One Piece

Damn Oda sure takes his time drawing Sanji.
He looks so badass.
He also has the best fashion sense.

>Also chapter this week.
to who will the story jump to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J14gn5BkPbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Sanji didn't lose to his father.
He stopped fighting because he didn't want to see more soldiers dying needlessly.

>to who will the story jump to?
the next straw hat

>Sanji-kun!

>Nami-san!
>Stay here with me

Cute!

we'll finally see what's axe-hand morgan been up to these last 2 years

my nephew is oda's sex slave, he told me

Mihawk is Zoro's final boss as far as we know atm.

Anyone really trying to downplay him is an idiot, he's literally the #1 swordsman in the world and directly tied to one of the main character's dreams

At first I didnt like him but Cedar is really fun and I hope he gets added to the main crew.

There is a theory that weapons like pluton and poseidon are sons or daughter of royalties from the world government... shirahoshi is poseidon, Vivi could very well be Pluton... and now Sanji could be one of these weapons.

you're annoying

>franky had the blueprints to vivi

>butthurt lunafag

No he had the blueprints to a weapon designed to fight pluton...

who?

the hell?

SaPufags got so BTFO that they're no longer around.

Interesting that he has his left eye showing up in that flashback while in the other it was the right one, like in pre-TS.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

I don't know why I was thinking this... you are right.

they did keep the blueprints to pluton for the purpose of countering the ancient weapons should one be awakened

How did noone ever approach Sanji and go "Yo you have a swirly eyebrow like the mythical evil Vinsmokes all have :O! Come to think of it you look identical to them!"

>mihawk is admiral level

If Sanji is ending up with someone (very doubtful) it's her. Not a crewmember or yet another random girl.

She lied though.

>IMPLYING

I don't want romanceshit in my OP thank you.

Although IF the marriage means that the relationship is never again touched upon as a focus (only in his epilogue for example) AND that Sanji tones down his stupid quirk, I wouldn't be too opposed.

Nigga needs to grow a little.

How would anyone of the SHs or anyone they met know what the Vinsmokes look like? Only Nami, Brook (and maybe Robin) knew of Germa and even then Nami thought it was only a legend

>to who will the story jump to
Triggered. You already put the preposition in the right place at the beginning of the sentence, but couldn't resist the urge to add another one at the end. Also, "whom".

Good afternoon. This is your daily reminder that Monet is nakama and CUTE. That will be all.

Do you think Monet asks Doflamingo to keep the feather coat on when he fucks her?

She likes birds after all...

Agreed. He definitely is.

I am sorry Ms.Stacey

>h-h wasn't even trying
Proof? That seemed like a pretty serious attack to me

Dofla's too into himself. He'll flirt, but he's just stringing you along.

Jobhawk said he was going to test the difference between him and whitebeard. That was definitely his full force attack and Jozu stopped it with ease.

Was there a Vizanon yesterday? If so, I'll lurk the archives and find the chapter.

Also, are any of the big OP forums worthwhile? Sup Forums OP threads have way too many shitposting underage children to allow any decent discussion of the series.

Mihawk always looks serious.

All this headcanon. kek.

viz user didn't deliver

you can get decent discussion out of the forums but they're also full of high and mighty veteran users who everyone tends to agree with due to their post count. pick your poison.

Fuck. Figures. Sucks how the internet is permanently shitty thanks to normalfaggotry and web3.0.

I can post what was different from niggerstream since Viz fag didn't post the chapter. Idk if you guys want that

It's okay. I like reading the full Viz chapter too whenever its posted. I got into the habit of doing that but I suppose I need to drop that habit since Vizanon isn't consistent and nobody else will post the pages.

Thanks for the offer.

I want it. It's the second best thing to the viz scan

In the VIZ version, the different words that were used to describe Sanji ("good-for-nothing", "black sheep", "dud") are replaced with "failure."
Sanji tells Judge in VIZ that he's here to protect the lives of his "people", instead of "crew" as Mangastream used, so this presumably includes everyone that Pekoms named as being in danger by his refusal (the SHs, the Baratie workers, and the Kamabakka Kingdom residents).
In the middle of MS page 15 (where Judge is bearing down on Sanji with Garuda), one of the onlookers just says, "The Commander's flung himself toward Sanji!", but in VIZ, he says, "It's the Generalissimo's Body-Blow Style!", so apparently this is a specific style of fighting that Judge is known for using.
In the next panel, Sanji just says, "Huh, what irony." In VIZ, he's a little more specific: "Ironically enough, this is my forte." (Apparently talking about said Body-Blow Style type of fighting.)
Sanji's monologue after his "Can I ask...one thing?" is directed at himself rather than at his father the way it was in MS: "Is a birth father really that special? You don't have a single good memory of him, do you? You had a very tough time of it . . . [thinking] You have nothing...but hatred."
When Sanji is telling Reiju that he just wants the tea party to be over so he can leave, instead of just saying "Then I can leave this entire mess behind me," it's "That'll be the end of Big Mom's invitation curse."
Quite a bit of Judge's dialogue to Sanji on the second-to-last page is a little different. His response to Sanji: "A sensible if not predictable statement," is instead "Precisely. I'm glad to see you understand." Then, starting with the next panel, it goes to: "As long as you understand, I am satisfied. I'd been hoping to keep this under the radar....I want Big Mom's help, but she demands a family connection. Yes, it's just marriage, but I do not relish the thought of sending my valuable sons to that madwoman's layer.

And then I remembered...that years ago, I had a failure. You are my sacrifice, Sanji. I have not changed my opinion in the least...I do not think of you as my son!!"

Just came baack from watching Gold. That was a very very nice movie. Was expecting something like heart of gold with some better animation, but it`s definitely a lot better all around.

