Fem DINDU prob High on spice runs over cop gets shot

instagram.com/p/BaAakHRFK1F/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/10/cariann-denise-hithon-miami-police-shooting-video-temple/
youtube.com/watch?v=q9zLRDTpgw4
twitter.com/TempleTSG
instagram.com/p/BaAakHRFK1F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heavy.com/news/2017/10/cariann-denise-hithon-miami-police-shooting-video-temple/

bump

DINDU DUFFIN when?

Typical police brutality

Nice shooting, only needed 3 shots on a moving target to end that sheboon's criminal career. As a bonus think of all the money taxpayers will save by not having to provide for her 8 bastards.

Soon, from the looks of that heavy article.

They murdering us black folks, yet we keep committing crimes

kek

>moving target
>is inside vehicle
>just 3 shots
Impressive

>heavy.com/news/2017/10/cariann-denise-hithon-miami-police-shooting-video-temple/

>Her record shows some run-ins with the law, but no serious charges or convictions. Hithon was charged with unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and unauthorized removal of property in Prince George’s County, Maryland, in September 2016, but the case was dropped in March 2017. Her father was the complainant in that case.

>In August 2016, she was charged by the University of Maryland Police Department with driving with a suspended license and giving a false and fictitious name to uniformed police and issued a speeding ticket for driving 40 mph in a 20 mph zone, but that case was also dismissed. Hithon’s license was suspended earlier in 2016 after she was charged with failure to display her license to uniformed police on demand and driving 71 mph in a 50 mph zone after a traffic stop by Maryland State Police. Along with the suspension, she was fined $50.

>According to WUSA-TV, she was also recently charged with assault and battery and possession of marijuana, but those cases were not prosecuted. She also had a conviction for improper driving, the Miami Herald reports.

Really Comps my sushi.

totally justified

Should start passing laws like death penalty for speeding tickets

youtube.com/watch?v=q9zLRDTpgw4

Ya'll need to stop racist policing. Chill.

you know when msm finds this they're gonna run with cop on black violence.

she clearly almost kills a police officer after a wreck, hit and run, assault with a dangerous weapon, assault on police officer, attempted murder on police officer, dui...

cop has to make a decision..
perp runs over cop and civies..
take the shot or let her loose into the wilds of civilization risking more catastrophe...

cop made the right call at the right time.
and that's a tough call to make..
luckily she hit a pole, instead of ghost riding through the intersection risking even more peoples lives.
cop made the right decision..
that's how tough that job is...
that's the thin blue line.

>Hithon was charged with unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and unauthorized removal of property
If she had a dick it would be grand theft auto and burglary.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN SHE WUZ A GUD GURL

Marijuana strikes again.

Daily pot use is not safe kids. As much as they try to ram it down your throat.

Maybe, but typically when you had previous permission to use a vehicle, and the permission is rescinded or expired, you don't get charged with GLA-its usually unauthorized use.
The property, is probably the keys, but I don't know the case.

Also, looking at the instagram comments of "mrwelive" I see a spread of 60/40 in favor of the shooting. Now while, I can't determine the race of the poster on the instagram comment section, I can reasonably assume that the person using the word >nigga
is probably black and some of the comments supporting the shooting use that word...

So not a happening..

she was just late for church and gunned down in cold blood by some racist whites. poor girl dindu nuffin.

>Aw shiiiieeeet wut rung'd wit da biech
Fuck the south. Just let the niggers have it.

>Maybe, but typically when you had previous permission to use a vehicle, and the permission is rescinded or expired, you don't get charged with GLA-its usually unauthorized use.
Can confirm, used to take my pops vehicle, late at night, to sneak over to a HS GF's house when I was 16-17 & one night he woke up & notice his vehicle was gone. He contacted the police than notice I wasn't home.

Possession is the only reasonable request on that list. Fuck off with the rest. Trespassing? Really? It shouldn't be illegal for your dumb black ass to wander around my property uninvited?

