How are low IQ sub humans able to take out the most advanced main battle tank in the world?

How are low IQ sub humans able to take out the most advanced main battle tank in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JNRCCjZImc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah the poor T-90 was driven by other low IQ sub humans

It's simple, that's probably a Saudi version, and we don't sell them the type that has the real armor.

With weapons provided to them by white people.

firepower always exceeds defensive power in real life

With advanced anti tank weapons made by people with a iq higher than 120

not hard to ambush a blind giant

With weapons that we left there, which are designed and tested to take out our own tanks at a minimum.

Basically this

This is the correct answer.

monkey model

By weapons Eric Holder , Bill Clinton , and Janet Napolitano gave them to fight le russias

>most advanced
Lel, it's design from fucking 70's.

Do you think that low IQ's actually know how to make high explosives or armor penetrating munitions? Without outside help they'd be fighting with swords.

A tank is big and slow moving, it makes a great target.

Tanks are glorified as evil government super weapons everyone should fear but in reality they're nothing but a huge beast that is defenseless when alone. Tanks are just a piece of mobile artillery that is great for blowing up buildings but as I said when they're not protected by ground troops they're largely defenseless and can be taken down by a rocket or anti tank mine that costs less than one thousandth of what they do.

Only if you want to be able to move. If you forfeit that advantage you win.
Just look at trees, almost impossible to destroy for the common animal; I dare you to try rip off the smallest healthy branch you can find and see how far you get.

Burgers can't fight.

Wrong pic, but still relevant.

because we handed them our weapons and told them how to do it

With a bunch of explosives and an abandoned abram

Gone from shitposting about the moon to shitposting about the greatest military on the planet

> Abrams
> Most advanced MBT

Just stop you upside down fuckhead.

oh boy
this

there isn't a tank in existence that is completely immune to explosives in the ground underneath it
the force of the explosion only has two places to go... into the ground or into the tank

>I learned nothing at all from Vietnam
GTFO we’re an 18+ board, kid

its easy when they're commanded by low IQ sub humans and not defended by infantry

>Find one of the 13 thousand tanks America left in the desert with the keys in the fucking visor.
>Set it on fire then pose for a picture, showing how awesome and strong you are.
>All the while America is sucking the one thing your country has to offer dry.
Its almost embarrassing.

How? In the same manner that native american indians managed to use horses and repeating rifles to take out General Custer.

America sells their cheap export version of the m1 tank and it's probably shit as evident in your image.

>the most advanced main battle tank
>M1 Abrams

choose one

They need air support like AH-APACHE HELICOPTERS with ground troops and air support from f16 to bomb their asse’s and AT 10 ‘s

I bet you think the Challenger, bullshit tech that's never been proven, is somehow better?

Or god forbid you suck the Russian dick about their new "super tank" that "super breaks"

with technology invented by white men

I played BF3 a lot so I guess you'd say I'm an expert at digital simulated warfare. And it's really not that hard to take out a tank.

my sides

no tank is invulnerable

I love these vids of tanks getting BTFO.

Do you have that one with two sandniggers shooting a rocket to a tank through a wall embrasure, that has footage from both sides and can see the tank behind seeing the one in front blow up?

That's my favorite one to show other people how weak tanks can really be.

the merchannt ship (pic an video related)

youtube.com/watch?v=-JNRCCjZImc

we need to give the Rus an award for making the AK47, so many dead shitskins thank to this hero

its simple, its a M1A1 Abram. with none composite Armour made in the early to mid 80's by the Reagan Administration. the U.S. had 3000 of these rusting in the American southwest for a war with russia that never happened.

>flag hider
yeah okay kid, i could wipe your whole country out with my left nut

By waiting for it to be abandoned, then filling it with explosives.

maybe israel supplies them

>I bet you think the Challenger, bullshit tech that's never been proven, is somehow better?

no im not but your tanks are just outdated

Tanks are a meme

no perry's black ships
no boxer rebellion

do you even imperial hegemony?

Also, Texas was going to lose to Santa Anna's army which had professional troops, he was too busy banging a qt3.14 redhead Texan when the Union army attacked.

