"Whites have no culture"

I've seen quite a lot of this non sense on twitter by americans
Can some burgerbros explain me where does it comes from? Is this thing old?
How is it even possible to be said unironically? How is it possible to believe that seriously?
Is the brainwashing that strong and powerful ?

I've litteraly never heard in my life that sentence/idea here in France, even the biggest whites haters wouldn't even think about that as an 'insult' and say something that ridiculous. I really don't understand the processus that lead to that

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/macron-says-there-is-no-such-thing-as-french-culture/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
youtube.com/watch?v=QT0D0c_CSOk
youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w
youtube.com/watch?v=6O3mZ00xxoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconstruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Derrida
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"White culture" is supposed to mean classic Americana culture in the US. It is pretty basic to be fair.

At this point, White America is basically post-apocalypse if you're not upper-middle-class. Any roots we once had have been forcibly torn out, and (((Hollywood))) fills in the cultural blanks.

tfw 14-88 music becomes a thing and you hear Mr.B on the radio in the RWDS camp.

Black culture
>crimestatistics.jpg

White culture is uber culture! It is EVERYWHERE and in EVERYTHING! Thank you Mr White-man!

everything that has to do with anything is composed of complex mathematical equations,which is racist, because black people can't into math

From what I've heard, it's that there is no unified "white" culture, but there is british/scottish/german/swedish/whatever culture. However there is "african-american" culture; which is referred to as a "unified" culture as many of the blacks in the US don't really know their African nation/region or origin due to generations of their ancestors living in the US Someone else may be able to articulate what I'm trying to say in a more co-herent fashion

Do you confirm that you never heard such a thing in europe?

>reply related to pic
No that's SPECIES, not Race.

Still doesn't make any sense.

But what goes on their mind when they say 'no culture'? And what is theirs compared to yours?

It's not that Whites have no culture it's that Americans don't have culture, their society is based on core liberal values, they don't even have a religion.

Critical theory frankfurt school cultural marxism. Perpetuated by those with white guilt and racist shitskins that want you dead and gone so they can reap the benefits of societies created by whites.

>How is it even possible to be said unironically?
how is it possible when they accuse whites of perpetuating privilege and supremacy.
those things sound like part of a culture.

And many species has its own distinct sub-species. Which humans call "race"...

The vast majority of people are entirely ignorant of anything specific before the 30s in my experience and even that's a stretch.

I remember reading some article about a strong independent warrior woman from the 1700s or something who was the first woman military leader a while ago. I was like "have these retards never heard of boudicca"?

We talk about burgers here , no suprise , they are adducted with this kind of illogical shit

Because white culture became the norm from which other cultures were evaluated. Kind of like how the horse is not exotic but the zebra is

Anglo and Germanic cultural history have been deliberately and systematically stripped from school curricula in America.

America is a failed experiment.

It's pretty simple.

First they destroy, desecrate, slander, obfuscate, hide from plain view our culture, our architecture, our art, our great men and minds.

Then they claim none of those things ever existed in the first place and it we never accomplished anything. Such is the

>Doesn't have a little boy rape culture
>Doesn't have culture including murder
>Doesnt have a violent religion
>Daesn't have a government treating foreigners better than the native population.
>Doesn't lock their people up for shitposting swastikas
>Doesn't take away their guns
>So rich we comp literally every sushi
>only lets the rich get away with rape, not the foreigners as well

"White" is not a thing in Europe. Poles and Romanians are technically more white than Spain but Spain is still a fairly comfy well-respected 1st world country while Central and Eastern Euros might as well be niggers, socio-economically.

(((They))) push this shit to keep a unified white identity from forming and taking root.

>Black people getting paid to put on shoahs for middle/upper class whites, promoted and shared by jews so everyone sees it.
>Whites are the real racists

>classic Americana culture in the US. It is pretty basic to be fair.

It's not, but you only think that because the propaganda has been strong for so many decades that people have forgotten what Americanism has always been about.

They think "White people", they think People of Walmart. They think "Black people", they think Kanye.

ask some one in their country what their culture is and they'll have to think about it.

people are blind to their own culture and they dont know any different.

It's basic because it is common...

investmentwatchblog.com/macron-says-there-is-no-such-thing-as-french-culture/

ANZAC, sport, drinking, "fair go", cochlear, wifi, hills hoist, gold rush, stolen generation (should've just killed them), building fucking cities out of fucking nothing while not getting killed by snakes and spiders.

What's the difference between white America and yogurt?

After 200 years a yogurt has developed culture.

I thank you.

Don't forget the kiwi hating.

It's a psyop intended to demoralize the masses. Repeat a lie enough times and all. It is patently false but pushing the agenda is more important than the truth.

