What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
nzz.ch/international/die-eu-und-der-angebliche-soros-plan-ld.1320976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chaos

The ultimate Mischung, a Kalergi plan where (((they))) rule over an indefinite spurious race.

Financial world domination

Paying people like (you) to pretend that he's important on social media.

More money. He's a Jew what the fuck else would his endgame be?

who said he has an end?

How is this a question? Are you that new?

Death I hope.

Replacing the entire population of the word with perfectly blended, low IQ single race drone-people. Easily controlled chattle.

More money.

I don't think most madmen have an endgame
they just like continuing down the path they're on, and his path involves browning all your goy asses.
but I'd say there are two possibilities
either he truly believes in the destruction of borders and national identities simply to watch the world burn, which includes the elimination of Israel since we'd be isolated from an islamic Europe and a latino USA wouldn't give a shit about us
or he actually wants the first world to become more pro-israeli by exposing it directly to islamic violence and retrograde culture.
obviously I hope the latter option is true but the former seems just as likely if not more. either way, he's probably a rotschild agent and whatever he's doing from those two options is their agenda as well

The opposite. He wants order, except its a Jewish order where the goyim can do nothing but obey.

he's making chaos to achieve that level of order, so i guess you're right

equality

Gassing the kikes and igniting a race war

You'd better be memeing m8

>What's his endgame?
Apparently, to keep his allies in the White House.

What this really comes down to is are the big jews in charge want us anglos to continue carrying out their dirty work or are we getting too smart and they just want to replace us with a whole bunch or darkies to rule over

to never die and transfer his consciousness into a robot body so that he can continue his world dominance over white republicans

Valid points, kike.

>gas yourself

He doesn't hide it. Open society. No borders, no countries, no different races nor cultures.

>I see no differences here

To be decieved by the devil and to die a painful death.

SIEG HEIL

The difference is the rat is actually cute.

hes going to make us great again
we gona rule your disgusting uncivilized asses, just need to take that gypsy out the way

greater israel

Just your average run of the mill Jew.

Jew world order. Abolish states and create a global government of brown mongrels ruled by megakikes

He just wants white people across the globe to wake up their bloodlust and cleanse this earth of anything a darker shade than yellow

The same as August Belmont and Jacob Schiff, to please his masters.

He's trying to trigger economic/political events based on potential projections that he and his company analyze from countries/businesses in order to profit.

In the same vein, he is trying to progress mankind in the most amoral way possible, in which only those who can afford survival will get to, leaving the rest of humanity behind in the wake of expensive, accelerated progress.

Hey!!! Thats sounds like the Liberal/Progressive agenda... oh wait

>probably a rotschild agent

Doubt it. Rothschilds aren't anti-Israel, Soros definitely is.

I think he legitimately believes all this stuff. Difference between him and some no borders/love wins type retard is that he has the capital to see his wacky ideas come to fruition.

Flies do it too. Are kikes the result of humans mixed with the DNA of common house vermin?

The rebirth of the Empire

>always fucking bothering me

Why are you shilling for Soros like he isn't actually a kike?

unity

>unity
With who? For what purpose?

user, I urge you to read up on the tennents of the Georgia Guide Stones. They clearly outline the goals of George Soros and his Nazi ilk.

why do you always make that bullshit remark? you can't "rule over" darkies, they're too dumb and volatile to direct for long. South Africa, Zimbabwe or Uganda should illustrate that point. Even american blacks create unruly, chaotic cesspits like inner city Detroit, which is absolutely worthless to a rich banker or industralist
top european jews have zero fucking control over islamic ghetto slums in Paris and Malmo after they're done actually bringing the muslims over. if you can't even get an ambulance through one, how the fuck do you expect police forces to be able to administer any authority there without them turning to IED filled new Baghdad or Kabul?
african blacks are much the same except even less intelligent and cohesive. it's impossible to even stop them from raping and robbing the local population well enough to prevent national identities rising again and putting a stop to the whole trend

Prepare for the shoah

They are kikes trying to create a false dichotomy between "based" "nationalist" kikes and evul globalist jews. It's the oldest trick in the book try to make it look like your enemy isn't a united front. Even Alex Jones says soros is a 'nazi'

Typical example of retarded goy

>It's not the jews it's the 'globalist nazis' like Soros!!!!!!!1111

>Why are you shilling for Soros like he isn't actually a kike?

