Good ol' boy goes to the hood

>feral nog smashes an old man's car window in a Chicago ghetto.
>old man subsequently knocks him out with a drum.

Are American good ol' boys still bearing the torch of Jim Crow racism? Is this a good thing?
I think it's high time we revive some of that old-time, American attitude in people. Like Douglas McArthur had.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyfuWjqnX28

hooktube.com/watch?v=IyfuWjqnX28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is cuck shit. dude got his window smashed and all he does is lightly tap the nigger on the head with a fucking drum and walk away? he even got right back up.

He looked quite shook, though. Stumbling all over the place.
That old man still did way more than the average Chicago cuck would have in current year.

Best thing I've seen in a while.

Kongo got bongoed

The sound when when he gets hit. Kek.

That had nothing to do with racism, everything to do with one man misjudging another man and suffering for it.

BAN ASSAULT DRUMS

>thumungp
That sound

I had no idea a drum could be used like that.

You my friend are an idiot. As soon as you start kicking someones head in over a broken window you might as well be a nigger. Have you ever been in a fight or more importantly been in trouble for one? When you do shit to people on the ground it is either GBH or attempted murder

I'd have enjoyed the video more if he'd have taken any money from the nigger, and the bike in the back of his car to cover the costs of the broken glass, and then if he'd have reversed his car over his tiny head a few times and then drove away.

>bongggggg
I fucking love that sound

spotted a nigger

dude did a fucking good thing, he put that animal into place he belongs and walked away like a man should.

djem-BASED

His name was Fernando.

Agreed

He played him the sound of his people.

Based Drummer?
Based Drum-man?

Protip: An american "good ol' boy" would not have a djembe in his trunk. the djembe is a 100% nig instrument, and the only whites that play them are liberal hippies and fat old jew women.

Good ol' boys do not own bongos

He found one he didn't want and thought the niggas might want it

Here's the thing user:

When Dylan Roof did what he did (he shot up a church and not the hood, which was dumb as fuck), I flew the Stainless Banner for two weeks straight. Lots of dirty looks from niggers, but none of them tried me.

I put the Stainless Banner sticker decal on my back window shield. After two years, I've had no problems, even though I put it there to entice niggers to attack me in my vehicle.

user, if you're not American I don't expect you to understand tnis, but niggers don't do shit unless they have the numbers and have you cornered. Look at the stats. One on one, they are pussy fucks. They know when white boi gets them to the ground they can't fight. That's why when you see a white man killed, short of gunshot, it's three to four niggers against one.

If you want to attract a certain animal you have to use an instrument familiar to them.

>THAT HOLLOW SOUND

>hit him only once

That's what separates actual human beings from niggers. The hoodrat would have curbstomped the white dude had the roles been reversed.

loved the drum sound :))

holy shit the sound lmao

>>old man subsequently knocks him out with a drum.
I don't see what the problem is here. The old man was just trying to reconnect the nog to his cultural roots.

how is this guy racist you piece of shit ?? god damn i really hope the russians invade your shit hole

This was justice, not racism. Blacks don't get to be immune to the consequences of their actions because they're melanin-enriched.

I don't think so
Pretty sure that black guy was racist. He called the white guy a nigger

Should've dropped the leg, brother.

Filthy fucking nigger male. Absolutely worthless.

I believe it was an N flat

this has meme potential for being remixed into a beat or something

He was probably trying to sell it or give it away to the negro's.

I'm actually applauding what he did, retard.
Being a racist is a good thing.

That sound when two completely hollow things connect and resonate.

Could someone make some synth wave mixes using this?

London is smashing hit as well

i'm way ahead of you. i'm sampling it as we speak.

and the digits. KEK

Ba Dum Tss!

Ban all Automatic machine drums

Nice digits.

It's the rule everyone learns in high school. Talk shit to someone, if you assume they are a pussy and they aren't, you could get hurt. He wouldn't have smashed the window of a guy who wasn't and old fart, was muscled and had a foot of reach on him.

THIS. People go way over the top with an excuse to be violent. Doing the minimum to calm a situation is honorable.

Bongo drums of justice

fuck i wish there were more videos like this

I got you, fampai.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ

The irony is that it is an african style drum

OMG cant stop watching

Probably a piece of shit bike.

It was an Afrikan talking drum...looks like he understood.

Spotted the cuck, go suck off the teet of your nanny state

That's not even a matter of racism. That's a man that's reacting to being pushed too far. In his position I don't think I'd be able to stop myself after hitting him just once.

>I don't think I'd be able to stop myself after hitting him just once.
One of the reason why nigger chimp-outs are worse than ever before is because they never face retaliation from us.
Stop being merciful and never relax around blacks.

That nigger is still alive and clearly didn't learn anything. Tell me how anything short of killing it was good

*THUD*

this has to be the most hilarious thing ever !

His name was Fernando,
he played the bongo
He must have took it everywhere
From Chicago to Bel Air,
When on one night he did meet
a cycling darkie in the street
who didn't care for 'Nandos drumming
nor his bright melodic humming,
he took his anger about the bongo
and smashed poor old Fernandos window
And he said:
"Fuck
fuck
you".
He punched a
quick
one-
two.
and as he walked back to his bike
the righteous winner of the fight,
he didn't see the calm repose of old Fernando coming close
a gentle jaunt up to his wheel holding the last thing he would feel
before he held aloft his drum
and brought it down against the bum
whereon the niggers springy dome
sounded out a low pitch tone
and as he
fell
down
low
He tried to
get
up
slow
But by the time he came around Fernando was not to be found
He had no time to fight the nig, he'd hit the highway to a gig
Singing:
Watch-out-for-ni-ggaaaas
Don't relax around ni-ggaaaas
Look out for ni-ggaaaas
Don't take shit from those ni-ggaaas

(Copacabana b-side) All rights reserved Barry Manilo (c)1972

Memes aside, how can the scientific community ignore these glaring differences?

He doesn't miss a beat.

murica needs to be fumigated completely so the buffalo can roam free again.

Holy fucking shit, I actually laughed out loud from that sound as the guy fell down like some autist. I never laugh when I'm alone in my apartment. Shit looks like a cartoon.

They got these things called cops that enforce that nanny state. Maybe you've heard of this before. Figure that one out.

> lightly tap

Are you retarded, or just so sheltered that you've never seen someone get hit on the head in real life?

C-come to America and have fun

First time a drum has actually worked to make peace.

they want the research money to keep flowing, I hate the fact that even here normies start talking shit like race doesnt exist, I can feel the cuckening creeping in stronger every day, fuck this world

uhm why didnt he start to drive and hit nig once he was running towards or even once he was on the car? id speed up and brake rq and watch that stupid fuck fly and then run him over

Kek.

The sound of justice is about a d flat.

Blink 1488 cover when?

>DOOMP

Then what happened?

As soon as you think property is irrelevant, you become a communigger, nigger.

so are you saying this video is fake?

Was that sound from the drum or his head?

Honor is for the honorable. Niggers are not honorable. If you get the chance you beat them down and kick them in the head repeatedly - because that's what they'd do.

Honor is a white conception for dealing with white people.

>N Flat

This makes my fucking blood boil. Shoot the monkey dead.

>how shocked the nigger looked on the ground, that whitey had actually fought back
one day it's gonna be guns instead of drums though

>you arrive in America

It's that easy to knock someone out with a lightweight object?

The nog had to understand.
He played him the song of his people.

Oh Jagland.

Nigger knocked out by a nigger drum

DOINK
O
I
N
K

holy fuck underrated

Based BongoMan.

fucking based