>get mobility kill - massive IED/blow off a track/whatever
>US military has 2 options,
set up camp there and wait hours/days for the heavy equipment to move the tank back to a base or try to repair it on the spot and hope there are no attacks
>or take anything out of the tank they can and blow it in place leaving a useless burning hull
>or in the case of the pic you posted sell the stripped down base version to Iraq and let them abandon them at the first sign of trouble

They aren't as stupid as you give them credit for
For starters,they are on the battlefield, unlike you op, you are on your PC,agian
Second,they are given weaponry from their puppet masters
Third is america underestimating the enemy, which they pay the toll with the lives of young Americans

You can always build a bigger IED, there's no armour that can stop that. The armour is so that man portable ranged weapons can't kill it.

I believe they used anit tank weapons. The kind that you point and shoot.
One thing you should understand is that most tech you use is not made so it can only be used by archmagos techpriests. It is in fact made to be ANTI-STUPID.

This. Saudis suck at fighting, they probably advanced in their burger manufactured toys with no infantry cover and got ambushed.

Saudi version has full US armour, you damage controlling imbecile.

No modern MBT can survive side and rear hits, or a crew abandoning it at the first sign of trouble.

>inb4 Ameritards start raging about monkey models

M1A1 that Iraq fields has nothing in common with Saudi Arabian M1A2S batches. Those are literally American tanks used in both Iraqs that have been constantly updated and modernised. Do some actual research you simpltons.

>How are low IQ sub humans able to take out the most advanced main battle tank in the world?
Google

that is not T-90

ssssssh

>Abrams
>Best tank

Thats not the Leopard 2 A7
Also the picture you posted is probably an older not updated version

tanks are obsolete
/thread

The german should have a broom.

Ya'll niggers never seen the video of ISIS "tank hunters" pounding 2 M1a1's on a bridge with RPG7s and then running up and setting them on fire with molotovs.

The Iraqi army left behind with these weapons and equipment was highly inept, cowards and stupid. They didn't use them right and got btfoed. Nothing to do with any special weapons or any dog shit you cunts are on about.

>The Iraqi army left behind with these weapons and equipment was highly inept, cowards and stupid
the iraqi army wasn't left behind with shit
those tanks were bought from americans after they left
and it's really unfair and ignorant to sprout that shit about being inept, coward and stupid.

i have a theory, they are only stupid academically, watching documentaries on how they built the pyramids, the workers used physical ways of working out dimensions and positions, by drawing circles and squares as guides in the sand. But no written theory, only by sight.

This reminds me of the chimps that have high learning rates and good memory, as long as its in front of them.

>and it's really unfair and ignorant to sprout that shit about being inept, coward and stupid.
it's ok, its not entirely your fault

that stupid article again....

Almost 900,000 North Vietnamese soldiers dead, but sure a few 100.

>the most advanced main battle tank in the world
Этo нe Apмaтa.

wtf nigger

>white people
>You Ass Hey
>WHITE

Tanks are weak. They can easily be destroyed.

>Tank keeps going

Warfare is really dangerous. A smart guy has a better chance to survive on a battlefield than a dumb one, but the smart guys tend to avoid battlefields. They have some sense of how little that advantage means.
Just as you couldn't suppress a civilian uprising with drones, tanks wouldn't mean much either. The smart guys wouldn't be the ones using the bombs they made. They'd be making them for dumb guys to use.
I don't know why Islam has its bomb-makers themselves blow up... although a weird thought just occurred to me. Is radical theology meant to make nerds kill, conquer, or isolate themselves rather than bringing their dangerous minds into society?
I wonder if anyone else has ever thought that thought.

>most advanced main battle tank in the world?

your assumption is wrong OP

Why does the Leopard 2 still have a shell trap between the chassis and the turret?

That's not a T14

they left behind a ton of shit, because they ran away
then another thousands got slaughtered

A tank is only as good as the crew operating it and the commander giving the orders.

>Most advanced tank
>Not merkava
Sure user, and the earth is flat. Abrams is made to waste taxpayers money on projects to make rich people richer, it's not made for combat

just look at that animal face..

>one mans analysis is fact

You retards bought fake "bomb detectors" even after being told that they were fake and then you insisted that they worked.

How many tanks did we lose during the whole OIF? Savage retard