Why do we care?

Can someone remind me again why we care so damn much about other white people? We have so little in common with the bluepilled ''bread & circus'' -type subhumans. They are so throughoutly brainwashed that not even the conservative types will ever graduate intellectually beyond ''I'm not a racist!'' -type of liberal thinking. Our only hope lies in Gen Z, and even if they are more conservative than millenials, it doesn't look like they will be right-wing enough. So the points stands, why do we care so much for people that absolutely detest us? Reality is demoralizing.

I know I come off as a likely shill or nihilistic, but what I'm trying to say is that to guarantee our survival, we might need to distance ourselves from the bluepilled. Even if they are white, we can not save them if they do not want to be saved. What we can do is focus on saving ourselves and let open-minded individuals join us.

Should we just take the Indigo Pill and ally with Zionism? There would be nobody trying to shut us down anymore after that.

>no responses
And not a single reason was given that day as to why we care about other people. Did I make you think too much?

You've lost your way senpai.

How old are you?

I might have. I've spent some time outside of Sup Forums too and just now I've come to realize how absolutely much normalfags hate us. They consider us below criminals. Many of them even wish death upon us. I'm not anymore sure why I give a single fuck about bluepilled normies.

22, why?

Well, you're not totally off-base. But I will say you're taking the misanthropy pill at the moment whether you know it or not and it's frying your nerves a bit.

You can't redpill people if you don't care about them.

I dont know. I think, as much as we are here, we cant know.

The questions that are the hardest for me to answer is
"How will europe be in 6 months ? 1 year ? 2 years ? 5 years"
"How the world is going to be the next decade ?"
I dont even know if the leading world class still have the power to control every events on this world.

The future is really really dark to me.

I admit to being blackpilled.

Are we able to redpill normies though, that's the question. Can a person be redpilled against their will? Just looking at the_donald, that place is so close to us yet in two years they have not managed to get redpilled at anything really. They have all the information within the reach of their hands, yet they stay ignorant. How the fuck can we redpill normalfags when we can't even redpill the_donald?

White "people" are worthless, but they are still the least worthless of all people. I would rather build my fortunes among them than among any other people.

Not to mention they are simply my people. I can't have any other people, and can never be anything but white. So to take your position to its fullest I would have to give up.

Ultimately though, I only live for myself and my family/friends. Also God, but I'm like 90% sure he wants to destroy white people as they currently exist anyway.

>Are we able to redpill normies though

Do you want to? Think about it: do you want this place to be filled with normies? It's already getting bad enough with all the recent Boomers arriving from Fox News and the like. They stick out like a sore fucking thumb and I want them gone, never mind inviting in other groups.

And as regards broader politics: do you trust normies to carry out your political will? Fuck no. The only solutions ever have been: 1. a reactionary seizing of power; 2. a miracle from God. Barring these two, white people will slip and slide into minority irrelevant status within the next two centuries. There is no political solution, because politics is about playing to the majority. We are not the majority, simple as that. our fate is sealed: best we can hope for is influential minority status like the Jews. This should be your motivation right now, not politics. That "the best thing you can for for your race..." bot is right: there will likely be no war or revolution to save us, and politicians will surely not save us, so save yourself.

Being redpilled is a conscious, miserable choice that must be made every day. You can always go back to sleep. You can always tell yourself all these ideas are silly and dismiss them.

People who look for answers know there is an empirical truth to the world and these people must make the choice about how far to delve, knowing how much it will alter them.

I don't believe normies can be redpilled, I believe they can fit 'symptoms' of being redpilled simply by being influenced by people with such beliefs.

>I might have. I've spent some time outside of Sup Forums too and just now I've come to realize how absolutely much normalfags hate us. They consider us below criminals. Many of them even wish death upon us. I'm not anymore sure why I give a single fuck about bluepilled normies.

Individually, what are the people with which you share the most ? Your family
Globally, what are the people with which you share the most ? Your own people.

For me, it's a dutty to not let them suicide. It has never been a question of hating them, or loving them.
These are your people. You share the same history, the same blood, the same culture, the same language, the same ancesters.