Shooting wogs isn't a difficult decision m8.

WASSWRONG WIDDABITCH ?

>Apparently she was accosted by officers, and for whatever reason didn’t satisfy their demands
According to her father, Being told to get out of a car that is already wrecked at the scene of an accident is now being accosted by the cops for whatever reason.
fucking nigger tryna get that sweet gofundme money so he can make a rap video.

>that cop didn't have to shoot point blank like that

WHAT>!>>?!>!>!>!!>!>!> ?JEsus fuck my brain just flipped backwards WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN???? WHO COMMENTED THAT?? ?? HELLO? POINT BLANK LIKE THAT??? SHOULD THEY HAVE SNIPED THE DUMB BABOON INSTEAD??!?!

You know, maybe if those earlier cases HAD been prosecuted, and the charges had not been dismissed, she would have learned there were consequences to her actions, and she wouldn't have put herself in a position where this tragedy occurred.

One of the first comments

jennaou@mrwelive Hi there, I work for NBC News -- can we have your permission to use this video across our platforms with a courtesy to you?

They already found it and it's going to be edited down and spammed on every news outlet.

Broken windows policing saved New York City

Especially because you have ooga Booga man yelling "aw shiiieeet" the whole time.

I would

Rabid sheboon was obviously a danger to the public and had to be stopped. They tried that, an officer got hospitalized because of that. I think she left them no other recourse but to shoot and kill her. Good riddance.

>heavy.com/news/2017/10/cariann-denise-hithon-miami-police-shooting-video-temple/

LITERALLY DINDU NUFFIN!

HAHAHAHAHA

What a waste of German engineering.

blacks get disproportionally targetted by cops because you are fucking violent, dangerous, criminal niggers.

maybe be less black next time

Just another dead nigger with a meme education that would've taken a career from a white person. I'd just like to add that temple is based Bill Cosbys university.

>lawyers make the world a better place
Man, now I'm really glad she got fatally shot.

All lawyers are the same and they aren't the result of the system. Wew you sure are bright.

No.

He meant the cops should have shot out the tires.

How can she afford a pretty nice BMW? I thought dindus in Amurica were oppressed.

>he thinks that Black crime rates aren't the result of poor policy making in the past.

Come on Sup Forums

zoophile

Nice pits lol

Seeing as how she preceeded to live a rich live with BMW and everything and not give a shit about people she ran and might have run over, I'd say that gives a pretty good approximation about how her later live would have been.

here we fucking go again

This

Fuck yeah, cant wait for the gloomtube streams

taking out a nigress who looks to be in her prime breeding years. these actions deserve a medal. just think of how much will be saved in welfare, medical and prison costs because she'll never breed.

this was a heroic act to be sure

13% of the population commits over 50% of all violent crime. maybe yall need to learn how to stop being criminals.

The commentary was funny.

>“She was going to be the attorney to save the world,” said her father, Cary Hithon

lol

Find people who say the James Alex Fields Jr deserves death and this girl didn't

And you know the only reason she made it into a university was affirmative action

I was about to post this same exact copypaste. Instead I'll just add this:
>She wanted to fight against social injustice as an attorney and mentor, and the family “had a lot of promise,” for her, he told WUSA

At least she's dead now and can't endanger people's lives anymore.

>pussy pass gets you off on multiple charges
>better keep committing crimes!

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

SHE A GUD GURL

MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

If anyone wants to tweet back at her school here ya go: twitter.com/TempleTSG

'We are so proud and grateful to have had her as a Temple Owl' it says

They get welfare, housing projects, free school. It seems the whites have done everything they can to enable niggers to lead a normal life. But they still don't. So when you have eliminated all the social factors that may lead to a life of crime, then what remains must be a race thing.

Think of it: Evidence points to that we were being right being racists all along. Niggs just can't help being the niggers they are.

I wouldn't

She wasn't going to be an attorney even if the cop didn't shoot her. Aggravated Dui, hit and run x 3, assault with a deadly weapon etc only thing this bitch was gonna do was sit in a fucking jail cell with a fuck ton of student loan debt and zero chance in hell of getting a license to practice law.

