Imoutos or Nee-sans

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

I'll take both.

Twin

/thread

How about imoutos acting like nee-sans to a shota due to hypnosis?

Onee-san

Imouto is superior.

Imoutos always.

Both at the same time.

Nee-san

>those Yayois
And she still has a few more years left to grow. She'll probably catch up to Mutsuki.

Nee-san.

Is there any japanese term or honorific or whatever to directly call an imouto? Like they say onii-chan or onee-sama etc... but I never seem to see older siblings refer to their imoutos by anything other than name directly.

Tatenashi or Kanzashi

When did Yayoi grow to be that big?

I choose death.

Imouto is love. Imouto is life.

I wonder if Onee-sans ever contemplate suicide because they know they can't compete with the Imouto.

Rikka or Touka

Onee-san.

Yes

>Two-day-old baloney or fresh, juicy filet minion

Hurm, tough choice there, buddy

She's always been a big girl.

I'd only want a anime imouto not a actual imouto

Nee-sans to start the week with, imoutos to end the week with, and both for the whole weekend.

I love little sisters!

Actually it's imoutos who are crying every night because they know they can't compete with their onee-sans.

Onee-sans have always loved you. They loved you before you were even born. That's what makes Onee-san's love so strong and pure. They are always there for you no matter what. She wants to hang out with you and be your friend more than anything, and she even helped care for you as a baby. Onee-sans are the coolest and most helpful, way more than slutty imoutos who just want to ditch you and make you be alone.

Onee-sans are the girls who sat in her room on a friday night because you were feeling lonely. They help care for you when you're sick and help you with homework. Imoutos just laugh at you when you're sick and can't even do basic algebra. Imoutos are shit and they always will be, especially when compared to an Onee-san. You imouto-fags need to stop this ridiculous farce that imoutos are worthwhile because THEY'RE NOT! IMOUTOS ARE SLUTTY LITTLE INSECTS!

Nee-sans, of course.

Next time make it difficult OP.

But imoutos were born to make you less lonely.

Imoutous who become your onee-sans because of time travel.

And then in a twist ending turn out to be your haha.

Busty Nee sans > .

They were born to ingest your semen.

I don't want my imouto to ingest 's semen.
Also, what if that user's actually a 3D-girl?

imoutos are born because your parents didn't really want a boy. Only your Onee-san loves you and that's just how it's going to be. When your parents mistreat you or call you stupid and ugly, your Onee-san is there to hold your hand through it all. She'll help get you extra dinner if your parents wouldn't let you eat, and she'll help tutor you if you're going to get beaten again for bad grades. Your Onee-san is like your Prince in shining armor. She loves you unconditionally and will never leave your side.

>onee-sans that become your imouto because of time travel

But then your onee-san comes home drunk after a gangbang and you're just ntr'd. What do you do then?

Imouto cuz I have one

As someone who has older twin sisters
>being doted on > doting on

Plot twist.
You were the onee-san all along.
Who then became your imouto.

imouto best

THAT'S NOT WHAT ONEE-SANS DO!!!!!!!!! IT'S NEVER BEEN WHAT THEY DO!!!

That's slutty imouto behavior and you know it! Stop spreading lies! Your Onee-san doesn't go out and get drunk, and she doesn't get sex or a bf ever! She's yours and only yours! She loves you and she's always loved you! It's your stupid imouto that goes out and gets drunk and fucks half the football team because she thinks it'll impress you! Your Onee-san knows better and she only wants to hang out and drink with you!

While your slutty imouto is getting drunk with a bunch of jocks, your Onee-san is at home sharing some beers with you. She's lounging on the couch in some little shorts and a t-shirt and no bra and just chilling with her little bro (whom she loves). That's all Onee-san wants out of life! She wants you and for you to be happy! Why do you spread these awful lies about Onee-sans? Why? You know deep down they only ever want you to be happy! That's all your Onee-san has ever wanted!

The universe will fucking explode if we just choose one of them.

Since I'm an only child, I'd love both an older and younger sister to take care of.

I hate this fucking feeling.

Why should I have to choose when both can coexist, preferably together

Maybe you're right. Maybe imoutos are the sluts. Maybe they're the immature jock fuckers.

>3DPD

Reminder to newfag that this is Sup Forums and your disgusting 3DPD whores can compete.

