/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - "Do I Take You by the Hand, and Lead You Through the Land?" EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>VP Pence Tax Reform Event in Sacramento CA 10/9/17
youtu.be/2ckJifFJQQs
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis keynote @AUSA 10/9/17
youtu.be/D63CVHcugMM
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507554262353.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A
reuters.com/article/us-usa-ruralamerica-poll/trumps-popularity-is-slipping-in-rural-america-poll-idUSKBN1CE162
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507609488428.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for baking, here for whenever.

Americans do it too. Dunno if you've ever watched a circumcision, but it's pretty apparent that the baby is in an extreme level of pain.

Most Americans don't even question it. Which is extremely strange to me.

If someone came at my child with a scalpel trying to cut his penis, well, anyone can fill in the gaps. But it's the lack of questioning that's so strange.

If they wanted to surgically remove part of the child's tongue, or maybe peel back the eyelids, totally unacceptable. But the penis? Sure, go ahead, Dr. Schlomoshinstein.

WAKE UP /ptg/
ITS TIME FOR MORNING JOE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507554262353.webm

This is one of the most pathetic places on the internet. You people are posting here anonymously, because you know that if people would find out you support Trump, you would not have a job or any future of a good career left at all.

Most people here are edgy underage autists or pathetic manchildren that constantly post their retarded "mascot" "awoo" or have developed an obsession with Trump or someone Trump related. Trump has become a godlike person in their mentally ill mind. That is not even the saddest thing here. There are people who unironically think private companies (not even kidding here), like shareblue and CTR, have been hired in order to derail their "epic" /ptg/ threads. They unironically think they caused the election of Trump via propaganda in the form of memes. We are talking about a level of delusion so severe that most people with these kind of symptoms cannot even provide for themselves. All in all I think it's very likely some of the posters here suffer from paranoid personality disorder (ppd).

Honestly if there was some kind of charity to which I could donate to that helps people like /ptg/ posters, I would gladly do it.

As someone that has studied medicine and now is specializing in psychiatry this board is very interesting. Because nothing is censored and therefore you can clearly see all the classic coping mechanisms and other mental gymnastics. Generalizing groups of people (muslims, jews, blacks) and then blaming them for everything that is wrong with the world and your own failures is one of those classic mechanisms

As a future psychiatrist, I already know that almost everyone can be helped, some more than others though. I hope this has been an eye opener. Seek mental help, seek professional help.

I need it.

I love Awoobaker.

Toothepaste hows life been. Or are you just a pale imitator flinging his pasta everywhere.

It's Anyanment!

Can creepy Kaine be beaten in 2018?

>ywn have your 14yr old imoutos freshly squeezed milk for breakfast

why live senpais

Interesting question and as I said before for those who missed it, I doubt.

Well I'm off to jail

False flag?

Possible but difficult. VA was stacked with refugees and spics during the Obama admin, and the DC suburbs ballooned quite a bit.

bakers get out. it's /ourguys/ time

what have i done?!

*chuckles*
I'll play the video in just a moment. LUNATIC LIBERALS (...), you IDIOT! *chuckles*
I'm Mark Dice, thanks for watching. Subscribe to my channel here if you're new and check back every day for new reports, and I'll see you soon.

kek, nice m8

Penis must be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Everybody in America is very rich they can afford the penislift surgeries. Labialift should be a thing but isn't. Too bad.

ok, what in the fuck did I just watch?

Zuckerberg makes his next political move

Zuckerberg 2020/2024

Friendly reminder

>Speaking before a world body ostensibly created to spare humanity the “scourge of war” and founded on the principles elaborated at the Nuremberg trials of Nazi leaders, the American president openly embraced a policy of genocide, declaring that he was “ready, willing and able” to “totally destroy” North Korea and its 25 million people.

>The fact that nobody in the assembly moved for Trump’s arrest as a war criminal, or even told the fascistic bully to sit down and shut up, is a measure of the bankruptcy of the UN itself.

This is your president

This dumb kike stands zero chance.

what?

That's lewd

Uh...I don't think so buddy, have you seen him here? Just as smooth as Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A

Trump is going to be a fucking mess against this

>This is your president
I wish

>WTF I love North Korea now
It's a bizarro world, where the left now hates Russia but still defends NoKo

Imouto sae Ireba Ii

I'm so glad that others have started Dorothy-posting, there isn't nearly enough oc and fanart of her and all the doujin she's in is pretty shit.

>
>what?
ivana-melania feud, i think.

Feels good

So what's up with that damn Las Vegas security guard?
He was shot in the leg 6 minutes before the main shooting then just laid there an hour before the swat team showed up?
That's their official story?

