What has been the biggest "wtf" moment in Sup Forums in the last three years?

What has been the biggest "wtf" moment in Sup Forums in the last three years?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/djBfnYbtUh6fYSruwOdXzA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moot leaving.

The SZS countdown ending.

Cross Ange: Magic Frying Momoka

Cross Ange: Exploding Tusk doesn't die.

Who?

Literally who?

why are her tits so big?

Anime or board related?

That nipple debacle was fucking retarded.

what is this "Moot" you speak of?
Can you eat it?

By that point in the show we weren't surprised by anything.

better for sucking and amusement.

Who cares about some stupid tripfag?

Belldandy cucking Kenchi. Saucegay cucking Sakura.

Cant remember

Dr. Ver's comeback in Symphogear GX caused a gigantic shitstorm.

Symphogear SlayerS when?

>Belldandy cucking Kenchi

I thought it was just her using her powers to subtly mind control him into never doing lewd things to her.

Fakku making users pay for their Hentai

Whichever; there was a huge shitstorm.

guts getting off the boat easily

I remember being stuck in Montana when that happened. Internet was ass so I could barely see any images.

>tfw no more multiple cross ange, klk, jojo s1-2 or oreimo happening threads taking over the first 3 pages

What happened? Sup Forums used to be so full of life (and shitposting) but now its just only full of shitposting.

Embryo realizing he'd been cuckolded was bigger than those

most of kill la kill

if we go back 2 more years, then the release of the P&S OST and also its ending

Generals actually managed to kill any hype that could exist for most series.

Valvrave that ending was so dumb.

This was a pretty big one

Also Guts getting off the boat

-Cross Ange didn't take over the board at all, pls faggot. Valvrave did a better job than it.
-The last show to really have that kind of effect on the board was probably KLK. Kabaneri for a little bit did but it died out after episode 2
-Generals and "STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS YOU FAGGOT" posters ended up winning out

>Valvrave
Don't fucking remind me

Oh look the ban evading mobile poster is back again.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/djBfnYbtUh6fYSruwOdXzA/

Fuck off back to

Man, imagine that if you get paid for this, what things could you achieve.

The overall decline in board quality. Things like Naruto being allowed, generals becoming accepted, crossboarding memelords everywhere, rec threads not having Boku no Pico as the first (and only) response, and people using "wtf" unironically.

I still have hope that this generation of faggots will grow out of anime by their early twenties and the next one doesn't have an anime phase.

>generals becoming accepted
>-Generals and "STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS YOU FAGGOT" posters ended up winning out

That's the biggest reason. I don't know why generals need to exist unless it serves a technical purpose like the DJT.

Samumenco Ep 7

The fact that some people insist in using "wtf" in here. Please get out.
Every thread for every show in particular is technically a general too. "STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS YOU FAGGOT" is good because the catalog exists for a reason, and there's no reason to have multiple threads about the exact same thing (which is usually an episode that aired the same day).

Who the fuck is Moot?

Fucking this. SIT DOWN.

what is this from?

wtf?

Emergence by ShindoL
Pretty good read if you need to laugh at suffering

I'm still not sure if I understood this, so let me lay it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Show's airing, everyone is self-inserting as the protagonist. While he's in his kid-body, everyone (who is self-inserting as the MC) fall in love with the main girl. When he comes back to adulthood and finds her safe, she has found love and even had a kid and is happy for her as her friend, since he never really had romantic feelings for her. Meanwhile, everyone who was selfinserting as MC who DID have romantic feelings for her collectively have an autism attack on a public anonymous forum for discussing anime.

Is that about right?

>wtf?

>those replies

whos this moot guy?? I keep seeing his name thrown around

Cross Ange: Bugs see me naked!

chomping chimpanzee

Definitely the ending of Panty and Stocki-

>Original run October 1, 2010 – December 24, 2010

Well Goddamn.

What the fuck happened then? Going off the date I think I was in the middle of the arctic

>this year will be the 6th anniversary

fug

That horse rape

I feel so bad everytime this is brought up. I watched the first few episodes of Samurai Flamenco as it aired, and then I dropped it just before guillotine gorilla and had a hiatus off Sup Forums for a few weeks to read manga.

just fuck my whole life up.

