Why do black people think they are being oppressed by trump? Do they have identity confusion and think they are spics?

Why do black people think they are being oppressed by trump? Do they have identity confusion and think they are spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeNXGNjx6io
politico.com/story/2017/10/10/trump-nfl-tax-breaks-243621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever heard of intersectionality, honey? Womynz, poc, lgtbiaqrp, we all united in this shiet. Da whypipo gon pay, and we gon stand agains they oppreshun togetha! LIKE KANGZ!

trump was rude when BLM attempted to protest one of his campaign rallies

That photo is legitimately from when Obama was President you fucking retard. The guy on the right hasn't had a job in the NFL under Trump.

So I know dumbfucks think they're protesting "the flag" or "the anthem" or "the troops." But legit Trumpcucks thing they're protesting Trump?

Wut? Wew.

Another NFL thread?!

I speak jive, I'll translate this:

>Ever heard of niggers, jews, spics and women my based bro? We need to be united. They are why we are oppressed and struggling. We need to stand against them, because they causing white genocide. Take our country back. MAGA.

cuz beboop bop doop muh sistemek raycis huwhyte soupramace oop dooo da ooga booga ooo ooo bitches n monee fuk u nigger

Because a slave is still a slave even after more than 100 years

Dey gon fit to fight fight against di whites by di protest wey dey dem do kneel, but things still dey wey di people talk say NFL need to address. Wetin be de issues? Di jew dey be de cause dis crisis.

>Why do black people think they are being oppressed by trump?
Did any of the NFL players who are protesting actually say that? From what they have said (many times) it seems like the protest is against what they see as the unfair treatment of black people by police.
It doesn't matter how many times the right wing talking heads say the protest is against the flag or the anthem or the military or Trump, they're wrong. If you want to know the intended message of the protesters listen to what they say. You don't have to support them or even agree with them, but you should at least try not to be retarded by pretending the protest is about something else.

>blacks rioting and stealing from their local markets is about police brutality
The classic voice is wisdom would traditionally say, 'What people do is more important than what they say.'

Tim Wise needs to be replaced with the happy merchant for that pic to be complete.

Do you know anything about colin kaepernick?

You know the reason he started this was over police killing of black people, nothing to do with your stupid trump.

In fact he originally sat down, but someone told him that the best way to show your true patriotism, not bullshit militarized patriotism, was to knee when the anthem started because he was participating in it.

Blacks hate blonde men

You mean police enforcing the law and blacks don't like that since they are disproportionately criminal?

Black fatigue is real, and it's showing.

>NFL players kneeling during the anthem is the same as rioting and stealing
Seriously what the fuck are you even talking about? I was talking about the NFL protest (which is peaceful) not blacks rioting in the streets. Feel free to make a comment related to the actual protest.

>You mean police enforcing the law

>police shoots you and plants a gun on you
>JUST
>DOING
>THE
>LAW

Those NFL players are black, though, and clearly still more concerned about "police brutality"(which they don't even protest TO the police, but rather, at their place of employment, like niggers) than about black crime and destruction of their communities.

football head

Nice devils advocate, faggot.

>all the niggers in jail or dead by police had guns planted on them
>police commit all that black crime
you're a funny guy, reddit

>police shoots you and plants a gun on you
Found the nigger.

Let me get the crew over to that pig's house

youtube.com/watch?v=VeNXGNjx6io

1st Kap started this before Trump was president
2nd Kap said he'd stand now if he were to get signed

Kek police would have to work overtime killing niggers just to come close to 1% the rate of nigger on nigger homicides

>something that has happened maybe a dozen times in the past decade is a major problem
This whole police killing black men argument is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. The odds of a nigger dying from choking on a chicken bone are significantly higher than him being killed by a cop. And those are 100 times less than him being killed by another nigger.

>think they are spics

WE

>which they don't even protest TO the police, but rather, at their place of employment
They're taking advantage of a massive platform to get their message out. Controversial but honestly I have no problem with it.

>than about black crime and destruction of their communities.
Maybe they see police brutality as something more worthy of protest. When they're protesting police brutality at least they're focused on the actions of an institution. I agree black culture is shit and promotes crime and violence but it's much harder to reform an entire culture. Seems like the problem you have is that you think black crime is a bigger problem and they're not paying enough attention to it. It's true that both are problems, but the protesters have their own priorities.

The entire nation is oppressed by Trumpf, the people of color suffering the most, as always. Since Obama left the White House it has been like 1830's all over again.

