"Dad, we're putting you in a home, we just can't take care of you anymore."

>"Dad, we're putting you in a home, we just can't take care of you anymore."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mow4SBYj5WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread again? You're that non white US poster aren't you?

I got news for ya, there are alot of us.

That's not news I just wasn't aware you knew how to use the internet

Haha serves you right for Gallipoli you dog cunts

Serves you right for Rhodesia you dog cunts

I don't speak Chinese

He's right. There is no special relationship.

Look at all the yuros on proxy wew

>Trump puts America 1st, threatening 4,000 British jobs

Uh...how dare he?

I’ll proxy your mum cunt

Fucking try it mate you'll be put 6 feet under like the dog shit you are, silly little ponce.

I’m calling the rozzers, that was pretty hateful. Prepare for a police visit a*glo scum

I doubt they'd speak Chinese pal, if you were Australian you'd know and respect your Anglo roots.

>leaving the EU
>America views us as a joke and treats us like it
>companies and jobs leaving, investment staying away
>food prices gonna skyrocket
>trade deals with Canada, Aus, NZ, Japan or SK don't make sense because of the distance and thus transport costs. Plus SK and Japan are happy with their free trade deals with the EU
>we don't even produce anything they'd want

JUST

>a*glo scum
t. boong

Like you guys put Rhodesia under? :^)

Das ewige a*glo is responsible for all evil in this world. Prove me wrong

Of course a nigger wouldn't have a special relationship with UK or Europe.

lol, everyone laughs at the pathetic Brits.

From ruling 3/4s of the planet to being a Paki colony in 100 years.

Kraut on a proxy

lmao I bet he laughed his ass off when Brexit happened, when he explicitly warned the Brits that things would go worse for them and that no new deal was going to drafted.

Anglos btfo, also remember the time when US wanted their wartime loan paid back and that led to the collapse of the British empire? Good times.

Guess we're destined to end up like Greece - a bankrupt, multiracial, shithole that whines constantly about its heritage.

>I got news for ya, there are alot of us.
A lot of non white us posters?

>arguments
>0
Greece was overran by muslims and made into Turk rapebabies, this is your fate too

The former king nigger has a special relationship with that soulless ginger prince. The royals sure loved the Obamas.

He used the neuter gendered article when he should've used the masculine "der." Most likely not a kraut on a proxy unless he really put a lot of thought into making sure he did not appear as such.

>implying gender exists in modern day UK

Pretty much how we all feel about bong posters here, let's be honest.

Of course a Hawaiian/Kenyan wouldn't understand the bond, the history, the blood, the sweat, the tears, the loss, the emotion. All this N I G G E R
understands is how to ruin a Country and be a worthless piece of shit. Holy fuck, it's fucking stupid how our first black president was easily, EASILY one of our worst. I spent 8 out of my 18 years on this planet under this motherfucker. Fuck him.

Gott strafe England (may God punish it)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The not so eternal A*glo BTFO

>being this clueless
m8, for the vast majority of your history, US and Britain's interests have not been aligned. Stop falling for crudely drawn pokeball memes.

>18 years old
that explains it
read. get a clue. maybe in 12 years you might be qualified to comment on history.

I know how you Paki's operate. Fuck off.

How is reminding them of their victory mocking them?

checked fucking cunt

Britcunts btfo

not gonna lie,this hurts

i feel like i caught my best mate slaggin me off behind my back

Nobody should be suprised by this. I've read the transcripts of Roosevelts cabinet meetings were he openly brags about his aims of destroying and inheriting the British empire, this from a supposed "ally".

We had our chance to ally with Germany, who wished to help us preserve and protect our empire and defend Europe from Communism.
We instead threw all that away to support Communism, bankrupt ourselves to USA whilst giving away our empire to them for free.

Churchill was a drunken, perverted half American traitor who ruined this country forever, but in the minds of the masses hes "Our greatest ever PM". We deserve this end.

>Nigger thinking dad shouldn't be there

What's new?

Any source?

fake anglos BTFO

>more important to Britain
It's really not

here let me try
निगल जीभ मेरे गुदा

The 'special relationship' is rly only important to the dying old nobility in the UK. The post war cronies that knew they could no longer maintain the Empire after Germany flattened the isles industry. Perhaps they hoped the US would 'carry on' the legacy (which they certainly have )

OBONGO didn't like Britain because his father was arrested and imprisoned by the British for campaigning for Kenyan independence.

Niggers do not understand History. For all theirs has been has been of nothing but savagery, pretty much. It doesn't help that he was born in the 50's/60's either. People from that era, a good chunk of them, do not understand the History between Britain and her Colonies. And even if our Politicians sneered behind each others back, our Peoples, for a time, knew each other as Friends. The people will be reminded, one day.

>t.Sterotypical delusonal Englishman
YES IT IS YOU DELUDED FUCK. UK has been a USA colony since as early as 1942 when Churchill began letting them build military bases here and giving away Islands abroad for FREE. Our country is a powerless, impotent occupied laughingstock, now a footnote in history.

All because of a drunkard Jew loving kiddy flasher Churchill, "Our greatest ever leader"

>Writing in the Sun about the decision of the Obama administration to remove a bust of Britain’s wartime leader Winston Churchill from the Oval Office, Johnson said: “Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan president’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender.”

what's a ponce

So given everything you've just said how exactly is the "special relationship" more important for us?

Whew, republitards are still butthurt and can't get over Obama admin being way more successful than their retarded GOP neocons. Still have to smear him and post made up bullshit.
One more year of Dontard Klumpf "presidency" and you'll beg Barack to return to the White House.

an effeminate male,campy etc

Germany didnt flatten the Empires industry, they were the ONLY country who wanted to defend the empire. Hitler was incredibly bitter about the Japanese victories and saddened to see the USA using us. The ones who stole the Empire are the Americans who used us to expand their own power. A war goal of Roosevelt was the destruction of the British empire.

