Where were you when Weedman became a bullet-timer?

Where were you when Weedman became a bullet-timer?

whats the helicopter doing there anyway?

Have Makoto & Munakata kill themselves
Install Yasuhiro as the new FF leader, who better to lead humanity into the Future than the SHSL Clairvoyant?
Have Kyoko be his advisor, since she's seemingly the only level-headed human that wasn't killed off during The Big Bad Tragedy

There, Future is saved.

>YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND MY DARKNESS

>Weedman sees Helicopter
>"Togami?"
>Helicopter shoots
>"Yep, definitely Togami."

>who better to lead humanity into the Future

Kanon is trying to destroy the Future Foundation base from the helicopter, she didn't shoot to kill Hagakure, she just wanted him to fuck off.

How will weedman save the day?

I hope weedman gets what's coming to him

the realization that nobody's inside the FF building anymore

Hagakure's new design is pretty hot.

>MY DESPAIR IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS

Then why an helicopter is guarding it?

End of Danganronpa when?

He already did. This is all apart of his 30% prediction.

Give me your wildest theories.

Should have been like this

>DR retards making threads on Sup Forums saying its good
>Catch up to 3
>Everyone in FF is a fucking retard who barely ask questions before turning on each other
>MC and two bitches are only reasonable ones

I get it, its DR. But I am cringing at the writing.

>literally a persona 4 critical hit/weakness cut in

To hide the fact that there's nobody inside?

it's not. it's just keeping weedman out/giving the illusion that there are people inside the building should help come

He was also hot before but...he is definately hot here as well.

>Episode 12
>Weedman saves literally everyone
>Weedman is the new Ultimate Hope.

Make it happen.

there is no traitor
the new junko is a hack that cant actually convert people to despair so they just pretend like they did

for this

Wonder how Naegi had fun or entertain himself nowadays.

Say what you want about Danganronpa. but atleast it isn't written by Anno.

Reposting
>yfw kodaka and uchikoshi are in on it together
>yfw DR1 foreshadowed espers
>yfw naegi becomes an esper at the end of 1-1
>yfw Junko can use MIND HACK
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

The entire series is his prediction and right now he's just taking a nap during math in Class 78 in his first year

Did you like the games?

Junko is a ghost that's haunting the building

>You will never get to lovingly feed him candy and let him use your lap as a pillow
Why live?

Celeste and Gundham ares the edge on Danganronpa

alright Sup Forums I know you played both games.

1.) Which one has the better cases
2.) Which one has the better cast
3.) which one has the better ost

Reminder that Juzo is the traitor.

If only Naegi just married her

>I WILL FULFILL WHAT CHISA AND I VOWED TO ACHIEVE AAAAA
>Instead of holding these views, Chisa expressed interest in having Makoto & Munakata work together to create a happy middle path of sorts
Wonder what the deal is here.

You're not going to get consensus on this.

Is probably Togami or Chisa actually trying to fend off anyone because they are trying to give Munkaata a lesson and no one really died. Is all Virtual reality created by Scout guy, Chisa and Gekkohara in order to bring hope and whitewash Naegi and despair kids.

Do you think it's true love?

Not 'love in its most powerful', but 'they do actually love each other' way?

2 is better than 1 in everything, especially with the better cast one

>there are people on this thread RIGHT NOW that like Naegi more that Hajime/Izuru and Weedman

That girl is suspicious...what if he only loves her because of the candy? What if he slowly comes off of it and then...
Has this been said already? I'm concerned! Otherwise their relationship is cute. It'll suck when one of them [probably] dies.

No, because then it wouldn't be that obvious.

1. DR2 easily
2. DR2 1 has better survivors, tho
3. About equal, I guess.

Junko IA MINDHACKed Kiri/Naegg/Togami
They are Ultimate Despair in their sleep. Togami is using and tricking FF's own resources and men into attacking the building and managing the killing game

>suddenly a lot of monokuma monitors and Monokuma paintings
>suddenly they are inside an old looking buildinh with windows bolted shut
>somehow they still didn't realised that they're either somehwere else or virtual world

> better cast in 2
You take that back. Hagakure is an amazing boy. Give him his own show - 50 episodes - SOL - Life as a child up to Future Foundation. I'D WATCH THE SHIT OUTTA IT.

Naegi is a void of charisma and personality. he's a basic bitch so that autists can self-insert easier, but then there are literally people that prefer the nothing that is naegi over the rest of the cast

>They Silhouetted them starting in Ep2

Can we agree that red=real and pink=fake now?

Also
>tanktop

I hope that bitch dies for real now, Great Gozu sacrificed himself for her.

#DicksOutForGozurambe

Old man, Gekkohara, scout man and Chisa are working together in a big ruse that is simulated in a virtual world where no one can die. We will actually have no real kills for entire anime.

Weird how the wounds caused by sharps like Asahina's, Chisa's, and Ryouta causes blood, but actual splitting apart like Sousuke's or Miaya's are not at all bloody.

>1.) Which one has the better cases

>2.) Which one has the better cast

>3.) which one has the better ost

>Episode 4 of Future begins with Komaru and Toko watching the broadcast and Komaru watches her brother get cut in half

DR2 has better cases and cast
DR1 is still a far better game overall. It also has the best survivor by a landslide

The OST is all based because Takada is IRL Ultimate Musician

Even the games didn't have this level of honest to god autism. Besides maybe Nagito, but he was more entertaining to watch than edgelord McGee.

