Why don’t girls shoot up schools?

Why don’t girls shoot up schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2955615/Lindsay-Kantha-Souvannarath-s-disturbing-online-world.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They did.
it"s called the Cleveland elementary school shoot up.

Blumpf

Too incompetent.

Girls are less likely to lash out violently like that, and more likely to simply kill themselves. It even shows in standard suicide rates. Most women use pills and other less violent or painful ways of suicide, whereas men just use guns or nooses. A lot of girls are also very undecided about suicide, and their planning is generally poorer than men who make up their mind about it and do it. Additionally, if they already shy away from a violent method of suicide, they certainly won't be able to create the kind of carnage that a shooting causes, and girls just aren't conditioned to aggression like boys tend to be. It just doesn't add up, to me. There could be girls out there that think about it, but end up just shooting themselves in class without taking the step to kill someone else or think about trying to kill others but end up backing down from it.

Someone should make an Anime featuring just that. id back it on kickstarter or gofundme.

They lack testosterone and agressiveness to do it.
Women kill with poison or some shit like that

Destroying the lives of a few hundred people is not enough for women.

why would someone playing on easy mode need to shoot up a school?

It should be a diverse group with black and latina as main protagonist.

>Spencer
Is she related to richard spencer? :^)

There have been cases, it's just not as common because women lack the aggressive nature most men have.

They'll just kill themselves, or kill the one or two people they want to. Generally though, it's in ways even more terrible.

They don't do anything.

Good OR bad.

They just kind of ferment.

No

I came here to post this.
>Men get shit done.

Low-T

Women typically don't need to get their own hands dirty, they can manipulate a man to do it for them.

Its too quick a death to give people

Girls generally lack independent will and initiative. They are less aggressive.
Girls generally aren't capable of planning and executing a mass shooting.

Imagine if Japs had guns? That's one country that I feel like would be ground zero for school shootings based on how hellish and stressful existing in that country is

Yes I have to agee.

na they don't even tend to do that. They just text chad and briana about "omg everyone bullies me". They are passive actors that rely on guidance and a herd to follow. Men however are the real wildcards of society, for better and worse

Japs self harm, they don't usually lash out.
That's why Sasebo was such a big deal.

Girls are too emotional to do anything like this. This is why they suck at war too.

>implying they don't manipulate boys to do it

The dead cannot be sadistically toyed with.
Only people that are alive can.
It would be like a jew closing a bank, a nigger being a human, an arab not exploding. It's not happening.

There is a jap movie called love exposure with a crazed girl/s in it

No balls.

cute!

>tfw no qt 3.14 school shooter gf

>They'll just kill themselves
Women make the most suicide attempts, but have the lowest suicide rate compared to men. Really makes you think...

Oh, like the Beslan massacre?

wasn't there a nip loli schoolgirl that slit a classmate's throat?

they dont know how to handle a rifle, because women are stupid.

roastie "attempt"=swallowing a pack of skittles and texting stacy that "I'm fucking ending it bitch"

Male attempt=Blowing his brain to pieces with a 12ga shotgun and successfully killing himself.

"Nevada-tan", AKA "The Sasabo Slasher". There is some other kid went mad with a boxcutter too, oddly enough - from the same city.

Nevada-Tan was an advanced being.

>human eye cannot physically focus on objects at different distances
>double vision when looking down sights

How do you fix this? Just practice to identify the "right" target?

nevada-tan. she’s supposed to be out of litte girl jail by now. i wonder.

is there any good anime about school shooters?

soon

Someone should make a chad meme
The girlie suicide

The Chad Carnage

After you line up your sights, you should focus on the front sight, the rear sight being blurry and the front in focus is the correct method of sight alignment.

She's around 25 years old now.

Because, they shouldnt be shot by the police when caught, they should be kept in basements and used as sex toys.

They're too cowardly and self absorbed.

Because they'd rather be passive aggressive shits and drive someone else to suicide.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2955615/Lindsay-Kantha-Souvannarath-s-disturbing-online-world.html

Reminder Lindsay was /our girl/.

So you goys would give me moneys if I try to make a anime/game featuring cute girls shooting up schools?

i bet she’s qt

Almost time to strike again.

