KEY LAS VEGAS WITNESS SUICIDED

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/john-beilman-9335514/
ultralifecorporation.com/PrivateDocuments/Communications_Systems_Commercial_Price_List.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA Today is fake news garbage tier. Try again harder gay. Is weak attempt

What the fuck you can't even speak English proxyfag.

Fuck off with your fake news shareblue

You cannot even speak the language of the land you son of a bitch. Your mother is whore, what a joke. Posting of USA Today is reported to the moderation for a hoax.

>KEY LAS VEGAS WITNESS
>John Beilman
proof?

Fuck, don't let this slide.

He worked for UltraLife during the time period they manufactured the cable/charging type device found in the hotel room. He was project lead.

linkedin.com/in/john-beilman-9335514/

Killed himself and his daughter with 12 gauge shotgun in the backyard hours after FBI raid, wife hears nothing (doesn't hear two 12ga blasts) while she is in the house.
Nothing fishy

Doxxing is against the forum rules.

wut

I hope this shit blows the fuck open.

>and then himself in the back of the head with a 12 gauge shotgun

In the back of his head?

>shot himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun
Hmm.

Well, i see that those noname sites who reported on John Beilman's death (mentioning him as "key witness") are the same who say Paddock had Ultralife equipment. I need confirmation from other sources. Still big if true, tho.

Assuming you can't buy it.

ultralifecorporation.com/PrivateDocuments/Communications_Systems_Commercial_Price_List.pdf

Just google it. Not just usa today talks about it.

This. WaS about to post this.

Killed himself with a shotgun TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

>FBI raids your house
>you end up dead
>he killed himself goyim

>tfw your nanny kills your kids in a trance so you can't investigate the missing 43 trillion dollars

This actually looks like something written to get us offtrack. It reads like it's the onion.
Now back to what the crap the guard was doing up there dodging bullets before anything even happened.

this is why you dont give up ur guns. shoot ny cunt who come close to you when u are caught up in shit

>by (((Jay Greenberg)))

>shot himself in the back of the head with a 12 gauge shotgun

I hope you're being ironic, if not you're the most pathetic shill I've ever seen. Kill yourself.

Hope they're paying you well.

>back of head
no source for this except this fake ass OP pic shit that is probably russian you autists need to learn what is a 'faek news'

PLAY CIA NIGGER GAMES WIN CIA NIGGER PRIZES!!!!!