>1.) Which one has the better cases
2, cases were the weakest part of DR1 in my opinion. A lot of the stuff around those cases were great, I didn't enjoy any of the cases themselves in that game though (and almost didn't bother with DR2 at all because of this)

>2.) Which one has the better cast
People won't agree with me on this, but they're about equal I feel. They both roughly have an equal number of characters I liked, characters I disliked and characters I didn't care much for. My only problem with 1 was that the MC himself was one of the characters that I didn't care much for (to balance that out, I preferred 1's survivors over 2's overall though)

>3.) which one has the better ost
DR1, though DR2 has some catchy shit too.

>Miaya getting laser-diced
That would be something.

>he can't eat as bracelet restriction
>he still doesn't trust her to tell her that
>love

Almost everyone will tell you 2 for both, but I personally preferred 1's cast, although I found the plight of the reformed despairs a more interesting concept. I liked 1's oppressive atmosphere more than the island.
I really wish people would stop ranking them in these threads though, it always turns into dumb arguments that basically boil down to people not being able to handle someone having different opinions and it's boring to read regardless.

>either Juzo or Old man break the pattern
It's going to be one of them.

But he's got hope. I like how he helps all the the characters in their FTEs, and his optimism is almost saintly. Also Makoto has better character development than Hajime, who remains mostly static throughout most of the game.

>not liking based Nagito and Gundham
Why do people like you exist?

Kyoko has been really been junko this whole time leading naegi as the boss of his branch of the FF so all this time its been despair leading hope and She was the one who put tomato sauce on donut and make it seem that donut died to make Naegi feel some despair and she's only smiling or acting slightly happy during naegi's hope speech is because she liked how despair filled and mad naegi's voice was when he said her name the boxer is going to die next cause Junko hates getting chairs thrown at her

>then proceeds to regenerate cause he's some Prototype level mofo

Seiko is best monster

What if Old Man was only real and this one is an imposter?

side profiles standing upright = will die

Naegi's constant optimism is pretty disgusting. Okay, you like boring doormat to Hajime, but what about Chiaki? Or Byakuya? Or Weedman? Or Kirigiri? Or Nekomaru? Or literally anybody else.

To have Naegi over every other character is autistic

>being this fucking delusional
I bet you're one of those faggots that said Chico was Quiet.

No, because then great girls like Kirigiri and Miaya will die and that fucking brown slut will live. Well, there's Chisa but if her death is fake I'm not sure she'll live to the end.

I like quite a few in DR2 but...
Hamtaro and Hopeman are great though. I'd love to see a spin off for all of them (and TeruTeru). But if its DR1 or 2, not both, I'm picking 1.

Take note of which deaths are the easiest to have suspended in the air/on the ceiling, because both killings that the traitor has carried out so far have been like that for some reason.

>Komaru starts crying
>Toko becomes Genocider, who then avenges Naegles by coming out of retirement for one final kill

They are so cute together.
Probably my favorite part of the show aside from Asahina's bouncing tits

just wanna share this art

none of my ship's in it

>saionji with soda

but why

>don't self-insert
>still like him
Why even get upset at this? Liking one character doesn't mean you dislike others.

>celeste/ishimaru
>literally never interacted
>the only reason he died was so celeste could have her shitty trick in her stupid, boring case

im triggered

Because they both smell terrible

all the good ships are in the top half, how convient.

Asahina's fake death was to remind Naegi of Sayaka's death to make him feel despair

>grown up hiyoko is a tall, busty blond who shittalks him
Literally his dream girl

The only problem with 1's cases were how easy they are. The story beats are pretty good. SDR2's cases and trials can drag on and lacks the oppressive atmosphere of the first game. DR1's cast has better favorites, but lower lows. SDR2's cast is more consistent level of quality across the board, but still has a few duds and there aren't as many compared to the first cast.

Who said I liked Makoto best? I just made my points over why I enjoyed his character to some extent. There are certain characters where I found Makoto's optimism to be a good point, as well as a fault of his that makes him at least a bit interesting when he interacts with the other characters, but found some like Byakuya or Hagakure to be rather obnoxious in their negativity, that I ended up disliking them. Makoto's not even in my top 5 from either the first or even if the second game cast were included as well.

thank god its Hinanami and not that fucking Nagito x Hinata cancer

>I like how he helps all the the characters in their FTEs
They both do this (and they both have a couple of characters where this doesn't really happen too)

>Also Makoto has better character development than Hajime
I disagree, Makoto being this static type of entity is why he's the SHSL Hope to begin with. Characters around him like Kyoko or Byakuya develop, Makoto's essentially just there for the ride. I could someone saying that they like him for this, but saying that Makoto has better development than almost anyone makes no sense to me. It's the opposite I feel, him having his insecure demeanor beyond DR1 doesn't even make sense anymore but for what I said about him being static.

>ishimaru with Celes
delete this

How many episodes until Chiaki dies?

Die. We all know Hinata and Nagito is endgame couple.

>The only problem with 1's cases were how easy they are.

I disagree, I didn't have that issue with them at all. Unless by "too easy" you mean "too predictable" which is a pretty big problem for a murder mystery story to have.

DR3 is alright so far, but I think Future needs a little more interaction between established characters.

People like you are literally the cancer of this series, jesus christ.

Im putting my bets on 2-3 episodes

kys fujoshit

So does this mean we're going to see Hajime go on for a bit longer before becoming Izuru? If these are for Chiaki, they should at least build up more than a single arcade date.

1- SDR2
2 - SDR2
3 - Both.

I hadn't thought about it but this could work. I think she'd be pretty happy about a guy who thinks everything she does is right too, unlike Sonia.

>Also Makoto has better character development than Hajime

I like my hope manlet a lot but -- nigga, what? Hajime has a character arc and a pretty interesting backstory, whereas Naegi's backstory is basically "im ordinary" and he is completely static.