That's what i'm trying to do. Yesterday, i redpilled a libtard on the "muh colonization". He still thinks that was not a good thing, which really is, but it's not a crime, and we did so much good things the westerns europeans to Africa. We help them so much, for nothing in return (kek and now here they come in Europe). And he believed colonization was like slavery, the great evil white man, and the poor nigger oppressed. I shaped in his mind an other view, the view of the truth. Yes, that wasn't that nice. But the thing is, for what we did in Africa, it was a fucking huge gift we offered to them.

Maybe i shouldn't have done that, but it's still a thing.

As i said... It's not a question to hate, or love. It's a question to save your own people, even if they dont want to. It's the question of saving the only people u've ever had. If they're gone, u dont have anything anymore.

It is dark, and it will only get darker. Only a miracle could change our course.

Can they be called your people if they openly want death to you? Do you expect them to one day say ''I was so very wrong, thank you for showing me the way''? I have become uncertain if I can consider ''my people'' my people.

I would want them to get redpilled and come to Sup Forums to lurk, not post. But they have been unable to do it, so it's unlikely they will in the future either. I agree with you that we should focus primarily on ourselves and our closest family/friends.

It's true that average people will never become redpilled. The time and brains required is too much. Would we be able to get them to follow redpilled people though? That poses another problem, as we are completely in the dark who people are genuinely our people and who are controlled opposition. We don't even know if controlled opposition exists, but at the same time literally all ''our guys'' could be controlled opposition.

The moment a real leader comes forward, they are likely to assasinate him.

The thing is, I'm only one man. Around me all I can hear is the death-wish of millions of Europeans. How could I, or Sup Forums, ever stop them from suicide?

you appear a disgruntled snowkike to me. First, leave Guenon outside of your rants.

Second, this forum has the power to move some brains on the net.

Third, with the hollywood setup crumbling down, more and more people will listen to shitty Sup Forums memes and crazy Sup Forums ideas.

Work hard to step up those memes and ideas.

'"normies'" although true, is a shitty elitarist term. by calling normie someone you loose his attention, like on /g people call out windows users normies and loose a future fellow gentoo user instead of telling him why windows OS is a CIA///MOSSAD tool.

TL;DR STEP UP GROW UP AND AIM AT (((THEM)))

>The thing is, I'm only one man. Around me all I can hear is the death-wish of millions of Europeans. How could I, or Sup Forums, ever stop them from suicide?

They just want to show to everyone "hey hey look at me, i'm existing too, i'm here, i'm antiracist too, dont exclude me i'm not a nazi, hey look at me pay attention"
Now, give them a gun and tell kill every whites they see, and then kill themself, they will quickly change their minds.
Because, survival instinct is too strong compared to a whore-political view.
People are libtards, because "it's cool and progressive", and you dont get any social consequences to this. Social exclusion is a fucking huge factor in political aspects.

That's why leftism is still popular theses days, but times are changing.
Remember mon bon ami, it's by thinking "it's lost" that you allow this fight to be lost.

Keep hoping white brother. Dont lose faith, because that's what they want us to lose. Faith. Will.

I honestly wish I was a kike. I would have my nice tight-knit community and together we could laugh at the stupid bluepilled goyim.

I'm not saying Sup Forums should stop being Sup Forums. I've just had the thought that are all white people even worth saving. Why even try to be on the side of someone who genuinely wants you to die?

The point is to rule over the normies. This is what all of human history has been like: elite of autist/sperg type intellectuals ruling through a nobility, over a mass of normie retards. We just need them to come to us, not us cater to them, since we aren't leftists. We need to develop a working system so they have something to flock to when this current system no longer pays for their burgers

But it's not a quick death that is awaiting them. They don't have the perspective of decades, most people seem to be completely unable to understand that demographics can change. It will not be a quick genocide, it's a slow replacement.

I guess I'll just keep doing what I've done so far. There is hope so long we are alive.

How can we overthrow the current elite and create an autism aristocracy?

An armed coup would be stupid and futile, since they have far more power than us currently. We wait for things to deteriorate, and get very bad, and let the economy and natural resources fall as well. When the U.S. is then on the brink of civil war, I'm thinking there will be other nations who will want to aid the autist/alt right side, and shit skin nations who want to aid the left. We win, and then global capitalism is no more, as it failed to remain powerful. Then we liberate europe from kebab and degeneracy. Then we BLEACH the world and explore the kosmos