Korea 51st state

Trump Popularity Slipping In Rural America reuters.com/article/us-usa-ruralamerica-poll/trumps-popularity-is-slipping-in-rural-america-poll-idUSKBN1CE162

Hey, Zeke, turns out that thar Trump feller was jest a bald-faced liar like ever'body said.

Let's go string him up, Clem.

stop asking questions

You think Korea will still launch a missile today? It's only 7 PM over there

Well, knowing what false flag means, I don't know how it's related. I must say Melania's overreaction is really cute, even if it's a bit of an overreaction. Ivana was jokingly called herself 'first lady'.

>ID JeW
Looks like you need a shower Rabbi

Well yeah no shit, he's /ourguy.

I mean this is Trump we're talkin about here ffs, cmon

Trump is really upsetting to these people. Any chance he’ll step down to save them some grief?

I think it's kinda hot/cute, make me Jealous of 45.

Shills have awakened, it's time for slumber. Goodnight/morning /ptg/. May your walls be strong, tall, and never infringed upon.

>week 2
>still getting range banned every 2nd day for nothing

He’s Awake.

two nukes CLEARLY weren't enough

put the EU flag, it suits the faggotry of the post better

cozy dreams

>trusting the government to be honest
>trusting the media to be honest
Are you 12?

Did they specifically intend to launch today? They normally launch in the day time and the last threat I knew of was a nuclear test.

Your Id literally says jew lol kill yourself

GUYS, donald just destroyed the NFL on twitter holy fuck

It's because of Jacob Zuma shitposting all day on Sup Forums

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507609488428.webm

You are cursed to live near a shitposter like I am.

this is as bad as that netflix show with the talking middle schooler vagina

IT'S REAL

DADDY IS AWAKE

YAPPAI!!!

I don't think we'll be this lucky

Is there some nigger scholarship program in America? Why is all your sports full of them?

This guy never stops!

Well today is a holiday for North Korea

This is the only Dorothy I know.

a man can dream

Do they think this is now what American is like?

HAAHHAAHAHA YES TAX THOSE JEWS

He’s moving in for the kill. Will he manage to make the left, who rags about “tax breaks for the rich”, take the side of one of the largest tax breaks for the rich ever, one they they oppose for a long time now?

Pic related, the other time Trump decided to run a business to the ground he killed them with one punch

Most scholarships that are offered in America are for Blacks, gays poor people etc.

OHNERABLE MEMBAH

New tweet

USFL revenge CONFIRMED

It's happening.

>Killing the NFL with some tweets, a few comments and a visit from Pence. The Pence move was great, shows that it's not just trump that's angry and acting alone.

I'm looking at the news hysteria around but I'm doubtful. It is already late at night and I reported yesterday about his sister's ascendancy. It is a good stab at when they might have acted but they seem to have passed Party Foundation Day without any real incident. Very possible but I think the highlight was some promotion and such.

> 1 year without new taxes
> Maltese people act like they were just showered with diamonds

What the fuck why is this country so nigger-tier

YES YES YES MAGA MAGA MAGA

Holy fucking shit
Had no idea it dropped that far. There's a screenshot somewhere on my comp that shows the drop down to 50

Yes. Collegiate sports are huge sources of revenue for our university. They recruit nigs to play for them and give them a full ride via scholarship. Yet now a debate is arising about how these student athletes should also be paid. Go figure.

This is what they spend their time on? This is the state of our news media.

>this is what civnats actually believe

do you have a pic of when he did the same thing with boeing?

Fucking savage, basically calling them out as the traitors they are.

FUCK MOOOMMMMYY HELP!

I BOUGHT AT 72.30 /BIZ/ TOLD ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why have you not joined the knight order on your island.

I need to mention the of telling other people you're into "geopolitics" instead of "racial-politics"

I think I know what happens
>Kim sees Trump's calm before the storm comment
>rocket man gets too scared to launch missile
>promotes his sister on holiday instead
>take that. stupid amelicans!
This is just like Guam

Vanity Fair writes an article every other day about his hands.

It's not even on our island anymore.

>gloves in different sizes don't exist
Research is a dead art, huh?

Was this a wise choice?

Great film desu

God knows what goes on in the NK court. I've often said his sister is instrumental so it is interesting to see her rise higher and higher.

I'm not that old, is the constant stream of news obsessing over the president like this normal?

>ID
How does kek always know?

Outsourced to Romania for cheaper chainmail costs?

(Such is life under the EU regime)

>ywn have her rub ya stomach with her foot in an african safari

get
the
fucking
NOOSE

They did it to Nixon, that's how they buried the last actual American president. They want to do it again.