I want a new season. OP.

I want that schezuan sauce!!

REEEEEE!

White Pride World Wide!

>Let me be first to say: The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight! Hahaha LOL
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

say, has /pol heard the one about jolly ranchers?

Wasn't sage disabled years ago?

Some other issues with the fanbase, on the other hand, are despicable. Everyone I've ever met that likes R&M are stand up folks, and that's quite a few people ranging from friends to randoms that I end up talking to for a bit. The peeps that are tarnishing its reputation are angsty little teenage bitches and, worse yet, entirely too old Sup Forums/VOAT type shut-ins. The latter being, you know, the type of folks with neckbeards sprouting out of their microscopic balls because they can't stand to look at their pus filled face in the mirror while their angst relentlessly persists. The hella ugly "nerd" from high school that sat silently with the other nerds, even those that were surely uglier than them, who actually had some sort of passion in their lives and went on to do great things while they had and continue to have nothing. The "nice guy" loser that daydreamed of high school prom in their basement as the very event was happening. Their last rejection finally putting them over the edge, waging war on the bitches and cunts that should have chosen THEM instead of a black person, a Mexican, a feminist, a liberal, a Muslim, a Jew. The straight up dweeb that was never able to let it go that no woman would ever want to fuck something so talentless, so ugly, and so full of hatred. As they saw other nerds, minorities, and women overcome hardships and actually accomplish something, they dealt with their insecurities through hatred and trolling. The straight up losers that finally gave up on bettering their life, so they try to hurt others lmao.

Would love R&M crew a little more light on these pathetic roaches next season. Dan calling them out a couple months ago is a good sign. It's a great oppurtunity for the show to get REALLY dark because literally nobody outside of these folks' little safe spaces care about them. Endless possibilties of jokes in R&M universe.

Whew... That post was tiring. Time to smoke a bowl, shit on the floor, and get schwiftyyyyyyyyy

I don't get it
What am i doing in this thread?

Hide post.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz itsSOOOOrandom!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha rick and morty *fap fap fap* sucks *fap fap fap*, amirite, *fap fap fap*, fellow Sup Forumstards? *splooge*

Stupid fucking circlejerk every fucking day over a shitty cartoon. Literally worse than l3ddit.

My teacher said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Rick and Morty." The class is shocked, they merely watch pleb shows like the big bang theory to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see...WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

wow liak
u forgot to add ur bebo link frend

Excellent copy pasta.