God;s Own Country

Daily reminder that Great Britain is the mos beautiful place on earth.

>144752617
fuck off fat controller we're not riding your fucking talking trains the fuckers derail every damn day

I agree.

Looks great. Too bad it's full of muzzies.

Cherry picked. Britain has a depressing overcast weather just about every day which is great if you're edgy.

That cabbage tree really ruins the aesthetic to be honest.

>let me tell you about your country

Can you fat cunts just keep your acne-scarred noses out of one fucking thread?

It builds character, go spend your fanciful days frolicking in the sun you soft shite.

>let me tell you instead that my country is better than yours

fuckers mad they dont get to live in Britain.

>modernists want to replace this architecture with glass and 90 degree angle girders

If it's god's chosen country then why are your women so ugly?

do not sully the greatness of the shambles with plebeian high dynamic range imaging !

you fucking idiots can't even hook up a train correctly

>northern Greece talks

Because it's the price British men have to pay for being the envy of the world.

If the rock you're on is pretty is not as important as the society it's in. Britain is going downhill and paddling for speed, why would you want to live in a police state when you can have freedom?

It's subjective. I put Watson at maybe a 5/10 highest.

>flag
The irony is excruciating, the hypocrisy palpable

go home, swedenistan. you're drunk.

be quiet about it, or you'll get stoned to death.

She's French you muppet.

shame about the people lel

>kekSdwN0
>keks NO

I don't get it. My province is considered unremarkable, even ugly compared to most parts of this country and I still find it has more natural splendour than the British memeside. Is it just because people can't take off their Tolkien coloured glasses when looking at it?

pic of Ontario

Oh I'm sorry. Watch out though, I might put you in prison by exercising my freedom to sharing right-wing material. I might send you a deadly plastic spoon in the mail so you get in trouble with the police. Yes, the police, not the poles.

cool story.

pic of england

The prettiest geographical areas are mountains, lakes and temperate oceanic coasts.

I was there the other day. Beautiful lake.

England looks like New Zealand

looks like Great Britain needs some Freedom.

>swedish wharrgarble

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your rape statistics

Nice water.

Your food is still the worst in the world. (No, indian food doesn't count, I mean the true british food)

I'd be insulted if any of that had any real truth to it.
Actually, no I still wouldn't, no matter how far we have sunk we are nothing compared to swedens degeneracy. Let's stop fighting anyway, why can't you be happy that we have a beautiful island?

They're impressive no doubt.
But for the homely feel, the ruined castles on the weathered peak England can't be beaten.

Rule Sharia, Sharia rules the waves!

Go away you cunt. No-one is talking to you or about Canada.

>It's not raining
Fake image.

nice sattelite dish. behind camera is an open sewer and puking backpackers.

>wharrgarble

yeah the Michelin guide begs to differ, kraut

not that you'd have any knowledge of culinary experiences outside of stuffing sausages into curry

Well, home is where the heart is. Everyone will have a special kind of affinity for the geography of which they're accustomed. I'm a prairie oby myself and love the flat plains but I know they don't really hold an edge in terms of aesthetic appeal, they're just a comfy place for me.

Yeah it's why Jackson chose NZ (partially) for filming LOTR. Obviously being a Kiwi was also an influence. But stuff like Rohan or Hobbiton I could totally see in the Peak District or the Lake district as well as the sets in NZ. One thing NZ has that we don't though is proper snowy mountains. We get snowy hills and mountains. But nothing like the ranges used in LOTR shooting.
But yeah out of any country NZ is probably the closest to the British Isles in Geographical scenery.

Cumbria is where I want to die.

german food is nasically the same. both are great. sausages and potatoes. roast beef. apple pie.

Your food is the wurst. But seriously Germany has sausages and that's about the extent. Britain has a far more varied cuisine.

we did colonize the nature though ripping out all tropical trees and plants until people got pissey and councils they only plant god awful native trees now like cabbage trees down queen street and rip out the oaks

I recently drove through Europe. Danish hotdogs are fucking fantastic. German are awful.

the worst food in Europe, however, is Dutch. hol-ee shit that was awful. even expensive restaurants served terrible food.

Other parts of Europe are very similar. Like the North of France.

More NZ

The oak trees were appropriating maori culture. It's only right.

shame about the litter though.

I was in canterbury last summer. Pretty damn comfy if you ask me. Going back to england next summer which is nice. Only complaint about england is the small roads. And how everyone parks their car on the road .

as a teen i used to want to travel the world and see the uk and europe, i got a passport and then the islamics started invading. i'll probably never go. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A WHITE UTOPIA!

Yes, a true beauty.

Hyde Park, Christchurch

they literally act now about that having european trees is ecological colonization and also want to exterminate all introduced animals as well

And here is a picture of your trains in 10 years.

Oh just fucking kill yourselves you retarded fucking Ameriretards.

This image complete with wholesome white marriage.

Similar ish. I have relatives with a house in Normandy and have stayed in Northern France a number of times. Similar yes but just not the same. Maybe it's not the same green or something I dunno.

They have some good stuff. Worst in the world is obviously not the case, their food culture is probably better than any non-white country besides maybe India or Japan, but that's still just a maybe.

>think Sup Forums has passable taste when it comes to classical paintings.

>see this fucking abomination of a photograph being praised

popularity has doomed the soul of this place.

yeah the roads here are shit. riding a bike here is fucking terrifying

daily reminder it rains more in rome than in london

>muh sun
>muh weather dependant happiness
you must be a simple nigger or a californian pleb.

you're not missing much. Go to Chicago and imagine the buildings look older.

England will only get worse with time
It was even prophesied by an angry Boer man.

Go and pick it up!

YOU'RE NOT HELPING

t. hipster

native trees look horrible

>look at weather site for Wessex and Northumberland
>80% overcast
>projected 90% tomorrow

Wew lad you really showed him

bad english food is a meme invented by sour french and blindly believed by the rest of the world.

It's true though. Our weather ruins it, I'm moving the second I get my degree

Love a nice rape field