A people's culture is simply their way of life.
Most inhabitants of a nation won't even know things they do on a day to day basis, which seem normal to them, are in fact unique to that particular nation.
example : burgers play the national anthem before sports events
that is culture

If you look further in history at architecture there is a unique style to buildings in all European nation. That is culture
No matter how small the community or tribe is , it will have it's own culture.
Sure you can call some customs white culture, there are things people in west Germany share with the Dutch and Belgians , but not with the east Germans.
Culture is not locked between borders

>unified white identity
Kill yourself nigger. No way in hell would I, an ethnically pure Dane, want to be branded "white" because that would make me interchangeable with Swedes, Germans, Poles, Romanians, Turks, and even fucking Arabs.
I'd have no ethnic identity or historical heritage and I would just be "white", defined by my skin color, eyes, and nose alone.

The "White Race" is a term made up by kikes in the new world so the mutts living there with no ethnic heritage or identity can cling to the ethnicity and culture of their closest European ancestor.
The term is literally made up so people who "look" European can pass off as European, despite actually being Middle Eastern or North African.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
>The current U.S. Census definition includes as white "a person having origins in any of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."[196] The U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation describes white people as "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa through racial categories used in the UCR Program adopted from the Statistical Policy Handbook (1978) and published by the Office of Federal Statistical Policy and Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce."[210] The "white" category in the UCR includes non-black Hispanics.[211]

(((They))) arent trying to keep "white identity" from forming, (((they))) are trying to diminish and destroy native European ethnic nationality, identity, and culture exactly by unifying the European peoples and ethnic groups under a single brand.

He says smugly while his culture is so bastardized it's become little more than a penchant for tea and funny accents.

What fucking culture do you have besides TeA TiMe, no airconditioning, and being run over or stabbed to death by "locals" you dumbasses let in? It's cool, I'll wait.

yea that

but im talking bout non whites telling us that we have no culture.

what they dont realise this that the modern world is OUR culture, we made it. the world adopt OUR culture, or parts of it.

even inventions are culture, electricity, high risers, cars, motorbikes etc..

the fact that the world is wearing western clothing. it's our culture. they just can't see it because they take it for granted.

LOL, aren't you Britfags already Sandnigger Converts?

It comes from back people with extremely delicate and fragile ego, who have a inferiority complex under their idea of white people. They feel deep down the truth that black people contribute nothing but black holes of attention to society. The concept of taking responsibility and practicing intellectual honesty is literally the antithesis of their ""culture"" (e.g. "no snitchin! Don't rat us out when we do stupid bad shit!"). Black people invent ways where everybody "needs" to conform to their self entitlement, otherwise we are a list of "ist's". Since they truly lack substance of character to do anything useful in life, most of them resort to playing victim cards. They figure since they're actually too inferior to do anything useful for civilization, they'll act out in a way that they believe earns them social authority through pity. It's god fanned pathetic and disgusting. So many black people have extremely ugly hearts, act proud about it, and demand we gove them extra social privileges for it. They can all fuck off back to their skank hoe single moms

They are told to take it for granted. It is unsubtle brainwashing from a young age. The greatest irony is that the place where you hear the lack of culture meme the most is in universities, which happen to be one of the greatest achievements of white cultures.

It's trendy now to be Leftist & hate white people. And if you're white you should feel guilty & hate yourself. As a straight white male, I am the arch enemy of this new rise of communism in America.

During the Cold War the threat of Communism was taken very seriously in American society. Now it has seemed to become the social norm under the guise of being "PC".

Personally I just dont speak politics to most normies or obvious leftists & I play dumb. I just view them as children w/ adult privileges. Not worth trying to have an intelligent conversation with.

>For the second consecutive year, there were no women among the 2017 Nobel prize laureates.

>The head of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences says the committees that choose Nobel Prize winners will meet this winter to discuss gender and ethnic diversity issues in the prestigious awards.

>Goran Hannsson said after the announcement of the economics prize on Monday that “I hope in five years, 10 years, we’ll see a very different distribution.”

>Each of the six prizes is chosen by a different committee, three of which are currently headed by women.

Diversity coming to the Nobel Prizes.

Some of them might just be pulling your leg though. But i agree that it is as pointless as speaking to a Religious Fanatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=QT0D0c_CSOk

85% White america is better than LE 60% America

It is "nothing" yet the world feels obligated to comment on just how backwards we are.

We have a gun culture so we must be backwards. We like owning cars and homes rather than renting then so we must be backwards. We have rodeos so we must be backward redneck hillbillies. Our sports are interrupted by whistles and rules enforcement so we must be backward cretins that can't appreciate soccer.

