L Train Racist - New York City

>I went to NYU!
>NIGGER!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=FAn4vSVl-wg

So they just think stealing his shit was right?

Imagine getting that mad at a word
dude was an idiot though.

liberals are fucking animals who should be killed

Wtf.
Is that Nick Rochefort (sp?), of MDE fame?
Based as usual.

>Get your hatespeech out of here!

People actually talk like this

Act like a bitch, get smacked like a bitch :^)

Did that nigger steal his phone at 2:10?

They were in the wrong to steal his property.

They were in the wrong for not sitting in the back

He was totally in the wrong until they physically attacked him/stole his shit.

At that point, they're literally acting like niggers.

They stole his shit and assaulted him just because they didn't like what he said. Every one of those niggers should be arrested.

says the word Nigger
they all start acting like niggers

He seriously looks like my real estate agent, talks like him and he's from New York. Said he was a trump supporter and says slightly redpilled stuff when I talk to him. If this was an old video I'd totally believe it.

You can't say nigger to someone's face and not expect to be slapped, ya dummy.

You browse Sup Forums too much.

I'm surprised the niggers on the train didn't beat the living shit out of him.

you cant slap someone as a nigger and not expect to get 15-40 years in a maximum security prison, ya nigger

What does that even mean ya bong?

If blacks had IQs higher than 70 on average you would be able to

Niggers man, also it's Jew York, they think any shitty thing they do is somehow ok

it means if you're a nigger and you attack a real human (a white person) because they say words you dont like, you're going to go to jail for a long long time

you browse reddit too much

IQ's are a product of generational systematic oppression, not race, you dumbass.

You put too much weight in that word, you retarded double nigger. Explain to me what the fucking sense is of creating a word for the sole purpose of it being illegal to say.

Doesn't seem like they attacked him, until he started saying nigger nigger nigger nigger and claimed 1st amendment.

Also this is New York and a gentrified city/train. What did this dumbass expect?

He's a typical Sup Forums poster. He got what he deserved.

Have some class, man.

Jews have been oppressed more than any other race.
I mean they were thrown out of every country they ever went to, they were blamed for every bad thing like witches, and then there's the goddamn holocaust.
Why do they have the highest IQs?

he will take them to court and win a big payout. they will leave with a criminal record.

try learning about law, nigger boy

Water is wet, Niggers acting like niggers. Surprise.

There is no such thing as hate speech in 1st ammendment sweetey. He committed no crime, they did when they attacked him. The guy should press charges on the white cuck shown on the video. On that note someone should have called the police.

I'm not even black, but you're a fucktard for defending the retard in the OP video.

I don't like a lot of niggers myself, but the guy was wrong here.

Jews having high IQ's is a meme. I have a few Jewish friends and they're dumb as fuck.

>have some class
>advocates getting your shit stolen and being assaulted over a word

He will not win anything. The judges in NYC are all liberal and they will slap him with fines if he files an charges.

He claims to be a lawyer, but he acted like a dumb fucking retard.

The retard kept screaming 1st amendment and saying nigger. He's the one who thinks that's in the 1st amendment.

>Having your shit stolen

It's better than getting punched in the face and losing some teeth.

Those black dudes showed some restraint, which is rare.

Who cares? In New York city there's a stark raving lunatic on every train. That's just normal for them.

But when they get all high and mighty because he called them a nigger as though that justifies mob violence is where they move from being reasonably disgruntled passers by to feral chimpanzees.

Which is striking because you hear niggers complain nonstop about lynchings of black criminals in the American South as though that were some sort of crime against humanity. But I guess it's okay when niggers do it.

he will elevate the case above those judges if they violate their duty to upholding the law- which they won't because they know this is Trump's America and shit like that don't fly anymore.

Onigger is gone, comrade. he's not coming back ever again.

Why did he have to call them a nigger?

He absolutely wanted to trigger them and get punched.

If he was smart, he would call them something else. He is, after all, as he claims, a lawyer. Why didn't he use his expanded vocabulary?

He actually acted like a nigger here.

>show restraint
>still act like niggers and steal his shit over a word
>it's all caught on camera

lol fucking niggers man, I swear they are fucking dumber then monkeys in Africa

Hey Nigel, get the fuck out of this thread.

You don't own us anymore, dad.

Nigeria is actually not bad. You watch too many movies.

my ideology owns you though

white ethnostates within the decade

AhhhHHa HAhAHAHaHhaH AH

Ah, so it's expected for black people to show some form of aggression when provoked. You just better hope it's not too bad.

That's what you sound like.

12 year old leafs should be barred from using the internet

And you're a nigger, go live there then

Fat doughnut “there’s no place for you here!”

(Translating)

“Hey look ni- my African American friends I’m one of the good ones..look, look at me. I’m so tolerant!”

either bate or neogaf

Looked to me like he was drunk in public. Was that a beer can in his hand?