His fellow chosenites talk 'no borders' for tactical reasons (minimize threat of large majority group turning on them for their behavior by balkanizing states with immigrants), he actually believes it.

That's the difference, idiot. You're not looking at some Abe Foxman talking out the side of his mouth, he's genuinely kooky.

So you're saying that he's /our kike/ because he's moderately insane for one of his kind?

I actually think I answered the OP question with conscision and accuracy! If he is/was involved with adolfs Nazi party is really just a side point I made at the end. So tell me, do you think Soros and his group funded these guide stones in Georgia and want to carry out this plan? Or do you just come here to deflect your hate around?

No, that's like saying a mad dog is better than a vicious one.

I'd say he's easier to deal with, though, because his 'vision' is almost universally viewed as nuts. Not too many people, particularly in government, are going to be on board with a retreat from westphalian states.

Sorry not going to argue with some loon who unironically believes the super jew George Soros is a nazi. You are just trying to deflect from his jewishness by bringing up retarded conspiracy theories.

The truth is George Soros expresses mainstream jewish beliefs that are shared among the majority of jewry. There are thousands of jews just like Soros he is simply more well known and outspoken.

He dies in about 4-6 months of natural causes that currently are already taking a toll. Some people will be happy to hear about it because of the sickfuck degeneracy of the overpopulated hatepool we call the human race, and good for them. But it's not good news that hes dying. Not for the people who need him the most - unironically, his enemies and critics.

His death is the ultimate deathstroke against the pussy-ass wannabe neofascists who use him as a bogeyman. The media narrative will essentially blame them for the declining health of a "holocaust survivor and there will be teary-eyed disclosures by attractive, sympathetic people that he was brokenhearted that he was so 'misunderstood' and 'abused' in the end.

Most of his organizations have been devolved into self-operation, and his trust secures their operation for decades at least. Those operations will get more aggressive. Shortly after his death, the OSI group of NGOs will externalise programs and operations, providing supports to opposition in countries directly (which currently is against Soros' personal policies), and making all financial transfers opaque to, and outside the jurisdiction of, target regimes. The rural initiative focused on native core populations (instead of minorities) has been on hold for a decade, but there is now the idea that selling the hicks will undermine the dicks.

His endgame is cut the real hounds he has recruited for his charities loose with resources unfettered by his fear of prosecution. It's going to be lulzy as fuck, too. You think SJWs are bad? Some of the people in his orgs are fully capable of sinking smaller countries'governments with the information they've gathered, no matter how secure the majority or stacked the legal deck is.

Key ideas: Euro adoption clauses for bailout non-EUR currency countries, high resolution representativity (strict percents, no thresholds or auto-majority rules) and massive financial privacy invasion and disclosure

Karl Popper's open society. He just doesn't realize what he often funds will produce the opposite.

You're so under informed my dude. So much tunnel vision. If you knew about Ashkenazi Jews you would know that Hitler DID collaborate with them.

>The truth is George Soros expresses mainstream jewish beliefs that are shared among the majority of jewry.

That's not exactly true. I think most of them say they believe in that shit, but watch them back the fuck away from it when it comes to Israel ('oh, but that's different'). Typical parasitism, they know it hurts the host and that's why they push it.

Soros appears to genuinely believe it, which makes him different. He spent a shed load of money sending Ethiopians to Israel and has pissed them off a fair bit, to the point where they even turned on him in a weird way.

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html

If you take the time to look into him, the standard shylock modus operandi seems less applicable. Maybe if there is a method to his madness it is some spergy economic theory, but even that I doubt.

Some of this shit really make yo ass think.