Answer my question you cretin

it appears our son is as sneaky and backstabbing as we used to be,dont know whether to be mad or proud lol

>King nigger has no connection to the white homeland of Americans

Why would this be surprising?

1 post by this ID
a l w a y s

Bongs if the US will abandon you then Argentina will take you back. Remember that lucrative relationship we had in the19th century when you stop trying to invade us!

>king nigger hated us

lol

The "special relationship" is that our country is now occupied by the USA, thus owned by them. We were billions in debt to them after the war and they took over most of our industry. USA doesn't have "allies", just countrys it can control through military occupation. They are the ones with the power, not us. We were billions in debt We need them, they dont need us.

And since USA is occupied by the Jews, we are now a Jewish slave state, forced into any wars the USA/Israelis want us to fight.

then why didnt we fight in vietnam?

>Sup Forums posts on reddit: hundreds of upvotes
>reddit posts on Sup Forums: zero upvotes

OP btfo.

At last I agree 100% with Obama.

He thought his own country was a joke two and lead that way for eight years. Sorry everyone.

ER STRAFE ES!

Its the exact same as "The special relationship" Israel/USA has. Special relationship is codeword for "We own you now, your going to do what we say"
Thats why Israelis always harp on about "Our greatest allies" the USA. Codeword for we control you.

its time to look up senpai. We left our shores once for riches and glory, we must do so again.

>I would try and slip in something about the malvinas to ruin it
Lmao

sink or swim,it matters not if the yanks have our backs

i would rather this nation dies a dignified death trying to regain its former glory on its own feet than give up and lean on others such as france and germany

it matters not if we succeed in rebuilding the empire or not! only that we try.

we have bounced back from times much darker than this,we have survived the fires,the plauges,the wars and the destructive ideologies thoughout history all over europe and every time we rose from the ashes

this flag still challenges the winds of destiny! this glory shall not die! the soul of empire is alive and once more britain dares once again to be great!

BRITAIN LIVES AND MARCHES ON!

Aww, another reason to dislike Obama? I already have a lot of those.

Keep in mind Barry is sour because Kenya was British Colonial territory and he blames us for having his slave grandfathers put down for open rebellion. There's other things too. We personally embarrassed him with the Brexit business, and refusing to go into Syria.

Because America didnt want us to fight that war as there would be no strategic value in having us fight it. That was purely a American war fought for American intrests and would reflect badly on them if they began forcing other countries into it, although they can do if they wish too, just need to stage a incident. The same way the Israelis dont force the Americans into every single one of their wars (until they start losing)

Iraq/Afghan wars there was a justification for it with 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=mow4SBYj5WE

uk bringing the bantz to obamas face lol

shut up fag

This is why I am 100% against the American Empire and want to destroy it. No hard feelings against Americans themselves, but they have destroyed the world and have zero ability to govern it. I think many Americans would actually welcome us dismantling their government, because it is ruling them, not just the world, badly too.

What is with the disconnect of the political class
>Obama and his former aid mocked Brittain.
>Brittain being mocked is Trumps fault.
Makes sense

get paking your bags christov you gotta go back

>Dad

Cut it out.

>t. 35% shitskin by 2050
>t. irreversible demographic shift
>t. not leaning on others but have USA bases all over our country and former empire
>t.Indias economy is vastly outperforming ours and will overtake us in the near future
>t.Muslim caliphate
>t.the master has become the slave
>t.Even the Jews dont want us anymore so allowed Brexit since we are a burden to them
>t.laughing stock of the world
TH-THE EMPIRE LIVES ON XDD

The most truthful and accurate post ITT.

mosley wouldnt have let this happen. theres no one left anymore

fuck off paki,you wont demoralise us.

no nationalist brit would slag off anything i said,only buttblasted browns with a chip on their shoulder,fucking sub human

Keep dreaming retard. Your nation is utterly powerless. The special relationship is a joke. We should be allied to Russia and China instead of coddling the totally meaningless Western Europe

Ally with Communists and a Federation only slightly worse than it's Soviet Father? Hippy Draft Dodging Bill, is that you? I'd sooner die than abandon the Country that helped lead us to where we are today.

It doesn't benefit either of us for you to continue to be a slave of Jewish interests. The bondage of our nation to yours must end, preferably before your country collapses into a racial war zone.

I'm reading "Guns of August", I thought your country did no wrong in WW1. Turns out you did.

FUCKING BASED

Can you describe any ways that the UK has tangibly helped the States? Aside from losing the war
>he thinks his nation isn't owned by Jews
Arent the Rothschilds a British jew family?

subhuman minds cant handle the bantz

You really think that will happen? I'm pretty sure it'll be Zulu if it ever comes to that. We are your Child, after all.

If I need to mention the things they've done, that isn't going to change your mind in the first place. You'd rather Ally with Communists. I know your ilk.

Remember this? lol

>before your country collapses into a racial war zone.
>before
It's already happening.

Stating truths isn't "demoralising", its a acceptance of reality. UK will be majority Brown in the future, thats a fact. The demographics prove it. UK ceased to exist as a independent entity around 1942 as I said, we're just witnessing the beginning of the closing stages.

Unless theres a countrywide rebellion/revolution against USA/Jewish control, nothing will change. If you believe that will happen, fair play to you. If you dont your just Larping saying "WE WILL RISE AGAIN" without any explanation as to how.

+

-

Stop larping douchebag. The Western European nation is nothing more than one of our less successful States. To take their opinions in geopolitics is absurd. We decide and they meekly follow.
Russia, China, and Australia are the only relevant nations