Are Meds allowed in the God Tier White Category?

This isn't really a "r dey whit3" thread, I'm more interested in the fact that Meds have pretty much stopped producing anything of value, whereas White Americans, Germans and Asians pretty much keep pushing the world forward. Sure, their past achievements were impressive, but what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontic_Greeks
youtube.com/watch?v=PqXDMYno2wc
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can stay in their own countries and fuck off from ours

can someone nuke shitaly please?
thanks

HIDE JEW THREAD

Read Giussepe sergi, one of the first well known anthropologists who saw through the "nordic master race" bs when it emerged.

On your second question, read each Mediterranean country's history respectively and you'll see even though they had amazingly remarkable civilizations early, they had so many wars that repeatedly destroyed them and kept setting them back in terms of progress, add to that the 2 world wars and all the shadiness that ensued from western countries profiting greatly while others got butchered and left with a crippled infrastructure and feeble populace , it's a no brainer "the meds" are behind in the game.

Italy and I will take over europe when nordbois have been completely cucked by refugees.

Yeah sure sergei, I bet There are tons of Italians fleeing to russia for economic prosperity, fucking bum

Is this a report you thread? Shitting up the board with drivel

dude your country is literally falling apart as we speak.

Suuuure they do

Who goes to your country? Kek

WE WUZ CROMAGNONS N SHIEEEEEET????

Nationalism is rising thanks to that catalokike you dumb moroccan.
All he managed to do is to ruin Catalonia by making all big companies leave.

Yes.

Also, is it fair to say that Meds/Nords have a sort of racial synergy?

They both seem to have complimentary strengths and weaknesses and benefit from the others presence/temperament.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontic_Greeks
Moscow and Petersburg are filled with "Mediterranean" trash and half castes

Found the nigger

What is it with Russians hating Italians so much?

I've noticed you guys have a hate boner for them and shit talk them as much as possible.

>White Americans
Everytime

Because italian girls don't fuck with them , even if they have much money

>Italians don't produce good stuff
Fuck off wanker.

American made gun

>Says "Made in Italy" on the gun it's self.

92FS is American made

What part of "not your homeland" don't you understand? Since mostly Russian nationalists or Putinbots visit this board, I'll give you the explanation for the first group: very friendly with Germany and Austria, dislike Southern Europeans in general

Ignore that poster, it's the rusposter that shits on meds.

I'm not upset, just genuinely curious why Russians hate meds so much.

I think you underestimate the amount of Russians and racist Russians on this board
Russians don't consider them to be White. You probably can understand why Varg loves Russia so much - historic obsession with blood purity and fairness in the region

>Russians don't consider them to be White
*chuckles*
this

t. zapandy hachik
Pipisku celuy

>this makes the discount kraut mad

He's not russian, he is an austrian diaspora.

>is austrian
>thinks slavs are germans
>admires Varg
How more pathetic can you get honestly? You're ruining that russian flag.

There arent even half as many greeks in the world as There are muslims in your god forsaken concrete country, maybe the few Meds you have can teach you architecture and some cooking too since all you eat is fisheye paté

Russia is a good country, he is an austrian little shit.

Mongrel race. Nothing to do with behavior. they all must go back

You tell that to people who can actually cleanse Russia
Video related - Maksim Marcinkiewicz, Russian ethnonationalist of Polish descent bashing an Italian nigger sex tourist with his team.
youtube.com/watch?v=PqXDMYno2wc

Agreed but Anglos are the eternal enemies though

You're in no position to speak about slavs you filthy and inferior kraut. Go back to whining about your pathetic empire and how you got your ass kicked by italians. Even the germans think that you were useless in WW1. Then WW2 comes and you get annexed because you're inferior and have no identity. Russia should cleanse pathetic krauts like you who ran away from their land and then talk about kicking foreigners.

>implying non meds did something better than them
We don't want to be considered a dying race. White is a codename for cuck.

:'(

from Italian engineering from over a hundred years... nice try stupid burger

Seriously, sometimes americans can be so clueless.

>when you spend German welfare in Russia with four other of your degenerate friends
>shitfaced, party, shitspost, repeat
True Aryan

How do you feel that nords and germanics are going to be extinct in 20 years?

>germans
as a kraut, let's agree to disagree

Such a good Aryan that he has to run away from his land, krauts should follow his example.

See yourself. Totally won't side with Germans or Austrians over Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
you are getting wiped out too whatever you are

if only they used the internet to learn?!

>t literally shitskin mongoloid

you literally a subhuman untermensch nigger

Being pro-Hitler is like a med being pro-Varg, it doesn't make sense, but I admire russian ultra nationalists. And you're a kraut, so you better get out of there as well.

That pic wasn't representative for the Slavic peoples or Russians, it was representative ot "Soviet untermensch" volunteers to Spain

>And you're a kraut

He is an albanian larping as bavarian behind rusflag

He is a well known larper here.There were whole threads about him

He is literally a shitskin mutt

This pic literally represented slavic subhumans

No wonder why Hitler hated the slav rats

>not a single wrong assertion on race in that picture

>Portuguese flag complaining

Interesting, he comes from a shitty country as well.

Spain keep pushing medical advances, tomorrow we will cure cancer

>broken English on top of the reddit picture
if you think words like "subhuman" are rare here, I suggest you open the archive one more time
Doesn't mean you should ignore useful Hitler's tactics and teachings. By his own words Russians are the new master race

He considered the new master race that he had to invade the whole Eastern Europe and go full genocide mode. You're so delusional that I'm not even suprised you like Varg and are an albanian mutt at the same time.

Would make a good case for shqip degeneracy compilation, but sadly he's a confirmed German degeranete that runs a welfare-scam dependent community of four in Russia. Asocial untermenschen

He lost the war and by his own standards there is some conclusion that can be made

Finno-baltic world has succesfully defended itself from teutonic expansionism, that's the message.
Finno-baltics in USSSR weren't the masterrace, they became it in by using extreme force.

Because muslims and churkas in their country try to pass themselves as "italians" to have more appeal. This happens everywhere in the world: Pakis, Arabs, Turks, Maghrebi, they all pretend to be Italian, Spanish or Greek to be seen as less despicable.