It's quite clear to me that you just come here to shill for neo nazis

Yeah I am sure Alex Jones told you that a cabal of globalist 'nazis' and Germanic death cults is trying to take over the world and blames the poor jews who dindu nuffin. Also Israel had nothing to do with 911 and is our greatest ally.

>Hitler DID collaborate with them

No he didn't he was holding negotiations to create a jewish homeland and deport them all there. Although I know retarded cuckservatives and boomers believe Hitler was funded by the Rothschilds because of some reason or something. Alex Jones has jewish kids stop believing him he is a hack that wants to sell you boner pills.

Damn, I never knew Soros was so great!

t. amerimongrel

I love Israel and jews sorry for the holocaust

Cuck

If every man and woman on earth owned a concealable firearm, we'd learn a lot about which populations are capable of living in peace.
Some bloodshed later, we'd have more populations capable of it, too.

This is the Globalist Endgame. Not exclusive to Soros. But a lot of Zionist Jews are in the Top.

Relay goys. Sorros is a guud boi.
Article from todays news:
>The EU and the alleged "Soros Plan"
>According to the new national inquiry of the Hungarian government, Brussels wants to implement a plan of the investor George Soros to settle one million migrants in the EU every year. The accusations are untenable.
sauce: nzz.ch/international/die-eu-und-der-angebliche-soros-plan-ld.1320976

>Three months after a first campaign against George Soros, the image of the Hungarian-American investor, stylized by Viktor Orban as a state enemy, once again stuck on countless billboards in Hungary. There is also the fact that another "national consultation" will be held, this time on the so-called Soros Plan. "Log on to word", the population is prompted.
>Low participation
>Three weeks ago, the government had announced the survey, one of its seventh-time surveys, which sent questionnaires to all households and suggested a vote. However, not only the suggestive question is doubtful. There is also no control over who fills the documents. Multiple votes are thus easily possible. Government opponents often throw away the questionnaires simply, the result is by no means representative. The return flow is therefore small. During the consultation "Brussels stop" in the spring, almost 1.7 million arches were returned, according to the government, which was a great success. However, some 8 million people are eligible for election in Hungary.

>On this day the documents for consultation on the "Soros Plan" were sent, with a letter from Prime Minister Orban, summarizing the most important points. The colorful questionnaire is adorned by the portrait of the philanthropist, including seven questions. The first contains a recurring allegation that Soros wants Brussels to bring at least a million migrants from Africa and the Middle East to the EU, and also to Hungary. It is possible to check whether this point of the «Soros Plan» is supported or not. The source of the questionnaire is an article from the billionaire of September 2015. At the height of the refugee crisis Soros wrote at the time that the EU would have to count on one million asylum seekers every year and distribute them among the Member States.

Money. The amoral pursuit of infinite amounts of money has always been his aim.

>However, the blue questionnaire of the questionnaire also states that the European Parliament supports a "similar position" and advocates relocation programs. However, the EU has never indicated the intention to include one million migrants a year. The resettlement program, which was adopted in 2015, concerns 160 000 persons in two years. In fact, only about 30 000 asylum seekers were distributed until the beginning of October. Soros has also revised his ideas. A little later, in the summer of 2016, he proposed in a text for "Foreign Policy" that Europe and other regions should receive 300,000 persons directly from the crisis areas every year. This should prevent the crossings across the Mediterranean. In this text, Soros also speaks for centers of procedure in the regions of origin and strict controls on the EU's external borders - which corresponds to Orbans' positions.

So if I have no place on this world why not just leave?

>The second point on the questionnaire is that Soros wants "together with the political leadership in Brussels" that the Member States, and thus also Hungary, cut off the border fences - again with the possibility of whether this is supported. A quote from Soros from an interview with Bloomberg of 2015, in which he describes the protection of refugees as an objective and national borders as an obstacle. This is, however, a torn, rather vague statement. Several European top politicians have criticized the Hungarian fence, a move by the EU to dismantle it, but there was never. Dimitris Avramopoulos, Internal Affairs Commissioner, even expressed an appreciation for the measure in Budapest in July 2015.