Boohoo. Dead nigger=humanity wins.

it's the nature of the breed

I'm glad the nigger went down

Eventually we will kill them all at this rate.

it's really not good for you
>t. A guy who smoked everyday for 5 years

She ran over more than a cop, there was a woman on the ground being attended to the camera looked at after she crashed. Bitch deserved it.

No mother should have to fear for her daughter's life every time she gets intoxicated and drives a car over police officers

If cops are so afraid of these streets where people drive thousand of pounds of metal and gasoline around haphazardly while fucked out of their gourds on synthetic cannabis, they shouldn't be cops

Think about it

and CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

after how much cops are demonised by the black community im not even surprised she felt the need to accelerate the vehicle to escape what would have been a nightmare situation if she were on drugs.

thanks obama.

Lol she has been racking up a criminal rap sheet apparently, how far you think you're going to get as a lawyer when you've been convicted of crimes yourself? Including running over a cop.

3 shots properly placed on the move.

Now THAT'S Gun Control!

Who thinks that? And bad policy decisions where? Wherever dindus doo, they will dindu nuffin.

>instagram.com/p/BaAakHRFK1F/
I could watch cops shoot niggers and fags all day

This bitch was in college studying to he a lawyer, one of the good ones supposedly, and still acts like this. Nigs gonna nig

>OH SHEEEIT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE BITCH

kek

Can we make checker slip on vans a symbol of white supremacy?

>tragedy

Yeah, tragic. She was bound for greatness. Oh well, room temperature superconductor will have to wait until the next great mind comes along.

Being honor student in an all black school must be hard.

Thank God it was caught on tape, or nogs would have lied and made it seem like they shot her for no reason.

Also, anybody else catch a random dude calling a white dude "white cracker" Just normal accepted white racism.

Why did the cop shoot? I didn't understand the vid

Drinking in the streets is illegal? Not where I live

Are you blind?

Did she die though? I hope so.

>kayygalore@akon__fenty obviously she wasnt in the right frame of mind her death was not justified! my cousin was actually an amazing person she made a terrible mistake! those bitch ass cops could have easily shot her tires out & arrested her instead they ended her life her mother is devastated as well as all of us so no SHE DID NOT GET WHAT SHE DESERVED! NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE if that was your sister you’d feel exactly how i do so yes STFU!

Nigger logic.

But he's right, they could shot the tires or ask a patrol to chase the car.

Look for Africa monetary aid, or human aid whatever. They just cant progress

It's true. I'm pretty sure Cops do not look even appear human to most nogs at this point, let alone a nog who's under the influence.

jesus christ nothing but niggers all over the street screaming n sheeit. where in miami was this at and why so many niggers?

Negative Achmed. No time for nigger shenanigans. Neutralize the threat immediately.

you can still drive with blown out tires. bitch wouldve caused more harm

>where in miami was this

Literally anywhere. Miami is a nig infested shit hole.

My sister wouldnt do something stupid as running over a cop

> what's wrong with the bitch
they know

American cops are going to shoot you to death if you try to drive away from them. They will even intentionally move infront of the car to give legal cause to shoot you. The age of car chases is over. You will get shot. If the cop even remotely thinks youre going to touch him with the car, they are going to shoot you. If you actually hit a cop, you are already dead.

Its a troubling mindset they have these days but it exists because niggers keep nigging. Last two years have alot of examples of cops shooting at first legal opportunity instead of when it was absolutely necessary but what can you do when youre facing an endless tide of nog?

It doesn't trouble me because I don't try to run over cops.

I don't try to run over cops because I don't deserve death. Those who cannot behave themselves should be killed.

I don't see a problem shooting reckless shits in order to keep them from killing anyone else on the road. Cars are dangerous as fuck and people need to learn to act accordingly when driving one

Exactly. She could have easily run over plenty more pedestrians