WMAF the future

Is WMAF the only way to cure Asians of their insect like behaviours and breed a race with the perfect mix of intelligence and facial aesthetics?

Inb4 /r/hapas defence force, go cry about your daddy issues somewhere else.

in your case WMAF means White Male Airedale Female

>all those fat girls

please, take them.

They're fucking ugly hahahhaH

WMAF is for sexpats who can't get any girls. So they go to the Philippines or some other East Asian country to find a partner. It's fucking despicable.

The only combo that works is AMWF.

WMAF only leads to the creation of Elliot Rodger types. The only solution is for white women to take asian seed.

You're either gonna have a QT mutt grill or an Eliot Rodger tier redditor guy. No in between.

WMWF is the only way not to get the rope, so there's that

More mental illness in children, reduced penis size, more docile, less aggressive, minimal intellectual improvements, smaller bone frame, less muscle mass, autistic and selfloathing
White people have zero reason to race mix.

But r/hapas is exactly the people that results in you dingleberry

r/hapas is full asian guy pretending to be fucked up hapas.

See

The true cure....AMBF

I think in the case of your country, BMWM would be better you fucking ching chong.

Hahaha bmwm? You mean country full of missing fathers.

Amwf is the most superior interracial mix.

chinks

this fuck off chinks

the asian race will slowly be turned white.

Currently fucking an Asian chick. Picked me up in a brand new car. Loving and caring. Gave her the dick and she was so wet and came over all the furniture. White girls r jelly. Cali has so many psycho bitches I am glad I found a decent one.

It's always Sweden. What's in the water over there?

Enjoy your mutt kids lol

>Inb4 /r/hapas defence force, go cry about your daddy issues somewhere else.
It's hilarious how transparent they are
>shit nigger look how bad WMAF is? Literal downs babies with mental problems
wow asian white couples are bad
>Oh no just WMAF, AMWF create a master race of perfection, let us sleep with your women

other way around

>Facial Aesthetics
For that to happen both parents need to look good, so obviously that excludes you OP, and whatever gook bitch you are dating

White race master race.