Do yuros really think most White Americans are mulatto? I don't know anyone who looks like this...

Do yuros really think most White Americans are mulatto? I don't know anyone who looks like this. I don't see people on the street who look like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask me how I know you're a niggerfaggot.

Well, england is the country per capita who has the highest amounts of interracial relations in the world.

>can't handle the bantz.

American broadcasting

how do you say "im totally white, fellow americans" in Mexicanese?

You are mixed mutts though, you have to remember the vast majority of Europeans are of x country and thats that, no 12.5% this, 25% that.
And they're all in London whats your point? Shall we start labeling the USA by what goes on in California?

Soy seguramente güerissmo, mis compañeros estadounidenses.

california is a state, not a capital, and califonia is 100 times the size of your little fly shit island.
fuck off achmed.

disgusting

loco gringo taco bell el camino

In ten generations offspring of that hook up will fry to lead the White nationalist movement

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>Southern European 5,5%
>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Nothing to see, goy

>American education
I swear you think you can get from top to bottom of Great Britain in 1 hour sometimes. Also, i'm being lenient by suggesting California, do you really want me to bring up DC?
>achmed
50% of you being non white, 10% of me being so. Sad projection.

This is how white your typical Anglo-American is.

Lost

Takes about an hour to flight from London to Edinburgh and that's mostly takeoff, ascent, descent, and landing.

yo i is white n shiiieeet, homie americans

Your pic is what part spics look like. Mulattos can end up passing as whites with big noses, or just pale black people.

Yeah I do actually. Nothing you can do about it paco.

I meant by car but alright

lol that comment sums it up.

when you see threads on here talking about race (would you bang her? ami white?) etc it is always the americans who come in with the most broad definitions of what race somebody is. in america looking white makes you white even with mongrel genetics

ive never seen a european call somebody 1/16th arab white but in the states that would be considered ((white)) if the are pale.
100% or 0%, theres no middle ground

>my interracial shithole is 100x bigger than yours
Bong truly BTFO

They would pass as white in the US.

Who gives a fuck what yuropoors think, fuck'em theyre about to cuck themselves into oblivion anyway

Thats because Europeans consider race and ethnicity entirely different to Americans, because Americans are mixed. You see this clearly when you see discussion of "ethno states" here, Americans talk about "white" ethnostates whilst Europeans talk about French, German, Swedish etc.

American's just produce weird shit, bizarre head shapes; faces wider than they are long. You don't even see this kinda of strangeness in Asia or Africa.

You realize that Europeans think that they can take a day trip to LA when they're on a business trip in Dallas, right? This happens all the time.

Everyone watches the Hollywood movies thus everyone knows how Americans look: whites and niggers.

I

You'll go to jail in Sweden if you don't call that phenotypically native Swedish.

>I don't see people on the street who look like this.
Because you are so used to it, your vision is now distorted.

Except they don't, we know how huge your country is. But you guys think you can bike around our island in an hour. I know so because the guy i originally replied to thinks GB is far far smaller than California, when it's about half. Because little island is said to describe us you guys literally think it's minuscule when it's not.

They are taking the 56% meme literally like every American is 56% white and 44% shitskin themselves

The magic of american banter

Hey OP it's just good old fun.
Like you sayin' "Enjoy Ahmeds dick Europoor!"

Sup Forums is a board of love

pic related is our flag

Reminder this is black in the US

Srsly?

How is black definded in Burgerland?

Michael Jackson being your father

you might be 50 odd percent white but you have more whites living in your country than france and the uk combined

AWESOME
Can you make some Spencer Mongrel memes?

Oh. But she got less than 50% black genes doesn't she?

I'd say she got lucky and got 80& of her mothers genes. Who's the mother?

Ahh the ameriman faec

Some ugly bitch tbqh

She's black though just like Richard Spencer or Conti, whereas Sean Connery is an European

This. The bongs are rapidly going over, and the US will eventually have to intervene and strip them of nuclear weapons, and leave them to their new Johannesburg. The bongs had a nice little run, but it's time now.

Two white people havin white kids - nothing special here.

I think most "Whites" of America are nothing but a niggers. Fuck you, niggers.

Can't we just give up and let people marry interracially?

or spics

Harvey'd.COM

>Richard Spencer
Tы пoмeшaлcя нa нём?

Literal Marx-supporting pederast mongrel that married a Georgian; shills for the EU; mixing Old Stock Americans with all kids of trash; mixing all intact European diasporas in USA in one too. The enemy

try your ex president

It's because Euros mostly only visit New York and Miami

"Mutt" sounds dirty & suggests some nonwhite admixture, the same term shouldn't be applicable for a Swede/Kenyan(not white) & a Swede/Brit(white). Those of us with mixed national ancestry that is 100% European should be called "hybrids" or something to differentiate.
>pic related
>tfw ethnically an EU citizen

>suggest some nonwhite admixture
>Italy and Croatia
Lol join Richard Spencer

And mutt is literally used more endearingly than hybrid

Yes.

And you can't even prove us wrong because in your country some half indian spic is considered white.

You haven't been pure for a long long time, Javier.

Because you are basically mulattoes with nigger and native american DNA.

>Italians and Croatians
They were good enough for the Führer
>mutt is more endearing than hybrid
Not sure I agree with that...Hybrid sounds deliberate & more sophisticated, whereas "mutt" is just a place holder for "unknown origin".

"People having origins in any of the black peoples of africa".

Strictly speaking, we still follow one-drop rule.

Hitler literally considered some half Jews German and all quarter Jews as Germans

>italian
>croatian
>slovakian

>Italy

Italians are not white
T. Varg

Damn thought I was on /bant/ for a second

>croat and italian marry
That must have been one angry couple if one of them gave a crap about politics

True, well either way i'm still certified HuWhite.

>t. jealous of my master-race DNA
It appears my superiority has led to some controversy

Nah, happiest couple ever. They were born over here (the 1st generation) so they just thought of themselves as "American" and never developed the old animosities & they were both Catholic. The melting pot worked great when it was only for Whites. Both of my grandfathers even willingly fought for the (((USA))) in WW2 sadly.

I had a sister who bred with a dumbfuck white and their kid was clearly on the slow side.