I love my cousin imouto.

the answer is obvious

the best is being an oneesan's imouto

>3DPD whores can compete
Horray.

>there are people who'd blindly choose one archetype over the other because of some bullshit pre-conceived notions as opposed to judging each one on a case-by-case basis (and coming to the realization that having both is the option 99% of the time)
There is something severely wrong with all of you who do this.

Man, the childhood friend got fucking destroyed in this

imoutos, all day erry day

Do you really need to ask?

This negro gets it.

Make way for best, most loyal stasimouto.

YANDERE
A
N
D
E
R
E

Situation time, Sup Forums!

>Get home one day from a long day at school
>imouto is already back
>you call out to her
>no reply
>figure she's in her room
>grab her a juice box and some chips
>head upstairs
>knock on her door
>she says go away
>you open the door anyway
>she's on her bed, reading pic related

What do you do, Sup Forums? Imagine the same scenario but it's your Onee-san, what do you do in that case?

RAPESLUT

PLEASES OLD MEN FOR INFORMATION

>how to make a boyfried

I ask her if she's dabbling into forbidden blood magic because as far as I know boyfriends cannot be made.

the one in the middle

Just more cushion for the pushin

I'm ready for friday.

But user that's a crime

>You'll never have a cute imouto who does this

>sticking your dick in the mentally sub-normal

Augh just no

Tell them they can practice with me if they like.

Ask her who she likes at school and then try to contact the boy and make sure he's a good guy who gets good grades. Then tell him to ask her out.

Then I'd chaperone a date for them, make sure they get along. After that I would feel better.

>Wat do
I ask "Having trouble getting a boy to like you?" while I somehow manage to overlook the numerous signs and hints that she throws at me. Because it's more cute that way

That was amusing, Kirie wasn't bad but she didn't have much appeal either. And that was back when animes were still getting full seasons. The pacing was very slow but the story was more enjoyable that way.

aww fuck, the incest faggots are here. abandon thread, everybody! we had a good run while it lasted!

Childhood friend route is best route.

Seriously, how can imoutos even compete?

>the incest faggots are here
It was an incest thread from the start your dumbass.

In what thread do you think you are?

Why not both?

>complaining about Incest on Sup Forums

Do you know where you are?

>trying to normalize incest

Just stop you freaks. You're literally disgusting, subhuman garbage. Everything about you makes me and the rest of civil society fucking sick.

This was a simple Imouto vs Onee-san thread, NOTHING SEXUAL WAS IMPLIED until you rejects showed up and started shitposting Oreimo bullshit.

Only degenerate freaks liked Oreimo, and only those people want to try and normalize incest. We don't want you here, you are all disgusting.

>being this new

>Implying it wasn't incest from the start

>NOTHING SEXUAL WAS IMPLIED
>Literally naked girls in the OP

On which chapter of manga does anime end?

Spoonfeed me?

Onee-san master race

I've been coming to Sup Forums for nearly a year now. You know what? There are dedicated Oreimo threads for this mental illness you and your cohorts seem to have. Stay in those threads and quarantine yourselves. We don't want incest mixing in with the non-mentally ill people.

THERE ISN'T ANYTHING SEXUAL ABOUT SEEING A FAMILY MEMBER NAKED! You live together and love each other! It's going to happen! Stop putting your sick perversion into everyone else's head! Guess what, your onee-san and imouto have seen you naked! Guess what, they don't care! Your mom and dad saw you naked all the time! It's not sexual to be naked around your FAMILY at all!

This has to be bait. Nobody is this shamelessly new and proud about it.

Someone tell me that this is bait and that everything will be okay.

Trying too hard now.

I really hope this is bait and you're not this stupid.

Your onee-san headpatting you while you heat pat your imouto

If it's not sexual why are the girls being ashamed? And why are you gay? Anyone would be attracted to those curves.

Better question yet: Why am I responing to this bait?

They jumped around chapters from vols 1-3 if I remember right. For such short episodes they could have easily dedicated the entire season to just volume 1, but I guess they wanted to try material from more than just one volume.

Thank you, user.

Imoutos/nee-sans and incest go together like Sup Forums and lolis.

>that feeling when you discover your brother has a sister eroge

imoutos obviously

This seems entertaining. Too bad it's FUCKING UNREADABLE! I AHTE JAPANESE FOR NOT MAKING STUFF IN ENGLISH IN THE FIRST PLACE