Which is it? Why doesn't Switzerland take proper shit for being a mongrelized free for all with no unified culture?

"You don't really know what your country is like until you've been to a different one."
People who say whites/the west/America have no culture are an extreme version of this quote. The world has become so Americanized it's easy to forget what's ours.
That's a line of nonsense people use to keep blacks "special" and justify their racism against whites. American whites have a unique culture of burgers and consumerism which has literally taken over the world.

Didn't you faggots start banning trucks

You've seen quite a lot of this nonsense on twitter posted by nogs and Jews. White Americans definitely consider themselves as having a culture, even if it can manifest itself in laughable ways.

They stopped actually teaching European history in school like 20 years ago, therefore the average young American won't have any frame of reference, and generally the less people know about something the more opinions they have. Also, when I say "stopped teaching" I mean they just focus on the pathological history of the United States, which means you have a bunch of young people whose understanding of European history boils down to "White people were a bored blank slate in Europe with no culture, then decided it would be fun to enslave the blacks and take over America, something something emancipation proclamation something Rosa Parks something MLK, current day."

Look at the modern day America

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w

White men are feminised to have tattoo , piercing , all kind hippie yuppie doodle Loser shit

White Women Copying the Negress by outfit, behavior and some physical features

White culture has already been stomped and pissed on 100 times over

white pride can exist is in your head, not a reality

It's over, Faggot

Once Whites are minority and the democrats have perpetual power, the real fun begins

Damn it's a shame. Education is the most powerful tool to destroy whatever you want

>"White people were a bored blank slate in Europe with no culture, then decided it would be fun to enslave the blacks and take over America, something something emancipation proclamation something Rosa Parks something MLK, current day."

And white people have depressed and mental illness

Just like "Their plan"

And Minority think everything is unfair and only white blood will fix it

Spike: You won. All right? You came in and you killed them and you took their land. That's what conquering nations do. It's what Caesar did, and he's not goin' around saying, "I came, I conquered, I felt really bad about it." The history of the world is not people making friends. You had better weapons, and you massacred them. End of story.

Buffy is Red pilled as fuck

Shame that Hollywood will never producing like buffy

It's just jews projecting. They have no culture because they only feed off of the host.

Thank you Korea bro.

I hope we can still be friends with you guys after the race war/fascist uprising. You and the Japs certainly get protected status during the day of the rope.

This! The jews are chronic projectors. The shit they blame the nazis for is LITERALLY the sort of thing they did in communist Russia when they slaughtered 30 million of the populace. Why do you think jews are promoting cuckoldry? Because, historically, they've always adhered to a matriarchal society where cuckoldry is RAMPANT. 10/10 jewish "men" are literal cucks, and that's objective fact. Despicable creatures.

I dont have an accent. Everyone else does.

>It's not that Whites have no culture it's that Americans don't have culture,

That's been a criticism that's been around forever. As of the last few years nog activists and SJWs often say WHITES have no culture. It's part of their diminishing of the West and one of their many excuses to bring in millions of invaders.

"Culture" is just remnants of what people did before internet and iPhones. Think of it this way, if China had ascended above Europeans, colonised the world and driven development, then Europeans would still be living like in medieval times and that medieval culture would be seen as "European culture". A "rich culture" is just backwardness, a detachment from advancement.

watch this in its entirity to get your answer user

youtube.com/watch?v=6O3mZ00xxoI

An actually good ausie post. McDonalds, Disney, and gridiron football is all white culture but that has become synonymous with American Culture and is considered normal. It's all relative. Our culture would seem strange to some from Japan or india

ok thanks

Because it's true the liberals SJW are using the same liberal enlightenment principles the founding fathers of america praised to their advantage.

This is in reference to white american culture. Europe is the epicenter of great culture in the whole world. Anyone who denies that is lying to themselves.

>Because it's true the liberals SJW are using the same liberal enlightenment principles the founding fathers of america praised to their advantage

Why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our
settlements , and by herding together establish their languages
and manners to the exclusion of ours? why should Pennsylvania,
Founded by the English, become a colony Of Aliens,
who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead
of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our language
or customs, any more than they can acquire our complexion?

Benjamin Franklin 1751

if all were to be decided by a vote of the majority, the eight or nine millions who have no property,
would not think of usurping over the rights of the one or two millions who have?
Property is surely a right of mankind as really as liberty.

