/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE S I P TO END ALL SIPPOSTING EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>VP Pence Tax Reform Event in Sacramento CA 10/9/17
youtu.be/2ckJifFJQQs
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis keynote @AUSA 10/9/17
youtu.be/D63CVHcugMM
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/09/american-cartel-billionaire-family-behind-oxycontin-apparently-spends-zilch-rehabbing-addicts/
brusselsjournal.com/node/2369
archive.fo/yfI1w
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love donald

Woa fag

MAGA

Still here for the hand-off whenever you needed, just let me know.

Being a Trump supporter in a blue state seems like suffering.

by the next election, generation Z will start voting

I wonder what will happen

Trump wins again

>monster™ shill thread
kys faggot

H-h-how?! How is this happening? Annie may is real!

SHUT

IT

DOWN

zero calorie? putrid.

it is, everyone I know at work and new friends are all shit libs. It's tiring.

The quick, easy executive action he can take to immediately improve the healthcare system is to end Congress' subsidy covering them and their family's coverage. Force them to go back home and enroll in Obamacare in their home state. They'll stop fucking around and do something then.

fucking kneegros

Awzzzzz

IT'S FOR A PRE WORKOUT PUMP! IT GIVES UP MONSTER GAINZ IN REP POOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAGGHH-woo!~

A
*KRSSSSSY*
*GULP*
WOOOOOOO

Reminder that fresh FBI stats are out.

Make it so

>mfw those new tweets
I love this madman. So how's he going to do EO OniggerCare down?

POWER OF THE PEN

Agreed
If they really believe Obamacare is fine, then they should have no problem using it too.

Each replaces a dead boomer as well
> --------------> Trump Wins

A black people say they need affirmative action. I mean look how they'e in the top at crime.

Another reminder to purchase nivea skincare products for you and your significant other (you weeb subhumans can just pretend like you always do).

>generation that grew up seeing what enormous faggots preceded them swing the other way
Who could have possibly seen this coming

>the state of UK’s navy

Hahahaha

>wearing the costume of a freemason offshoot that got revived by the worst president ever
Swedes aren't smart!

0 sugar
0 calories
>'RedBull Shills: N-not for preworkouts!'

>Congress has failed America. I won't. Fuck Obamacare and fuck One Vote McCain.

How. To. Win.

I hate Skellyanne.

the stats on generation z are pretty fucking crazy

>posting Donald with the satanic 666 chemical jew
Shoo

I got just a taste of it with a family member who is anti-Trump. Once he found out I was a Trump supporter the way he looked at me completely changed. Their hatred is so fervent.

>needing skincare
>not just letting the sun and saltwater do her magic

MAGA

Those white stats are good for my heart. Will we finally be rid of the accursed white liberal?

So yesterday, I finally had a faggot say that "vote against their own interests" bullshit irl. It was like pulling teeth, but I finally got them to explain wtf they mean: It's about gibs & nothing else. Apparently, they see no problem with voting for a party that will completely destroy your livelihood if it suddenly becomes fashionable to hate the industry that employs you (PA would be one of the richest states in the country if dems would stop shitting on energy). As long as there's gibs for you to become dependant on afterwards.

something that Rand helped to put together

it'll make it easier for groups to form cooperatives to pool together and buy insurance

supposedly also make it legal to sell insurance across state lines but not entirely sure there

the laws are already on the books, the EO would just reinterpret them and take away government obstacles

AWOOVEMENT!

dailycaller.com/2017/10/09/american-cartel-billionaire-family-behind-oxycontin-apparently-spends-zilch-rehabbing-addicts/
Bois.
This was the country that ruled the waves.
Okay I like that sound.

One of my favorite parts about how Trump is waging the culture war is that he always circles back around to stomp on the ppl who are already beat down in its wake. He always doubles down when the pressure is on him to let it be.

Jemele Hill had the worst day of her professional career yesterday. Trump made sure to circle back around to her this morning. Amazing.

>20% of nogs and 36% of beaners would vote Trump
Press S to spit on the grave of the Democratic Party.

Rude

Hey waffle man. How do you live in your country? brusselsjournal.com/node/2369

remember, people get more right wing as they age

where is this headed?

#IStandWithJamele

archive.fo/yfI1w
pedophilia is legalized in france now sex with 11yr olds only punishable by "small fine"
I was joking that france was a muslim country, but fuck, that was quick

Major red pilling of Asian Z's needed ASAP.
> Asian females in peril!

