Anons, when Orlando shooting happened i had a dream about it just a week before but i shrugged it off...

anons, when Orlando shooting happened i had a dream about it just a week before but i shrugged it off. I just woke up from another one. i JUST know it is the one. I wrote everything down so here goes:

DONT go to cinema this month or the next one, i saw two waves, second one was made out of dead people, lots of trampling will happen. All of this was happening on a dry, soil. It was definitely in burgerland

There were some other details too but i am doing my damnest to remember since the dream was more or less a blurring. you can ask me questions if you want to help anons.

Call me a LARPer a sandniggger, etc but that is what i dreamt of, i felt obliged to speak about it unlike last time time with orlando shooting.

Gtfo to x fag it is not pol related

What was your orlando dream like?

Jews

Thanks for the warning

it is
promiscuous behavior materialized as a screaming cup under the lights of purple, green, blue and red as it was shattered into a million piece then washed away in a stream of blood, also happened in burgerland

please share more movie dream details.

i just dont remember, you have to ask me general questions and hopefully i will recall something.

spread the word

any big movies coming out in October/November?

Thanks for sharing. Fare thee well

hopeful bump

Willi die if I go see blade runner tommorow ): so cal here

same question here. Maybe we'll see each other, user. I'm in San Diego.

did you watch the snl episode starring jay-z where ryan gosling, emma stone, and keenan thompson said jazz 26 times together? you might be a manchurian candidate if you did and you were activated. or that's all fiction. i'm hoping that's all fiction. it's not like they politely request you to "sacrifice" for success or say that you should just do what you want...

Stop eating cows

I need to see Blade Runner, but I'll bring a gun in case Ahmed is right.

As soon you stop drink its urine and shit in open

I actually believe you. I will have weird dreams sometimes, then remember the details the next day when some happening occurs, and sure enough it is sort of what happened in the dream.

>‘It will come to pass in the last days,’ God says,
‘that I will pour out a portion of my spirit
upon all flesh.
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your young men shall see visions,
your old men shall dream dreams.
Indeed, upon my servants and my handmaids
I will pour out a portion of my spirit in those days,
and they shall prophesy.
And I will work wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below:
blood, fire, and a cloud of smoke.
The sun shall be turned to darkness,
and the moon to blood,
before the coming of the great and splendid day of the Lord,
and it shall be that everyone shall be saved who calls on the name of the Lord.’

- Acts 2:17

>1388
>ah, what's an article anyway?
Since this Las Vegas thing I was thinking but not saying -- not even on Sup Forums -- what the fuck are any conservatives doing in massed groups other than a Trump rally? We had warnings. Do not be caught deep in a city. Do not be caught in huge groups. This is not the furst time you were told.

I actually had a dream about Mike Pence last night. He was my commander during a military exercise in a city park. He summoned me to his tent to help with some paperwork, and then he went to do something really quick and never came back. I went home and showered and then wondered if I should have waited for him to come back.

>dry, soil
What kind? Did it have any notable features, like plants?

What a great story Mark