I’ve noticed that race war is a huge topic on this side, and I understand you guys...

I’ve noticed that race war is a huge topic on this side, and I understand you guys, I want our white race to live on forever too, so I came up with a plan.

Why don’t we just work with the Jews instead of working against them ? Imagine what WE could achieve if we would work as one instead of trying to disarm the Jews. Think about it and give me your honest opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z511RWlsfQg
hooktube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA&t=615s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No time for jokes swine.

>instead of trying to disarm the J(ews)
goddamn we're getting close bois

ok mr shekelberg

youtube.com/watch?v=Z511RWlsfQg

Why don't they work with us instead?
Well, when they're not too busy subverting western civilization and exterminating the white race that is.

How's the weather in Germanistan by the way? Hope it's treating you well Habib.

That kind of thinking is how we got here.

>((( I ))) came up with a plan
>why don't we just work with the (((jews))) instead

Sure thing, Schlomo

fuck off, jew. your kind should be plucked like the parasites that you are.

didn't we already try that in ww2? look where it got us

>our white race
>Why don't we just work with the Jews

Hello fellow whites it's me, your fellow white friend. The Jews are our friends -- If only you goy-er, guys would work with them, then everything would be great!

Well I dont know about you but I'd rather work with a jew instead of working with a arab shitskin

yes let's work with the people who created this situation in the first place. that's a good goy.

why dont you just incentivise niggers to get vasectomies

Its because (((they))) want us dead.

Are you not part of the international banking system whether you like it or not?

What part of ((( they))) want us of European genetic stock dead, displaced, genetically absorbed didn't you understand OP.
We tried working with them (((them))) and now here we are , about to become minorities in all of our own countries .

Great Idea.

E Michael Jones on Jewish Influence from Calvary To Trump
hooktube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA&t=615s

jew, arab, same semitic shit. how about neither?

The only way it that would be possible was if they were all in Israel.

The Usury System the jews put in place is designed to steal from the majority and funnel that wealth to a minority. Namely themselves. It wouldn't work for whites unless whites make themselves minorities in every society like the jew is. Their predatory lending and societal undermining is a centuries old game that they have honed and they will not share it. Why would whites lower themselves to that level anyway. The jew and their 'culture' should be obliterated so that people, ALL people can finally live in peace.

>REFUGEES WELCOME
Your country is already working for the Jews Hans

>Why don’t we just work with the Jews
Literally how? This sounds like a recipe for Jews to subvert white nationalism.

It should not be that way, but it do.

Youve been working with the jews ever since WW1

You're just pale niggers by comparison

Jews only destroy. They can't help to do it. The same way a spider eats it's prey

Jews keep the population in check

Take care of your own fucking country kraut. You let some childless mushroom head woman run the place. It will be Africa in ten years and brown men will take all your women if you don't get off your ass and do something about it. Have some kids. Something.

We tried that already dumbass

Always remember. The jew cries out in pain as he stabs you

Which Jews do you suggest we work with?
Zionists, World Zionist or the Israelites?
Id suggest the Israelites.

Looks like Ashkenazi jews want to be the only “white”people left.
>nice try kike

> Hey /r/pol. Shlomo Shekelgrübbe- uhh
i mean John Smith here
>What if instead of fighting against the jews mercilessly trying to erase us from existence we worked with them to erase us from existence together.
>Imagine what (((we))) could accomplish

T. Goy