JohnAdams

>whites have no culture -
that could've been something Germans said during WW1. Germans thought of themselves as a nation of culture -> Kultur(nation) while the rest of the white world wanted to spread Civilization over the Globe. English doesn't really differentiate between culture and civilization. German does and Kant wrote about the difference a lot. Prussia based their view on culture mostly on Kants ideas. Civilization is basically kept up by everyone obeying the laws - you don't need to be cultured to live in a Civilization as long as you bow to the current law. a Culture could exist without laws since everyone in said culture knows how to behave -> becomes cultured by being part of a Nation and Culture. also a culture is not universal - which most Civilizations claim to be = bound by universal laws. you have to assimilate to it!

since America started as a mix of different European people who did not share the same culture - it automatically was a civilization at first.

That's because non-whites culturally appropriated our culture, and say, "this culture doesn't belong to you because now we practice it".

Some minister of something or other in France said it. Someone in Merkel's cabinet said it.
It's a way to spot the jew.

also look how it exactly says Kultur on the club. it symbolizes the struggle of a Civilized Nation vs. a Cultured Nation. that's why they kept calling us Barbarians.

This refers to American white culture.

They also have these retarded taps

Because Westernization occurred, and every single every single other race attempted our culture. Unlike the other selfish races we avidly tried to share our culture and understanding.
Most other races could not mimic it at all except the Chinese.
But since that time, people have said, white people have no culture. Because other races have our culture too and theirs. Meanwhile after all this, whites are not allowed to culturally appropriate. Isn't that some bullshit.

In Imperial Germany, Kultur described Prussian militarism. If you had completed school in Germany, you would know this. Hell, if you spoke German you would know this.

Can you understand English or should I translate this into Turkish for you?

>pretty basic
Read a history book, nigga. Even Appalachia has a rich culture.

>Some of them might just be pulling your leg though
leftists cant into humor

The only reason you think American culture is "basic" is because it's the most popular culture in the world...it's so ubiquitous that it seems boring.

Are you talking about moonshine?

If that's all you can think of, it's clear you haven't read a book as I suggested.

I recommend
Appalachia: A History
by John Williams

>Deconstruction is philosopher Jacques Derrida's critique of the relationship between text and meaning. Derrida's approach consists in conducting readings of texts with an ear to what runs counter to the structural unity or intended sense of a particular text. The purpose is to expose that the object of language, and that which any text is founded upon, is irreducibly complex, unstable, or impossible.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconstruction

>Derrida was born on July 15, 1930, in a summer home in El Biar (Algiers), Algeria,[1] into a Sephardic Jewish family.
>Derrida refers to his procedure for uncovering and unsettling these dichotomies as deconstruction of Western culture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Derrida

>when California is still whiter than the average

This. That and it's infused with materialism and consumerism (open to shifting fabs and rapid change, often negative as it can serve lust and greed), which when coupled with irreligion makes it seem plastic. It's the rootlessness of so much of our culture that makes it seem like it's not a culture. In reality though, Western culture is still at bottom derived from Christianity and most Westerners are culturally Christian. Other cultures are tribalistic but the West is idealistic because you don't go from a universalistic faith straight back into tribalism.

This. It’s fucking gross

I would note that both Protestants and Catholics are scriptural literalists in the proper sense of literalist: i.e. any sound exegesis of scripture must be based upon and derived from the meaning of the actual words in the text. Derrida's deconstructionism is a direct attack on a primary foundation and source of Western culture and thinking - he's hacking at the root. It also of course necessitates a radical scepticism scientifically and philosophically too but that is secondary.

Come to Southern Virginia. I'll show you American culture. The saying comes from city white people who just copy minorities culture whom then get laughed at by said minorities and naturally other white people. Suburban/city white people . Also every other culture has assimilated American culture into their everyday life.

thats because of the property value. Name one nigger that afford. 1.5 million dollar home

Because americans aren't taught anything even close to your pic related

Hooray for canal houses.

Can't wait to ride my bycicle again.

They're mostly talking about white people as a whole in the US. Here if you're any type of european you're basically white. Its basically white america has no culture, or white canadian or white australian etc. For example in the US if you're black you're a black. It does not matter if your roots are in the congo, chad, nigeria, sudan or even haiti or jamaica. You're black so you're "black". Obviously each one has their intricate cultures like italy, france, german does but together as "whites" you have no culture. Even worse are the whites in the US that claim to be irish or italian or german or english when they have zero connection with that country. Yes, an arab born and raised in the UK is more british than a man in the US who is 100% english heritage on both sides of his family

Too often the worst of our culture, which is why they don't necessarily become succesful. Our worst vices and habits are made possible and relatively sustainable on account of our Western virtues and ethics (e.g. the work ethic). Fast food and take out was meant to accomodate busy people not, say, laziness.

Whites USED to have culture until the jews took control of all the artistic and media outlets. Now, western culture is just superficial materialism and hedonistic degeneracy.

I actually have one of those beers on the right in my desk right now. feels good man

Sad but true.

What can we do?