In California, you can now murder someone and it is only a misdemeanor...

In California, you can now murder someone and it is only a misdemeanor. What happens when people start using it to get back at their ex's? What happens when someone pricks schoolchildren with a dirty needle? What happens when AIDS mutates and becomes more lethal and drug resistant? Why, California? Why do you want to live in a dystopic nightmare?

For what God forsaken reason did anyone in California think the severity of such a crime should be lowered?

You know, I thought of Alex Jones as kind of a over exadurating , but this shit proves to me that he was kind of fucking right... the whole time... also HEP C and other nasty shit legal too

It's a degenerate and fag disease, no big deal.
>What happens when someone pricks schoolchildren with a dirty needle
I don't think that has anything to do with that law

All the faggots in CA are already pozzed

This is progress, leafgoy.

Is this the cringe guy on Sup Forums?

I think we have California to show us how not to be. I have an aquatince with hiv (she contracted before they knew what it was when she used needle drugs in the 80s). She isn't the same as a big catcher/gift giver who try to infect others. There is only one group of faggots who this law is out to protect. It will bring a new generation of infected. Luckily they do not have children.

he's a mass murderer you fucking autist

>cringe guy on Sup Forums?
Um it's Supreme Gentleman to you, hun.

...shhhh dont tell em the more commiefornians fuck themselves over the less democrat votes you have in the next election.

California is what Jews want to turn the whole world into. Sodom and Gomorrah and the Tower of Babel and Weimar Berlin all rolled into one. Hell on Earth.

Elliot was just trying to keep thots from getting pozzed

Yeah us liberals and our shitty California lives with incredible wealth, perfect climate, low crime rates, and 10/10 food. If only I lived in a conservative paradise like Kansas or Mississippi!

And then God burned down San Francisco

>What if people want to get back at their ex's?
Well, stay on good terms you fucking slut.

>California
>full of spics and niggers

>low crime rates
wut

Look at violent crimes by any metric, California performs quite well. Of course, there's a lot of crime left to be desired, but not every state can replicate the success of South Carolina and Tennessee.

Watch your step, the homeless gay couple that live in the hollowed out oleanders over there piss and shit on the sidewalk.

Yea, paradise. That's why all you asshole swarm to Nevada like fucking locusts.

so perfect that you people are flooding evry state in the union.
you're being taken over by mexicans and chinese lol. you're already less than 40% white. ya'll have the most expensive cost of living. fuck californiggers

don't forget you're no longer required to disclose your HIV status when donating blood either.

Out of 50 states, your "utopia" is rated 13th regarding violent crime rate (Per 10,000 Residents).

>you're being taken over by mexicans and chinese lol.
I know, that's why I said 10/10 food
>you're already less than 40% white.
Like I give a shit?
>ya'll have the most expensive cost of living. fuck californiggers
What can I say? Being the best means paying a premium. Salty you can't afford it?

>Be Californian
>ISIS sanctuary deeamer shoots yiu
>rushed to hospital
>best doctors in the US save your life
>you get the Californian equality compliant HIV sanctuary blood in the transfusion
>die from AIDS
>ayyyyyy

>I know, that's why I said 10/10 food
No, I mean all your institutions, jobs and MORE are being taken ove4 by Chinese and Mexicanas. Also who really gives a shit about having 10/10 food? Burritos ane tacos are shitty and chink food is shit white people do and better (sea food)
>Like I give a shit?
What do you think your little minority 'friends' will be doing when you're less than 10% white? Have fun with your pets :-)))
>What can I say? Being the best means paying a premium. Salty you can't afford it?
Funny that you didn't adress my point about your californigger diaspora, since the high cost of living is exactly why californiggers are flocking to anywhere but your 'paradise'