ATTENTION NEETS: THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU

ATTENTION NEETS: THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU

If you're a) bored, b) won't have anything to do for the next few months and c) like playing browser games with autists from a Manchurian ventriloquist puppet forum, then we've got the perfect thing for you!

Tribal Wars 2 is the place to be -- it's a game that the boards have been playing for years and we're open for recruitment.

What you can expect consists of lots of enemy butthurt, plenty of shitposting and banter with the normie players, general autism and ruining the game for all the people that invest way too much money only to lose to a tribe of spergs.

TL;DR Join us for long-term lulz and to waste all that time you've got lying around

How to sign up:

1) Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you've got the en. If it's us you'll have to start on the wrong server)
2) Make your account. Use a throwaway email as it doesn't require confirmation. (ONLY DO THIS ON DESKTOP. MOBILE VERSION WILL PREVENT YOU STARTING THE GAME PROPERLY)
3) Don't pick any names that will get you banned (nigger, penis, etc. Switching letters around won't work either). This is important as butthurt enemies will report as soon as they start losing
4) Make sure to pick the realm Eketorp (it should automatically put you in the world as its the newest one)
5) Select North-West when given the option
6) Post username in this thread. You'll get told to remake your account if you picked a bannable name.
7) Start by doing the tutorial and the quests. You'll learn as you go and you can always asked questions on our Discord
8) Once you're in game you should receive an invite to the tribe and our discord server in a somewhat timely fashion. Being active on discord is a requirement.

>tfw you destroy enemy tribes internally and cause them to quit the game

are we the jews now?

Oh youre the faggots that got the words "Child" and "Support" made into bannable offenses just because the mods are child dodging faggots, great why not ruin the game some more and make using other regular words bannable too

Join da crusade

tfw we also got the devs to change the game so much we can't abuse it in that way anymore

fuck it, why not

Moonman21

your invite was sent friendo, you must accept

got it

deus vult

We want YOU for the upcoming race war!

Open bobs pls.

open bobs and vagena

>degenerate clothes
>degenerate pose
skanks get the rope too

We masters of heebery now

>degenerate clothes
Do you plan to kill all the women in the world Cletus?

I am Peep the Toad

oy gevalt

LOL

>burger education

lets get some shit in 'ere

brevy is name. Invite ploz

loli-con waiting for invite

This seems like a worthy goal. We could go with insults like Deadbeat or Abandoned, Orphan. Yeah Orphan's good. Mama has to turn tricks. Lol Food Bank. Welfare.

junkpot

double check you're on the correct world

inv junkpot again

Ryzzako

invites sent

I don't know which tribe it is that I'm supposed to join. I have a couple of invites.

Nerdfag you forgot me

Blaming legend baka