>single worldwide miscegenated goy-class
>2800 slaves to the Jew
lrn2Talmud

>Similarly, the question of the compulsory distribution of asylum seekers to the Member States, which encouraged Soros against the Financial Times. Two years ago, the EU Council of Interior Ministers decided to resettle 160,000 refugees - against the will of Hungary. The country should have received 1300 migrants, but did not. However, Brussels has long since moved away from a quota, which is mentioned as an objective on the questionnaire. Also, the claim that the EU could "undertake on the basis of the Soros Plan" every Member State to support every asylum seeker in the country with a total of EUR 30,000 is a distortion of the facts. Soros had rather suggested that the EU should spend this sum - probably on payments to the Member States. There are no such plans in Brussels.

>Fake picture [REEEEEEEEEE]
>All quotations from the billionaire are torn out of context. They provided an incomplete, adulterated picture of Soros' thoughts on migration, says Goran Buldioski, the director of the Open Society initiative founded in Europe. They are ideals. In the EU, they are not majority-owned, and Soros's alleged influence on Brussels has acted. The spokesman for the Hungarian government, for example, was given a visit by Soros in Brussels last April, in which he received a warm welcome, including Jean-Claude Juncker. From this, Soros had convinced Brussels of his ideas and the EU was implementing his plan, as Orban reiterated on Friday in his regular radio interview, is simply absurd.

>A spokesman for the Commission noted on the same day that the EU is pursuing a holistic approach to prevent a new influx. This and nothing else will be done in Brussels. Even Hungarian Commissioner Tibor Navracsics, a member of the Fidesz government, said there were no indications for a "Soros plan" and that he considered this to be an element of the up-and-coming election campaign in Hungary. In this Orban needs a seemingly equal opponent, which the splintered opposition can not offer. Buldioski also sees the attempt to divert attention from internal political problems such as the ailing health and education system.

He's supporting Catalonia Independence, we the right are trying to keep the unity of the Reign of Spain.
Now Spain is full of spanish flags, in houses, people in the street..etc
We'll have civil war and we'll win as in 39.

Well his is to die a miserable death filled with disease, bacteria, poverty, shame and disgust. Like Hillary

One world government that would ensure "world peace"
And I'm not joking, he literally believes that.

t. Sergei Ivankov
How's your economy? Is it bigger than NYC's yet?

Endgame : Soros has HUGE currency bets AGAINST the US dollar. The more chaos and unrest in the US the greater the intrinsic value of those bets.

>indefinite
pay no attention to my associate. he is of no importance. instead you must move backward and at once forward while continuously spiralling toward freedom

I hate the Jews so goddamn much

Grave...

>Rats are actually altruistic creatures unlike sub-human jooks.

He's a sociopath that is fixated on beeing seen as a philanthropist.

R A R E
A
R
E

Hasn't been seen in ages and is dead. Stop feeding his egregore.

>libertardians actually believe this would work

a whole bunch of niggers would be dead in a week....yeah, it would work

He's dying soon anyways.

Making money while feeling righteous

>Most of his organizations have been devolved into self-operation, and his trust secures their operation for decades at least. Those operations will get more aggressive. Shortly after his death, the OSI group of NGOs will externalise programs and operations, providing supports to opposition in countries directly (which currently is against Soros' personal policies), and making all financial transfers opaque to, and outside the jurisdiction of, target regimes. The rural initiative focused on native core populations (instead of minorities) has been on hold for a decade, but there is now the idea that selling the hicks will undermine the dicks.
>His endgame is cut the real hounds he has recruited for his charities loose with resources unfettered by his fear of prosecution. It's going to be lulzy as fuck, too. You think SJWs are bad? Some of the people in his orgs are fully capable of sinking smaller countries'governments with the information they've gathered, no matter how secure the majority or stacked the legal deck is.

Is this who the God Emperor will unleash the military against? Give them something evil to kill for a change.

Some men just want to see the world burn.