Iceland

>population of 334,000, less than most average-sized cities

>just qualified for the World Cup, smallest nation ever to do so, closest being Trinidad & Tobago with about 1.3m people
>frequently top World's Strongest man
>several international musical artists, Björk, Sigur Rós etc

How the fuck do they do it? Is there something about statehood rather than being a region that makes you get your shit together?

Northern Europeans have always packed a big punch for their weight. Strong pound for pound contenders.

If there was a 500 million Nordic country we would already be on Mars.

Neither niggers nor nafris down there
It's the key of their success

How in the christ can Trinidad and Tobago have 1.3 million people?

World Cup of Hockey?

You again? KEK
the NAFRI acronym stands for excessive offenders of the law of north african descent, in German I believe.
There are some north africans in Iceland I think, but their population is neglectable.

Apparently booze is incredibly expensive there. No thank you, that sounds like a nightmare.

Hello

It’s amazing what white people can do when they don’t have to spend all their time and money taking care of niggers and (((refugees)))

congratulations and best of luck in russia

Thank you

Dude beer lmao

Still more-or-less pure Nordic blood. They're not a big influential nation, so they've escaped the mongrelization so far, unlike e.g. Sweden.

>Sweden
>big influential nation
They're just a bunch of cucks who let refugees in for no reason.
No one made them do it.

I spent the entirety of September there on honeymoon driving along the ringroad, what a lovely place. Streets are clean, people are friendly, beautiful scenery everywhere you look and aside from the Chinese tourists everyone is white. 10/10 country would visit again.

As mentioned, the only downside was the expensive alcohol, it works out at a tenner a pint at most pubs in the capital, and you can only buy alcohol from a shitty expensive government shop. The positives outweigh this negative though.

Hope they do it and then get slaughtered

it's the 50% Irish blood

Eat skyr

*Despite the Irish blood

>If there was a 500 million Nordic country we would already be on Mars.
Or apefrica would be in Nordic countries.

I don't know, don't you think for a second (((people))) won't notice and demand some diversity in the team.

>tfw

And soon they'll be noticed for their accomplishments and be pressured into accepting """"migrants"""" because like, a monoculture is so boring and surely the food is terrible without a kebab shop and Indian takeaway on every corner!

I think I might be your frændi
I have literally 0.1% Yakut as well, and my mother is from Iceland

I think the Huns brought some Asian genes to Europe, then some of these mixed with Germanics and went north (the Herulii amongst others)
then some of these were ancestors of the Norsemen who settled Iceland

Your ancestors having to be smarter than a baboon in order to survive the winter, also not chimping out and setting fire to your wood shed

Because the Irish are so famous for being competent and successful.

I'm probably genetically similar to you

Iceland will be the last Fortress of norse people, believe me
in 50 years it will be for norse people like the Gir Forest National Park for the asiatic lion

they got money to have good youth academies. but this explains very little. Norway and Finland are much worse and have been worse for a long time now. they also got money AND more people.

>Norway worse
look at cross-country skiing, you Dutch cunt
we have by far the most medals

>Apparently
underaged fag detected

Are we talking about some gay faggotry here or football? I thought the last.

Would be nice if it was Ancestry so it could isolate if Irish or British or from what parts if Ireland it is from. It's obviously just Irish because their thralls and wives came only from the Gaels of Ireland and Scotland. About 50% of the women and 30% of the men of the founding stock I believe where supposed to be Irish/Gaelic but it could have been even higher based on that result. The Gaelic is actually higher than the Norse there and "Broadly Northwestern European" could be interpreted as both Norse and Gaelic.

It really annoys me how american liberals enjoy visiting this homogenous white country...but wont admit thats why they like it.

Correct. Irony ignored, fgt.

big asian cock is a strong drug

What the fuck are you talking about, Habib?

0.1%

you have to go back

I'll rejoin my people eventually

Terrorist nation. Google it.

i like the irish.

As I recall you get the British and Irish from the fact that all the first women to go to Iceland were taken from Britain on the way to Iceland

Worst part is most fags on this bored would actually put you on the bloc for that 0.1 percent

thats only like 650k each

It has alot to do with the isolation, clinate and size of the island. There isn't much to do there except for the internet. Drinking and if youre smart...being productive. Ex: lifting weights. Playing music.

I can't help but wonder how recent a 0.1% ancestor is

Scots Irish are not Irish by blood, they're recent arrivals from the Scottish lowlands and England, Anglos.

Is it true that the government offers money to immigrants who marry locals? If so, are there many people doing that?

Fake news to the max

>Iceland
There's nothing else to do but play sports and work on art.

What the fuck else are you gonna do? You don't got lots of other states/countries to visit and explore.

Icelanders love visiting other countries. We have at least two airlines based here that do international flights

Iceland is a secluded island nation populated by nords. It is literally a Viking Japan. That's how they do it.

God help you if you want to mail something there, though. It costs an arm and a leg.

I don't understand how people keep falling for these uncomfortably obvious Jewish lies.
Yes, we likely needed women so we went to the seas and took a few cute redhead slaves.

The norse settled and built the ports of Ireland along with all the raiding so I'm not surprised that there's a mix of British Isle blood in there.

Reykjavik flights are awesome, i have been to iceland 4 times because it is the best place to stopover between europe and north america, splits one shit 10 hour flight into two easy 5 hour legs with a nice stopover in a city full of aryan women.