Well?

Well?

>guns lead to more suicides, accidental shooting, heat-of-the moment killings

and spoons lead to obesity. Fuck off.

Did you ban assault potato peelers yet?

>preferring any kind of fry to curly

Curly fries are the aryan race of fries.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

first it's guns, then knives, then who fucking knows, YOU'RE FUCKED CUNT0
state enforced homosexuality
HAVE FUN BEING FORCEFULLY NEUTERED LIKE AUSTRALIA PLEASE ROB ME AND BURN DOWN MY HOUSE

>leftists are mass shooters
Ban leftists

We have guns just like NZ has, but we don't have any niggers so it's ok

Could it be that cities are full of welfare queens and social marxists? COULD IT? TELL ME LEAF!

My guns haven't killed any one, try to take them and I'll use them to kill you.

New Zealand has 1 gun for every 3 people and has never had a mass shooting (except one or two incidents where 2-3 people got shot). Does this prove that all mass shootings false flags? You decide.

>surviving in the city on welfare

Good luck nigger.

liberal here

most suicides are the result of gun purchases

im totally ok with the right blowing their brains out

if a few hundred country music fans happen to get iced, i can live with that

their lives arent worth 1/10 a left wing life

the reddit spacing really adds to the mood. 5/10 false flag, you tried

1/10

>state enforced homosexuality

If only ALL of our freedoms were part of an endless loop of self reinforcing FREEDOM and DARWINISM

Kek

YAWN, you = BTFO someone /thread this piece of shit so we can find a better thread and get on with our lives

>a lot of people die in a terrorist attack
>we must remember that terrorism is a statistically insignificant threat, an average American is much more likely to die in their own bathtub rather than at the hands of ISIS operative, this tragedy shouldn't be used as a pretext to limit civil liberties
>a lot of people die in a non-ideological mass shooting
>QUICK! BURN THE CONSTITUTION!

Why are American liberals so inconsistent?

>progressives/communists/marxists still calling themselves liberals

stupid

sage

>more guns lead to more suicides, accidental shootings, heat-of-the-moment killings

What? If someone kills themselves with suicidal intentions or by accident, wouldn't the fault be in something completely else than the gun? If I jump from a bridge or slip by accident, is the bridge to be blamed?

Also, how many of those gun-deaths even are "heat-of-the-moment" killings? How common is such thing anyway? Is it really that common for people to kill other people over something mundane as waiter messing up the order? Is it common enough to be considered as something that should be checked on?

How would laws stop the mass shooters anyway? It's not like murderous maniac is going to care about the laws. The Las Vegas shooting was already super duper illegal on gazillion different ways, that didn't stop him. Or what about when Charlie Hebdo writers got shot into piles of meat by terrorists in Paris, France, a country that has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world? What laws prevented that shooting?

What is it in these terrible tragedies that makes people want to give up from their rights? Do these cucks see some mass slaughter, and then immediately think
>Wow, that is terrible! I need less rights!
???
I don't know what kind of blue pills they have been popping, but that is some retarded and regressive slave mindset if there ever was one. They're like the peope who want to fill Europe with terrorists, and then demand stricter government control on people because the Europe has terrorists.

Oh well, the Britcuck who needs a license to buy cutlery and cannot do anything but watch when his daughter gets groomed by Muslim gangs gives advice on American gun policy.

Is that your plan?

>Ban guns
>Commies grab power
>Millions of defenseless people die in gulags

government is responsible for the most terrible mass shootings, gun control for government first.

Why have leafs been posting this since the election? It's not even funny.

the only thing about this that always has confused me is how accepting people are when they're told "Buy guns dude, you might have one for every room in your house but you need to buy more any time a shooting happens. Oh and ammo, we don't care if it makes you late for work you need to go down to Walmart and buy the maximum allowed amount every morning before it's made illegal!". Like everyone in power is a greedy kike willing to commit elaborate shady conspiracies except for gun manufactures. Would that possibility just make the situation too complicated for most so they decide it couldn't be an issue? Why do they seem to be given a pass?