Someone could just repost the yearly collages, but this seems like a shitty meta thread that deserves to die.

Slicin' Simian was some next-level shit

Just moot havin a laugh

Da end of the boat trip. Rickert's slap.

Cuckura is also a close one.

She didn't deserve it. She was a stupid stupid girl, but she didn't deserve it.

>types like a nigger
>tumblr
>Berserk
>Naruto

I wish you were being ironic. Unfortunately this is the average Sup Forums poster now.

Moot please come back.

What is he doing anyways? He is working at google now? Is he having any projects there to collect even more of our data or something?

Samflam was great.

Kumamiko's anime ending.

Moot is enjoying the high life that comes from selling off our worthless asses for a song.

There always decent meme:zero threads.

That wasn't WTF. That was mass fury.

I'm pretty sure everyone was caught offguard when this shit aired

Yeah this. Didn't even watch that at the time, but I was browsing Sup Forums while it was airing and even I knew there was some crazy shit in that ep.

when it became reddit

>What has been the biggest "wtf" moment in Sup Forums in the last three years?

probably "walk her home gently"

Oh fuck I miss Cross Ange weeklies. Shit was hilarious.

Not even close, even Sup Forums being trolled by Takagi or Megumeme 144444444 GET is bigger.

>-Cross Ange didn't take over the board at all, pls faggot. Valvrave did a better job than it.
>-The last show to really have that kind of effect on the board was probably KLK. Kabaneri for a little bit did but it died out after episode 2
>-Generals and "STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS YOU FAGGOT" posters ended up winning out

no, kabaneri managed for a week, right around ep1 and you're right, cross ange only managed for 2 or 3 weeks. right around ep 1, then the interest died fast.

Konosuba managed to half take over the boards for about 4-8 weeks. but never did it reach the levels of cross ange or kabaneri did for a handful of weeks.

Probably the closest thing to valvrave was overlord or klk, and both of those were a step down. Frankly i'm tempted to bump KLK down to konosuba level, i think it was just about as big as konosuba was on the boards, not much better. years later trigger fags have some weird memories about KLK as if Sup Forums was in love with it or something, but Sup Forums sorta half ignored it.

Valvrave didn't really take over the boards either; but you're right, it managed (atleast for the first season) to seize the boards much better then anything recently.

I hate to say it but Re:Zero is starting to take over Sup Forums. As mediocre as re:zero is, it seems to be building one hell of a following around here. or at least the threads seem to be springing up everywhere.

>Takagi
Only delusional NTRfags got triggered. And I still want to believe that they're just a minority in Sup Forums.

>cross ange only managed for 2 or 3 weeks
-Cross Ange didn't take over the board at all, pls faggot

it did for entire airing I remember seeing so many threads though not as much as valvrave

>Probably the closest thing to valvrave was overlord or klk, and both of those were a step down
>No Aldnoah Zero
It actually please me people forgot it completely after its end

>As mediocre as re:zero is, it seems to be building one hell of a following around here. or at least the threads seem to be springing up everywhere.
It's basically the culmination of all the retarded ESLfag LNfags who shitpost about their flavor of the month anime adaptation of a shitty LN but pretend it's good because they read the animesuki spoilers and pretend to be super well informed by shitposting threads with spoilers. Basically the worst posters on Sup Forums (they somehow manage to be worse than yurifags) all got behind one show and spam it to death while the rest of the board is in rough shape because it's getting more casual every day.

The entirety of Mayoiga.

>ot much better. years later trigger fags have some weird memories about KLK as if Sup Forums was in love with it or something, but Sup Forums sorta half ignored it.
KLK had stickies because the threads would overrun the board. That hasn't happened with an ongoing anime on Sup Forums since

That's because no other anime brings in that many offboard shitposting retards.

WHAT
WAS
HIS
NAME
?

Slap-chop Simian

Yes.

Fuck that SJW pig.
Glad he's gone.

God, the show went from Kick-Ass to some Bioman-tier shit.

Did she die or did she recover? Was it a hallucination?

Naruto won.

>omg Sup Forums is shit now, talking about Berserk.

Berserk is being discussed on Sup Forums before you were born, show some respect fucking mongrel.

we never hear her whisper: shounen again...

The day that Sup Forums died.

who?

KAIHOUU!!!