They don't, it started as a tactic by afroboy because he was fucking terrible and he thought it would make him unfirable.

If they were let go for being shit they would say it's not because they are shit and it's instead because of them taking a knee.

"Fuck the police, coming straight from the underground. A young nigger got it bad cause I'm brown"

A fundamental tenant of the black community is to hate the police. Perhaps this would be a good place to start.

Even blonde girls hate blonde men-brunette = pussy monster

Fresh off the presses.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning attacked the NFL for “getting massive tax breaks” in the wake of the ongoing dispute over players taking a knee during the national anthem to protest racism in America.

>politico.com/story/2017/10/10/trump-nfl-tax-breaks-243621

Examples, otherwise, heresay.

Bix nood or gtfo

Low iq and poor education..

Report to FBI. They are treating black identity groups as potential domestic terrorists again.

kike media tells them cops kill blacks because raycisssss

actually cops kill blacks--and get killed by blacks, and at a higher rate--to protect other blacks

we should just leave the nogs to themselves

oh wait, that would be MORE oppression

the only answer to the nigger is to never let him in. let the savages eat each other in their jungles. we have a civilization to run

>-ette
>referring to male
kys

Trump was considerably more popular with hispanics than with blacks.

I guess it's because for them it's all about race and "racism", go figure.

Lumumm boo faa obongoma dumdum bix nood mufuggah "bombolobo nigguh nigguh pom pom"

t. Ommombola

Can someone please explain why two white people would appear at this? What are they getting out of it?

hey dummy.. kapernik kneeling started with Obama. lol. tired of losing yet?

wow that's some top quality trolling xD where'd u learn ur EPIC skills?

There was a recent parade/festival in my city and as I was walking around I saw a white guy with a shirt that was given out by this group saying "White solidarity with black power".

I don't think most people would actively support it here, but they surely wouldn't condemn it and definitely don't see the subtle, looming threat posed by these groups.

Never under-estimate the effects of liberal brainwashing though.

You shouldnt take someone with a haircut like that serious

Better question is what did Obama make better and what changed immediately after the election that has so affected them? Trick question. It’s nothing. Nothing has changed.

Someone post the original.

Black people want your mama.

>Fellow white people, we need to stop oppressing the schwartzas!

Spic here

Not oppressed at all wtf

So the real reason nigs are kneeling during the anthem is even more discredited and retarded than the reason we thought it was about?

Never change, black man.

cover your belly button, slut.

what did kek mean by this?

kek is a frog.

Blacks eat frog legs.

So do whites. I'm white and have personally hunted frogs at night in a creek and pond with a homemade spear where two nails are the tip.

No, don't report it to the FBI.

Do you know why they are cracking down on those groups? Because after agitating blacks nonstop since 27th february 2012 until today, they realized their pet niggers could start to do more big acts of political terrorism hard to cover up like that guy who shot cops in a BLM march.

They want to continue the narrative that blacks are victims and evil priviledg whitey opressing and terrorizing.

Let the chickens come home to roost, you have only to gain with it.

I'm white. I eat KFC. That doesn't change the fact that it's nigger cat nip.

agreed

You are dude

They are protesting the lack of oppression from Trump. Black identity is built around being a victim and now that they aren't the largest minority group and America has moved on they have to be extra loud to keep up.

Why do white people think some black folk quietly and peacefully kneeling during the anthem is something worth chimping out over like this?

How can a single journalist be so racist and delusional to both claim blacks commit more crime and the law is racist (but not him) ????

>i'm standing up to oppression!!
>kneels, bows head, kisses feet

Funny people.

>white people actually pay to watch niggers throw a ball around and disrespect their country
sportscucks are pathetic

I was going to post this one first but too many people seem to get butthurt.

The kikery is strong on Sup Forums these days.

Funny how most people think spices and blacks get along.

Pro tip: we don’t

But I thought blacks love spices. Why else would they enjoy Colonel Sander's chicken?

The statistics show that cops aren’t killing blacks more often than they kill whites.

I am sick and tired of no one telling these idiots that the shit they are protesting isn’t real.

Not really related, but I had a nigger from work just walk out an hour early because he felt like it. It's like the third time hes done this too. Fuck niggers. Most entitled lazy brats ever.

Why do black people think the cops are killing them?

After controlling for how often blacks commit crimes, the cops kill more white people. The media has (easily) brainwashed blacks into thinking cops are killing them. But it’s just a fantasy. The shit ain’t really happening.

even his cartoon version looks blacker then he does...