I think I'd like to be remembered as someone who beat the odds through just plain determination... that I persevered...

I think I'd like to be remembered as someone who beat the odds through just plain determination... that I persevered. Because I think that being somewhat of a pest to /ai/ - Idle Activities, constantly plaguing and pursuing, will bring results.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aDhUk
mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM
pastebin.com/iDebHQu6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coloring Project 5 is nearing the two week mark, but we still have a bunch of open squares! Claim a square and have some fun, whether it be digital or physical coloring. The previous completed coloring projects can be found here: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Zip file with each individual squares: mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx_YM

Poor unwanted Lip.

Garuru is a cute little brat.

Dorothy is still the cutest brat.

I remember the biggest reason I liked this episode being the weather chips system reminded me of Rockman.exe.

I love Laala's watermelon bikini.

Is money even a thing in Aikatsu world? They never get paid and they don't pay for anything either.

How about we break it down:

There must be tuition of some sort to pay for food and rent, as well as classes.
However, the girls can also go for auditions with outside companies, and thus earn money.
The school may take a cut of this because of their support.
However, looking at Mizuki after she left Starlight, we know that she must have her own personal bank account with a fortune large enough to buy her own training location and start her own brand.
Moreover, Soleil was able to go on a true half year tour, staying in hotels and constantly moving around.
Meanwhile, Luminas, with far less fame and money, had to do short trips back and forth from Starlight.
Therefore it's reasonable to believe that all money earned is saved by the school until the idol graduates or leaves, at which point they can take all of their earnings. In the meanwhile, they can use their savings to fund tours and other promotions for themselves.

Does that sound reasonable?

Cute idles don't have to pay for things.

>they can use their savings to fund tours and other promotions for themselves.

That's bullshit. If Starlight is taking a cut, they should invest on that.

I'm sure they do. Didn't Akari had to pitch the idea to Orihime first for the Luminas tour? If it was just for permission, I don't think it would have required her to go through as much trouble as she did.

Perhaps they need to apply for an "event grant" or something for funding. That's how it is at my college anyway. Unless they reject you and you have to pay for it yourself like I just did.

you won't be remembered faggot

In my headcanon there's no wars in the world of Aikatsu so perhaps they found an alternative to money as well.
I genuinely believe there's hints pointing out everyone understands each other in Aikatsu world, this isn't just some escapism where I think my favorite chinese cartoon's world is perfect.

That's probably partially because they need to take time off from school for it. For the most part it's clear that their jobs take priority over classes, but in exchange they're expected to put in more than enough work on their own to make up for it.

Don't be rude.

That's how it normally works, but the world of performing arts is full of scams that squeeze money out of newbies and wanna bes.

sorry

I want to love.

I want Leona to kabedon me.

You can love me.

You need to start with loving yourself.
That's what I tell myself anyway.

We all do.

I wondered about that as well and figured the jobs they'd get would earn them money and the school takes a percentage. I think that it's a little nice that they do not emphasize money.

Cutatoes

I love you both.

I like the purple haired one the most.

Apprehending the fluffies.

How is the event going for /ai/? Did you get to see all the scenarios? Did you get all the rewards you wanted? Did you give up?

Tonight I finally reach 7000, then I'll roll my stars.

Put the fluffie down.

>the idles see what a hopeless wreck you've made of your life

Good luck on your rolls user.

Guess I should just end the hopeless wreck that is my life.

I want to fuck Lala.

But then you wouldn't be able to get sloshed and shitpost with us.

What do they know? I haven't made anything of my life, not even a wreck.

I don't understand the world outside /ai/.

I miss Falulu's S1 design.

I am saving all of these Lalas.

I miss Falulu's pre-befriending voice.

AT least now she's happily living with her husband Hibiki.

from lalafucker ainon?

Why is Summer Tears Diary so good?

There's no such thing. /ai/ is the world.

>leave that place in every single chance
Yes, she's really happy living there.

The guide: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

No, in my folder of Lalas.

You win

What? You mean how she's stuck in PriPara World?
They can still talk with their phones.

I'm out of lala reactions.

tchout tchout~

I still don't understand this.

Is a rotten soul still tasty?

/ai/ love you from my heart, I love you forever with you.

It's probably gonna be nice and fermented. So, yes.

is your heart beating faster?do you feel like somewhere's cramped? like your ochinchin feels weird?

I'm going to stop drinking and sort myself out.

what's there to do understand?

I'm gonna drink more and stop being such a damn pussy and use the bold confidence to follow my damn dreams.

I love you too, user!

if i follow my dreams I'll have no where to sleep,eat,shower and internet so I rather be a dreamless fagget and cry myself to sleep and argue with my mother all the time/blog

ASSIMILATE

This was a fun episode. Time for Ajimi.

Okay but why do you and the others have to keep blogging about this every single time, I get it already your life sucks. It never changes in between the posts.

Stars subs when?

QUALITY there makes the loop look weird.

don't have to be so mean

cute 'n gorgeous

Lala smells.

Not even being mean. You, the guy I replied to and the others should consider getting a tumblr, last I heard mental illnesses are celebrated and romanticised over there. Blogging goes in blogs, crazy idea I know but listen to me on that.

And depression doesn't just go away by wallowing in self-pity. Self-pity is just an excuse to stay mediocre forever.