What are we to do about this guys!?
I suggest we make clouds illegal

disgusting
ban the ocean, they cause so many floods and hurricanes

When the fuck has pic related ever happened.
What I've seen is niggers going crazy in drive thrus and liberals rioting over sauce at maccas.

Former Trump supporter here. Not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get teh nuclear codes.

Of course a girl made this

Americans are so cucked, they don't even want to admit that they don't have a gun problem, they have nigger problem. Pathetic country, pathetic people.

Do you not see american news stories? They happen every year. Not necessarily about curly fries, but inevitably involves macdonalds or walmart.

What if I told you that the security guy was the actual shooter and he's in the US under DACA?

Well they either give people what they ordered or they arm themselves.
Seems fair to me.

This. It would have taken longer for the crowd to react and would have allowed for accurate shots. He could have used his .308 to kill hundreds in the time he had available to shoot.

It's, unironically, the price of freedom.

>Everyone is white
They are really rubbing it in Americans faces. There isn't even a white majority in the US and they are blaming whites.

and it's 99% trash killing itself/each other.
it's the same as abortions, it disproportionally often affects those you don't want to have around anyway

>the never ending niggery
>nigger is a black african roots negro
>is a plague on mankind
>commits the most disproportionate crime percentage in regard to # of race's population compared to the total population of the country vs how many individuals are criminals within that race
we need to exterminate niggers already

I welcome an open discussion of gun crime.

People are using guns because there is a demand for gun violence.

If you really want to lower gun violence, you would address the demands for gun violence, not try to bottleneck the outlet.

The war on drugs didn't exactly work for the same reason. People aren't happy and they need outlets. Often when drugs fail they turn to guns. More an indication of how fucked the system is rather than a need to ban guns.

Also why would liberals trust Trump's government with a monopoly on gun violence?

The war on drugs did work if you think the purpose was to lower violent crime by raising incarceration rates. Drugs actually can be controlled effectively, see Quaaludes and LSD, but the bigger point is that drug users are a much more criminal population. Drugs were illegal before the drug war, but cops were allowed to do whatever they wanted so it was easier to arrest and convict criminals.

This guy gets it.

Guns are part of a dedication to a world that rules by right and not by tyranny. For in a world where all are so empowered, the people may not be trod upon. Arm yourself and join in the defense of civilization! Can you not trust yourself with a weapon? If you cannot, why can you trust yourself to remove weapons from others?

Really wiggled my walnuts

Sad!

Patrican taste

this

Shoot the "So we're doing nothing?" guy. Break the cycle.

Nearly all of our gun violence is by niggers = Nigger Problrm

People who are suicidal will commit suicide regardless of the tools available; at least shooting one's self in the head is instant

And lastly Fuck Off. The 2nd amendment is the only thing that keeps the government relatively in check. So we don't end up like eurofags getting jailed for saying "offensive" or "wrong" things

Please never change Sup Forums

>city people are decent, inteligent people

spoons dont kill people, people kill people

Mass Shooting

Gun Sales go up

Liberals Whine about laws and corrupt Politicians use their deaths to push agenda

Some new shitty restriction or law passes

New Mass shooting, as actual law abiding citizens who follow the gun laws are least likely to shoot up people

>the vast majority of gun murder is young black men killing other young black men or their girlfriends
>the image depicts a white man shooting a fast food worker

When are liberals going to stop doing this?

Liberal compassion on display

>laws change
>the govt. takes the weapons of the good people of US and A
>bad people still get guns using the black market
>bad people fuck good people's shit up
>govt. stands by idly and proclaims that there are no problems

Yeah becaue Europe has zero violent crime right?

Who the hell orders waffle fries when there's another option, and in what universe would a restaurant carry both?

>Everyone in the comic is white

Maybe the (((artist))) should get a better grasp on reality before trying to lecture anyone.

>Well?

