
guy right now wants me to burn her house down.

That war maori dance is retarded.

I almost had the same thing happen but I was the dude taking the girl.

It's shitty but considering the guy in the story (and the fact he was a native American/ Irish mix and yeah. She didn't deserve him.

forget her.

the reality is that its your dick convincing you that she is worthy. ignore your dick for a while and reinvest your feelings in a new cutie. you'll be fine :)

>they fell for the love meme
love is merely an invention to keep us distracted. we were never meant to be monogamous.
the only love you should feel is for yourself and your fellow human.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femme_fatale

Some women are like a succubus or nymph that feed on male attention but do not intend on giving them any real love or companionship

you have to learn to tell these women apart; they are usually forward and flirtatious, but in an artful . coy way.

avoid them, they are probably influenced by a demon

Fuck a cuter girl 5years younger. Seriously. The epidemic of 18-19 yr old whores makes this an easily winnable game.

She might kill herself. Seriously. I've achieved the attempt.

>What someone could be
>What someone is

There are two perspectives on this, in my mind so far-- first, why would I subject someone to the particular brand of sensucht that drives my own sense of doubt and pursuit? and second, even if I decided to be selfish enough to put my own expectations for myself onto another woman, how could she ever be what she should be? But don't misunderstand me, user. I think it's more than that: it's that I know she will never be good enough, I just want a woman with enough clarity of mind to understand that she isn't good enough--just like I understand that I am not good enough. I would expect her to have the good grace to at least not act like she's anything more than a failure.
>maybe stop being a masochistic dick
hah. I'd rather not waste time on women and continue honing my own craft/work. How about this--
>I hear no soft footsteps carrying on the south wind and neither do you, he says quietly to the Captain. That’s not a woman out there on the widow’s walk, Ira, that’s just poetry: Linen, lace, and gold. And blame is the thing closest to a pious heart. See this one here, even this wretched idiot won’t touch it. He’s sealed his lips. You’re a fool. And a woman is a fool’s desire. Look.

do not have sex before marriage

youre feelings are obviously misplaced, how can you love someone who doesn't feel the same way? i dont understand
before you go, eastern philo, particularly buddhism, read Heart of the Buddha's teachings by Thich Nhat Hanh, if theres anything you do before you finish that sudoku
if you'd rather give up than attempt to solve your suffering, that's ok too

But she's so qt and sweet, she's exactly like in the pic.
I moving to LA next summer anyway but she's also moving to SF at the same time.

I'm too much of a coward to shoot myself.

I agree
better yet, go to brothel and manage a troise, boost in confidence and ego will be yuge, even if you paid for hookers

no thanks i despite a lifestyle like you mentioned.
and everyone else should aswell.

Look user, at the end of the day, all of western Civilization is looking at you for it's survival. Mainly have kids. Like idk how you feel about it at the end of the day but have 4-5 fucking kids so we don't die for fuck sakes.

you seen the new bladerunner movie?

btw you should find God. The best way of overcoming waifu syndrome is realising that waifus are not the most beautiful and important things in existence.

I've put my penis in the butt/pussy/mouth of sluts married to other people. I've convinced them to only anal.