>him trying to test WB strength is headcanon
>speed reader detected

Speedreader. Saying it's his strongest attack is headcanon.

>That scene where Sanji is carrying Carina and Nami in the back
Cute!!!!!!!!!! I loved it. SanjixNami works well together

After this movie I can`t believe somebody isn`t shipping NamixCarina. It`s clear Nami lusts for the V - and that last hug was so full of sexual tension.

The marine said that, not that user. Again speed reader just slow down

A full force and a strongest attack are two different things user. Just because you put the full force into one swing doesn't mean it's the strongest. So as I said you're a speed reader if you think he wouldn't attack WB at full force if he's trying to test his strength.

Speedreader, he wasn't quoting the manga. Those were his own words.

>he wasn't quoting the manga
Is in the manga, why are you arguing faggot? Just accept Jobhawk swung with full force and he came short

Semantics, boo hoo. The point is Jozu stopping the attack is irrelevant and indicates nothing about Mihawk's level because he wasn't trying to cut diamond in the first place.

>none of it matters because I said so

Top kek. You jobhawkfags always make me laugh with your delusions. How does an attack that's meant to test the world strongest man being pushed to the side with ease not matter. Get over it his attack couldn't do anything to a jobber

>SanjixNami moments
>Lesbo Nami moments
Sounds like the best movie ever. I can't wait

>this Mihawk argument

So the usual false flagging plaguing this thread this year or someone who genuinely doesn't understand the concept of context?

it's the sanafag

>it's only one
I'm not a Sanafag. So fuck off Jobhawkfag

youtube.com/watch?v=J14gn5BkPbA
Best episode yet in 20 years. How does the man with purple eyes do it?

So, I dont post in this general but is it basically the consensus that Sanji is stronger than all of his family except possibly is mysterious weird sister?

>basically the consensus that Sanji is stronger than all of his family
yes

I was so disappointed by how weak his dad was.

Ichiji and Niji seemed to be hyped as fuck but now I dont give a shit.

Reading one piece again from the beginning, currently at Arlong park.
Oda had some slips up until this point and its been a fun ride but watching Nami cry while asking for help is a real tearjerker, accompanied perfectly by Luffy's face after punching arlong through a wall.
Where did the feeling of "epic"ness go?

The Hack got rich.

>Where did the feeling of "epic"ness go?
to your epic trips :^)

>gomu gomu no pinwheel
OOOOOOODDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I was so disappointed by how weak his dad was.
they are just there for the backstory and the jobbing

im also happy because the story can be focused on other things though

i still cry every time i re-read/watch east blue and ive done this at least 10 times
the adventure feel is just gone man, though i still enjoy the manga

How does Odas dick taste?

Top kek, you're fucking stupid. If you actually read the manga (you evidently don't), and if you weren't just here to shitpost (you evidently are), you would understand why it doesn't matter.

Your approach to sending an attack that affects Whitebeard, which was Mihawk's fucking intention, is going to be completely different than your approach to sending an attack that affects Jozu because he's DIAMOND. Just like how Zoro changed his approach in order to cut steel for the first time was completely different.

If Mihawk wanted to send an attack that affected Jozu, that's what he would've fucking done. But that's not what he was trying to do.

Mihawk's attack was all brute force. Brute force isn't going to work when cutting something special like diamond.

I don't get the Arlong Park love. It's a fine arc but for me the first truly fantastic arc was Alabasta.

>headcanon: the post

>im also happy because the story can be focused on other things though
I'll be upset if we get anything other than Jimbe's fate but I suspect forest shit again.

When you look at the story as a whole there are a lot of powerful points, but in the early character arcs with a lot of forced exposition and meandering the Arlong Park arc was a really powerful moment. Compare it to something like Krieg just forcing in Gin's title during their fight, it was clunky and totally unneeded for a "twist"

It's not a lack of "epicness", it's a loss of personal connection

Post timeskip is the crew helping everyone else, forming alliances and saving kingdoms left and right

Even Sanji's rescue lacks this because half the crew isn't even there and are off to save ANOTHER kingdom

where is Krieg these days?

hanging out with kuro and morgan

I wish we could get more of each of them, an old enemy that took the time to travel and actually beef up. Or even someone repeating their old mistakes (like krieg relying on technology would be a beautiful tie in)

Sanji is actually probably stronger than Judge It sucks that Judge has Spandam level cowardice

Me too.
It's the first movie that really felt like a true One piece movie to me.
It was pretty funny, had some adventure and didn't focus on the fights until the end.

I think that Luffy will rescue Sanji (having that technique used to save Cami in Sabaody and while doing so Caeser will beg for Luffy to save him. Knowing how Luffy is, he will and then later on he'll ask to join Luffy's crew, why he will do so, is because his dream is to become the world's greatest scientist, where else can he accomplish that besides the Straw Hat's?

Also Caser meets some requirement to joining the crew, which is a dream and his own role on the ship which is the scientist. Granted we don't know much backstory.

Even though Caeser has one annoying ass laugh I still kind of want to see him join the crew.

>SPOILERS
■囚われのサンジ…!!

手枷を嵌められたサンジ。

ジャッジ「くれぐれも"我々"の評判を下げるような振る舞いは控えることだ」

「向こうは一応貴様と家族だと思ってるからな」

ジャッジはゴミを見るような目でサンジを一瞥すると、立ち去ろうと背を向ける。

レイジュ「監視はいいの?」

ジャッジ「必要ない」

「そのかわり、お茶会の始まる時刻ちょうどに 手枷の爆破スイッチを入れる」

「両腕を失いたくないのなら大人しくしていることだな」

ポケットからスイッチを取り出して見せると、さっさと部屋を後にする。

サンジ「クズが…!!」