Colon labia mother fucker

what the fuck are waffle fries

The waffle fries bit made me laugh hard, I'd be firing the place up too

Gun crime isn't increasing, though. Liberals keep saying it will, but it isn't happening.

Big if true

>the moment when you realize you live in a third-world country

I'm sorry it had to happen like this, auscuck.

You lost me at waffle fries. Please be less embarrassing OP. Once your new foreign friends start carving out large ghetto cesspools in your urban centers, you'll realize why us Americans have guns and militarized police.

Make sure you bin those butter knives though

It's just fries cut into a wafer. It makes them very voluminous and good for dipping, but I find them to be way too thick most of the time. They're like a less bad version of crinkle fries.

I like french fries and shoestring fries only. If I wanted to eat a fucking baked potato I would order that. Steak fries are acceptable at a steakhouse, where a baked potato would fit right in.

City people are niggers

My graph of statistical data disagrees with your strawman cartoon.

Is that AK a 74? I only ask because of the muzzle break on it.

Maybe if they didnt fearmonger over 3 mass shootings a year, gun sales wouldnt go up because people wanna stock on guns

meant for

MFW the rural Chicago suburb in which I reside has a median income 149% of Chicago.

>more guns lead to more suicides, accidental shootings, heat-of-the moment killings

ah yes I'm sure gun collectors worried about weapons bans then hand them out to their hot headed friends, have no idea how to operate them safely and bought 10 guns to use 1 to kill themselves with

You're not thinking like a Jew enough. ALWAYS focus the blame on whatever fits the narrative.

>implying dad wants to reduce violence towards potatos
kys fenian sympathizer

Unchecked mass immigration kills crowds of people at a much higher frequency than shootings. Both current policies are getting people hurt. Once you're ready to talk about securing borders, I'll be ready to negotiate guns.

Notice how the 'heat of the moment' shooting, the one least likely to occur, is used as the picture. The comment in the picture itself is also outlandish.

They comment on suicides, which are the primary source of gun-related deaths, but then they also show mass shootings. They don't comment on gang related/inner city shootings, however, which are far more frequent and common than mass shootings. Inner cities which have generally strict gun control.

Noice

buts i likes mah guns they go shooty shoot shoot and it's so fun

>I don't want to kill anyone so I'll kill anyone who tries to prevent me from killing anyone
Wow...so this is the power...of burger education...

In what world does that happens? in real life it goes like:

>Mass shooting happens in a place with strict gun laws or a "gun free zone"
>Media demonizes white people 24/7
>politicians become paranoid, leftists want to ban all guns, conservacucks cuck out and accept to ban certain things to appease leftists
>many states start passing more gun laws
>even with all those laws another shooting happens (always in a non-white majority and democrat are)
>leftists and media keep demonizing whites
>between these two shootings muslims blow up 20 times and niggers shot each other thousands of times but leftists say we should carry on as if nothing happenes and just then say we shouldn't change any law

This picture basically sums up the fact, that the left couldn't meme, even if its life depended on it.

The civilized man is weak! This is a sword time, an axe time, the age of the barbarian!

The life of a communist is worth as much as the life of a tuna.

Firearm homicides have been on a downward trend, despite massive increases of gun ownership and slackening of laws nationwide.

The facts do not support your image.

crime and violence in general has been on the decline regardless of the war on drugs, its a centuries long trend

Good memes are good for two reasons:
>1. They're brief. Brevity is the soul of wit.
And
>2. They tell the truth.
The left can't meme because they're preachy, long-winded liars.

i ordered waffle fries not curly fries.

Again? Neck yourself and sage faggot.
A
FUCKING
LEAF
I hate this country.

>one "rational" voice is a ethnically vague woman
>all negative depictions are portrayed by white men
>not using a nigger to display heat of the moment shooting

SOMEONE. HAS. GOT. TO. STOP. THESE. CRAZY. KIKES.

Sup Forums says the left can't meme

I live in an area where I would be exponentially more likely to die if I had a gun. Not all people are that lucky.

Pic related is just the boondocks nigga moment. They're pretending it happens to whites too.