Is pic related what a perfect feminist is like?

Is pic related what a perfect feminist is like?

Opinions on her?

a fucking sandnigger that has no place in the West simply due to her genetic make up

But you're not western either. And I don't see anything wrong at all with the message she's delivering

Bumping.

Obligatory

The surgery was really good. I wonder if she is gonna date at Oxford and fuck British frat bois.

nwo psyop pet

She's a poo
Fuckin paki

>oxford
wasn't she going to stanford?

>on Daily Show
>says women are more powerful than men
If this is true, then why is she a feminist? She's acknowledging they won.

Lol what how she's literally only been fighting against the Taliban and for education. Is education nwo agenda too?

so an abbo, my bad

>fighting against taliban
>in Pakistan
Yeah they spend the lest on education in all of SEA even after their terrorists indoctrinaion camps come under the official education system
She is as 'Aryan' as it gets genetically, really activates my almonds

truly courageous and heartwarming story. now tell me the one about that girl in Kuwait escaping the hospital w babies thrown out of incubators.

>feminism

This.
The redpill is she was never shot. Look into the CNN "journalist" who covered her story and his links to the CIA. Also look into malalalalalas father and his links to lucrative school building contracts in pakistan. Its a pretty deep rabbit hole but the shooting is a lie and was a psyop (no visible scar, a 7.62 round would have shattered her head like a melon etc) designed to push sympathy and 'refugee' acceptence in the public mind. Shes an entriely manafactured virtue signall rallying point for shitlibs and islam apologists.

Just saying.

She's a hero.White women have it easy and everything handed at birth.She's fighting true oppression despite the danger.Inspiring.

Shot in head, hardly any blood.
Such fakery.
Fuck the little paki cow.

#SoBrave

mudshit shill
she and her rohingas imbred friends can fuck off

her shooting was a total psy ops Hoax,

they eventually want to roll her out as the president of Pakistan, to usher in turd wave feminism in there.

That's not her though,that's entitled brat White women.They'll bitch about what is said or garbage such as gender reference whereas Malala is fighting for equal education in an oppressive society.They're universes apart.

She'll marry a liberal convert like a lot of girls in her position lol.

>muslim
>feminist

>#so true
>#real talk
Seems like a tumblr way to /thread their own posts.
How comes she can't see the hypocrisy of that?

was supposed to quote this one:

Fuck off

How? By being a CIA alphabet asset stooge, a literal psy-op and a meme to boot?

Its so fucking obvious... Fuck.

She looks and sounds like this nigger.

No she just ran of to U.K & does nothing about children in U.K should get raped and is silent about it . According to me she just wanted a visa to go abroad & know she is silent about it

Malala Yousafzai literally stood up against the Taliban and went to school when they said they would murder any girls doing so during the ban.
Then she received multiple murder attempts but she didn't stop and won her cause.

You and Sup Forums on the other hand, masturbate 10 times a day at home, are lazy as fuck, and are the literate scum of the white population.
No wonder the world hates you people

>female
>moralfag
dropped

there is a good reason she got shot in the face

>the taliban couldn’t murder a little girl
God damn sand niggers are retarded

>"The Shilling is Real"

You accept the msm narrative without question and refuse to look into the leads I provided earlier. You are the epitome of the blue pilled useful idiot.

>You and Sup Forums on the other hand, masturbate 10 times a day at home, are lazy as fuck, and are the literate scum of the white population.

Assumptions... I have a fiancee, two kids and a small business.

>No wonder the world hates you people
Commies, brainwashed normies and blue pill cucks hate the truth we speak because it shatters their world view. Their opinion is of no consequence. Most people fucking love us. Look to the comment sections - our views and opinions are the ones that folk are upboating. People are waking up to leftist bullshit.