Anyway, he's right. He can call them a nigger if he wants to. There's no crime. But if you really think that nigger is such a horrible word that it justifies physical violence, then the worst thing in the world you could possibly do would be to continue to deify it. By accepting it as forbidden you play the leftist game.

he did a good job exposing them. liberals are the worst evil communist mob-mentality scum on this planet.
i can't think of any word a person in general could call me that would get me chimping out like this.

He was drinking a Lime-A-Rita. He deserves what happened just for that. Also, that bitch broke a bottle over his head HAHahHahHhahHha

>Drunk people say dumb shit.

>Niggers steal and punch someone who is drunk

Pick one

just think about it, this guy was not even a racist, he only said nigger to trigger these dumbheads. god damn this really gets me up. fuck this scum. they have absolutely no brain.

>United States of Nigerians
Get cucked white.

looks like india

Can't finish the video, the niggers crying racism is too much. He shoulda had back up, saying nigger like that solo is a bad idea.

He was being an asshole and deserved to be BTFO

But I cringed when they refused to give his bag, wtf guys

How are you supposed to take libtards seriously when they post shit like pic related, are they retarded? What is this guy doing that is so memorable that it will last a thousand years, probably nothing other than his edgy satanic cult. What a fucking commie faggot.

Hi Mehmet

The ending is funny, when he leaves the train he says nigger hahahaha

What does The_dildo think about this video

Because calling someone a nigger melts them like the witch in Oz, amirite. Fuck off, Kyle. There is a difference between being a bigger person and chimping out

hi jamal

well good thing he didn't say it to anyone's face
he simply said it to prove a point, not to insult anyone

the thought process of today goes a little bit like this:
>says "nigger"
>forget about context
>he is racist
>he is a trump supporter
>he is a nazi
>law doesn't apply because nazis are evil that means I'm good
>I can use violence against him
>I won't suffer consequences because everyone agrees

Why do you have Doner shops on every corner, Habibi?

Lel, everyones gonna be a radical communist in 4 years.
Nice job Sup Forums nice job.

Saw that too. He stole someones phone, i think bearded beta who was recording le evil raciss man for youtube.

>because someone said nigger they think they have the right to do that
this isn't how it works niggers and cucks

You can't rape a child and not expect a prison sentence over 2 months

Nigger steals phone at 2:13

i'm not taking that bait, jamal.

>India
>Niggers not being lynched

Nah son.

It's sometimes kind of odd to see the perspectives of sheltered numale kids that have never been in a fight.

You're completely emasculated.

this is the oldest trick in the nigger handbook
>start shit with a white person
>if they call you something or not
>claim they are racist
>liberal idiots and niggers nearby start chimping
>steal their targets shit during the commotion.

top fucking kek

came to post this

>If someone makes me uncomfortable, I'll beat the shit outta them!!

Fuck New York.

>t. jamal posting from his anally smuggled nokia cell in cellblock 13A

stay butthurt you're a genetic slave

yeah, guy should have been thrown off train for disorderly conduct.
no, property shouldn't have been stolen.
no biggie, he went to nyu..

nigger detected.

You can't be drunken in public. period.

Also, he needed his as kick for disrupting everyones commute because he's an entitled cunt.

fuck you Sup Forums you know you side with him because you guys are hypocritical dog shit.

Try making my commute an extra hour and i'll push you out the fucking train myself.

Shut up gook.

>commutes on train
nigger tier travel

>hypocritical
whats hypocritical about law and order

Nobody is debating if the guy was an asshole or not you fucking nigger. Getting kicked off the train was more than justified but stealing his shit and assaulting him is still a nigger-tier reaction.

the guy was drunk, moron. any normal person would just have ignored him. i've been on trains with the most obnoxious black people spouting racist shit, trying to provoke a confrontation to use as a pretext for robbing you. nigs gonna nig.

>my commute is longer because a man said legal words
>it's the fault of the man saying legal words

fuck off kike

yes the people who stole his things were niggers. checks out

Tobias Beecher did nothing wrong

>Yeah get your hate speech out of here, fuck you

Cringe upon cringe.

That guy deserved getting his ass tossed off the train though. Fucking drunk retard.

You literally can't commute any other way in NYC you fucking flyover state corn field redneck.

Why is Seth Rogen taking the public transportation with Cody Cigar's friend in Brazil?

I think we can all agree that if Trump would go ahead and nuke Jew York City off the map the country would be better off.

>A word
>Causes physical violence

Why are niggers child-like? Low IQ?

His phone and the shit in his bad was probably expensive stuff.

Also the fact that they had his stuff meant they could've found his information and even dox him.

Him getting assaulted was icing on the cake.

Do you really think all that is justified because he said nigger?

Trump is literally a New York jew, in case you haven't noticed.

They have received the fruits of what they sow. Also, they don't.

you are a virgin without a single speck of life experience "nigger" = legal word? Sure, but legal doesn't mean shit. Go get punched in the face and realise that the world isn't your hugbox and will protect you from the consequences of being an asshole

this is the real world you silly fuck. whether it is 'justified' or not doesn't matter. get people riled up you will cop the consequences.