>50%+ asian males too

They still have a relatively large navy. It's just that the US navy is larger than the next 10 countries navies combined. It's legit scary how fucking powerful our military is.

Black women still aren't coming around but that's fine, we can do without them. Guess some people are fine staying on the Dem Plantation.

I’d be dead without skincare products.

>where is this headed

I WON'T BE COMIN' HOME TONIGHT

MY GENERATION WILL SET IT RIGHT

How the might have fallen

>did better in AL than MS
It's only because the nogs here.

You stupid fucks had one fucking job. It's #IKneelWithJemele. STANDING IS FORBIDDEN

Absence of evidence is not evidence

Can't wait to hear MSM whine about how they were betrayed by young white voters.

>ruining your pure aryan skin tone with the UV ray jew

>Red Oregon
>Red New York
If this becomes standard, the republicans never lose another election ever again.

Over the next 10 years these already-right-wing youth will be replacing the dying boomers and becoming even more right-wing as they age. It's a very encouraging thing to see.

>#istandwithJamele
>not #ikneelwithJamele

How does the madman keep doing it??

>vote against their own interests

Mass immigration due to neocommies pushing for open borders, which is basically trying to abolish the nation state, keeps wages down and housing prices up.
Voting left is voting against the interests of the working class.

Michelle's failed lunch program was the ultimate redpill

Press S to spit on France.

look at this fucking shit man

ayyy

literally how can people even find children sexually attractive?? I mean sure, some kids are cute, but not in a sexual way at all.

>australia has a navy twice britains size

>Black men voting for fucking Hillary

There is no hope for niggers huh?

Woah nelly

Their hatred is all consuming. I have never seen anything quite like it, and frankly I expect it to worsen over the coming year, pre/post mid terms. If you voted for Trump you stole their shiny toy, and shattered it into splinters. You can never be forgiven. Given any chance they will lash out with lethal intent.

What did F and F mean by this?

Monster drink is made from horse piss

Fuck sponsorship, buy ads monster, Sup Forums needs ad revenue.

Fuck you.

I'm amazed that they would vote for a woman. Black males, of all demographics, should know better.

can't believe something being done about these niggers. guess obama's legacy really is over, huh?

Big if true

Earth belongs to the tanned masterrace

Reposting for cheap (You)'s like a whore

This is a genius play by Bannon/the Tea Party movement by the way.

They're basically hijacking the Trump movement under the umbrella of anti-establishment economic nationalism to oust their political enemies: GOP cuckservatives.

They know the white working class is still angry and still cares about all the issues that Trump ran on in the 2016 election. They also know that be ause if 8 months of obstructionism, those core voters now know WHO to blame: the GOP (specifically the RINO's in the Senate), Democrat obstructionists in weak seats and the fake news media. Not Trump.

Because of blind rage, hubris and arrogance, it's clearer than ever who the traitors are, especially now that the dirty identity politics of Obama/Hillary from the election are out of the way. They'll do well. I think it could hit 58~60 Senators, with many new loyalists.

>#IStand
That's awfully ablist

that's actually pretty standard.
Republicans usually only get around 4% of the black female, and 15% of the black male vote

Usually, they net about 8% of the black vote total. The numbers for hispanics are also pretty much normal.

The real shocker in that is the number for whites, especially white females. We're talking 78% of whites voting republican.
And consider, usually the younger generation swings right as they age.

>Weinstein trainwreck escalates
>Russia narrative revived
>Jon Stewart comes out of retirement to remind people that Trump is le retard
hmm really makes you think

Haha. Trump has a phone and a pen just like onigger!!

untanned is much cuter.

Exposed. People pushing this shit are kikes as usual.

If Monster was smart they'd see how the whole /sipboiz/ thing caught on and try using it in commercials.

>How do you live in your country?

You become a master of Surrealism by necessity.

Of absence*

What happened to asian men?

Damn Corker really destroyed Trump.
I read the NYT and WashPo articles, seems Trump really is insane.

> Since when does the fbi separate spics from whites?
Since Trump.
Not separate per se but posted a separated “Hispanic” tally this time. Pic related is worst case scenario (all whites are non Hispanic). Actual value for whites is lower due to Hispanic whites being in the mix.

Does it hurt the conclusion? Here is the source

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21

>yfw Trump, as President of the United States, knows more about the rules to your game than you do as an Owner

They dislike niggers and hispanics.

Democrat party becomes the preserve of angry black women, and the cuckiest black males (+some utterly lost white men).
>Winning

He crushed Jeb, Rubio and Ted into dust. He identified the real competition immediately.

Hillary was easy.