Best Girls

Hey Sup Forums lets talk about the times that best girl of their respective series won.

>Implying Haqua or Diana wasn't best girl
Pic unrelated.

Best win of the year.

>Chihiro

MUH NIGGA.

I kinda feel sorry for Keima. He fell for the basic bitch ever just because she differed the most from his 2d heroines. Passed over a bunch of amazing chicks for someone so ordinary. But he's only like that because he's so detached from reality that the everyday became mysterious and exciting to him. Think rich characters who are fascinated with anything pleb.

It's cool he matured some and found love but it is what it is.

I disagree. I think the entire point of Chihiro's arc was that because she so basic she can go anywhere rather than have a beatin path set for her.

That sounds good but it's a theory, the same theory that everyone has the potential to go anywhere. And it doesn't mean you'll be any better than the one with a clearer path.

You're both wrong.

Chihiro only seemed "normal" at the surface level, but she literally always does the opposite of what Keima wants

>Kosakifag salt imcoming

She does the opposite of what Keima wants because she's 'normal'. She's background character level --he can't make head nor tail of someone like that.

>Passed over a bunch of amazing chicks for someone so ordinary
This has been a thing for hundreds of years, it happened in Jane Eyre as well.

When did she fall in love with him again?

I know she didn't have a goddess inside her but when exactly did she start to like him?

Mandatory.

a few months before he had to start the conquests. It's so bullshit considering she hated him at the start of series when she had supposedly liked him for months already.

It happens in a lot of shoujo manga as well. Coincidence? And lot of the stuff for males is the equivalent with gender reversed.

OP didn't say worst girls who won.

Latifafags on suicide watch.

>hate

You're literally autistic aren't you? When you hate someone, you avoid them entirely instead of making a point of interacting with them by teasing them.

Not in anime, how else would the mangaka show her dislike of Keima? Besides, why would you like someone who teases you?

>a few months before he had to start the conquests
Wasn't it during her own conquest?

Nonsense. That's just dislike. If you dislike beans you don't eat them. If you hate beans you dedicate your life to scouring them from the Earth.

Your hate is shallow.

That's not funny. Not funny at all.

In the conquest he asked when she started liking him and she states something like 'last spring' which places it before his conquests, which also ruled out her being a goddess.

That's why Keima was so surprised that she wasn't a goddess but liked him anyway.

Not that user but, I thought she fell in love during her original conquest

She was attracted to his gorgeous face.
Like, 'hmm, what a cute guy.' But then he was a freak. Later, because she was friends with his sister and gap moe, she came to actually care.

Based gatoh.

>Chidori
>best girl
Pick one.

The greatest love story ever told.

Too fucking cute.

>You
>eternally butthurt Tessafag

Pick two.

Anyone with taste would be upset. Tessa was objectively superior as a heroine and character, especially compared to Chidori in the last third of the story where she was stuck to damsel in distress role for mostly the rest of the story. Chidori only won because she's the main heroine.

In a way it does make me feel a bit bad as a Chihirofag myself.

good taste user

Nope. Well before that. What the conquest helped her to do was mature/ gain confidence enough to express it properly. Which is part of why her confidence being shattered on the rooftop was so powerful.

Tfw the last chapter has Wakaki outright explain it all but fans still salty

still glad