She was cute tho

Truth

that’s cosplay fgt. sadly there’s very few pics of her

That isn't her.

>Girls are less likely to lash out violently like that, and more likely to simply kill themselves.

Literally wrong

Men commit more suicide than women

R A R E

He explained why in his next sentence lmao.

Sure, you'd at least have to cook up a convincing demo first. these are things i never see in the Anime industry and with the Japs seemingly or supposedly running out of ideas as they pump out the millionth "cute cunts doing cute things" show this would be at least interesting and unheard of. its why i like Terror in Resonance. basically was basically an anime about terrorism and bombings (sadly no one gets killed and there's no gore) still not something i thought id see out of Anime.

.>attempts vs actual success
Women try about the same as men but choose less deadly methods to commit suicide like pills and shit.

Because they are pussies and not superior as men which they have balls to do it

I have the exact same 10/22, takedown but with aperture sights and a supressor.

Alright will consider it. I got a few connections and I don't care about controversy. just want jew gold tbqh senpai

>france
sure thing buddy

Mentally and physically weak.

They don't have what it takes, as well as even if a women shot up a school no one would take it serious. People would also me more inclined to jump on her and beat her skull in.

Would smash

Because the patriarchy

please elaborate

are you retarded???

That image is... very interesting

Who makes these sorts of pictures?

noticed that they are only killing boys. guess they got rejected by their crush and have a huge male hateboner?

Wrong question. Try this one: "Why do guys shoot up schools?"

Well, thank you fascist for that frank and painful admission. We will keep your secret.

And the Creativity

I think it's more related to having the cool to basically planning and executing murdering your friends and people you know rather than intelligence or anything like that, not many people can do that, and most of the ones that can don't becouse they understand it's not worth it

(Checked)
Just make sure that as many niggers and spics/ as few white people die as possible, and I'd watch it

nice try fbi

It's a man creating a fantasy of dominant girls murdering people because he gets off on it because he's himself a self hating subordinate male who struggle to come out and find a place in the world as he's expected to be dominant.

generally because of depression, seclusion, past and present abuse and bullying, various (((mental disorders))) and the anti-male hysteria going on in the west. women are a protected class, especially in school, at the expense of boys and men

japs

>Tfw no dom mommy gf to fuck me sideways

b-b-but sex isn't biological!

It's funny because it's true.

Why don't pussies fuck buttholes?

this. people say harris and klebold started the trend but she was the OG.

many girls have tried but beacuse all of them are attention whores, Word got out and they got arrested Before they could do it.

>that subtle Mike

This swede gets it. Honestly I used to feel sorry for weebs but this is just cringe on a whole new level

Why didn't your mum abort you??

>Sasebo

what now?

Lurk infinitely, it's already been explained in this very thread.

the drematica artical was pretty fun read. edgy as fuck.

Why don't girls become violent rapist serial killers?

Physical violence is an ever present last resort in conflict resolution and a cornerstone of mutual respect between peers.
Women are ingrained with self-preservation that degrades their sense of ability to do harm so it must be outsourced as gossip or violence by proxy which becomes a different foundation of mutual respect between women.
The circumstances that would lead to a shooting leave a women unable to acquire a proxy to kill for her so she must claw her way out of learned harmlessness, acquire the means to kill, and not turn the new tool on herself by mistake. For someone emotionally unstable enough to shoot up a place thats basically their whole life they have to unpack before shooting up a place.

Because their MK Ultra programming is usually focused in other areas.

Moron

Your the reason why this website is going to shit, you take everything so damn serious you won't even check up if the facts your being fed are correct. JUST like normies.

The feeling of being a cute gril in a public place produces the same feeling of exhilaration and mastery as that felt by a successful spree killer at the height of his rampage. This is also why girls are so attached to "muh feelings" -- because when you hurt their feelings, you're making them come down from the continuous state of exultation in which they normally exist. The mechanism by which girls get depressed and kill themselves are likewise analogous to school shooters killing themselves once it's clear that their rampage has no further hope of continuing.

Unlike with school shooters, of course, there is minimal prospect of authorities intervening to spoil the feeling of untrammeled power.

So why bother?

muzzle flip

Femanon here, I literally thought about it a few times.