neowing.co.jp/product/WHV-1000614113/track?from_cdj=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fnjeE6p5V2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gappy makes me happy.

That's next week right?

me too

neowing.co.jp/product/WHV-1000614113/track?from_cdj=1
Samples up for the OST, get em whilst they're hot

Where's the theme that plays during the Bad Company fight? I hear Okuyasu and Koichi's themes but that one I can't find.

DELET THIS THREAD

Someone said that the one where Bad Company starts shooting at Josuke is missing.

For what purpose? Is it a mistake on the sampling page or is it not going to be in volume 1?

You've just been pierced by the arrow and you get a stand named after the last song/album/band you've listened to. What does it do?

Please make it cool

It's probably not a mistake. The user who mentioned that was going off of a different site, I think.

It could be in another OST release. Or maybe it'll be one of those "good tracks that never make it to an OST release for whatever reason" cases.

「Cotton Eye Joe」
Inflicts the target with STDs

Maybe it'll be a part of that OST release in the 2nd BD that I heard people talking about?
I mean, at least we're getting Okuyasu and Koichi's themes but holy fuck that Bad Company fight theme is the theme I liked the most from this cour, I'd die if they didn't release it.

M O O N no idea what it does

>"We will live long enough to witness this scene animated"
>OP dies tomorrow
RIP

>no King Diamond stand yet in part 8

I started watching stardust crusaders today, and I really miss hamon. Does it get better?

No stop watching

I hope that song gets released too, user.

>we have to wait for two OSTs instead of one
I don't know what's up with that other OST ("Daybreak"). It's vaguely described as "original soundtrack 1", which seems like a bad idea if they're going to have Vol.1 be "Good Morning Morioh-cho".

「Another Brick in the Wall」
The power to disrupt social relationships, turning allies against one another. Its secondary power 「The Happiest Days of Our Lives」traps victims in a vivid hallucination of their fondest memory.

Hamon is shit, SDC gets better in the Egypt arc.

okay

Yeah it's two parts starting this week.

AS YOU KNOW I'M A MAN OF...

lotion?

Kaato bro

Hamon never comes back and Part 3 is meh, but yes it gets better. Everything after Stardust Crusaders blows the first 3 Parts out of the water.

Indeed, pretty odd but if that OST has some different tracks I'm crossing my fingers it'll have that specific theme. If not, I'll still make due since the Okuyasu theme's sample is top-tier.

I'm looking forward to the 2nd volume already just to hear Kira's theme and the theme that plays during the Ratt showdown.

Would you bully her for money?

Dirty deeds done dirth cheap

>It might take more months until we get this track youtube.com/watch?v=fnjeE6p5V2Y
It hurts.

yes

At what chapter will the next episode stop? After fatty runs away with the money?

Yup

Why did Emporio need Poochie to insert Weather's Stand disc? Jolyne was perfectly capable of inserting Star Platty into herself

Is it because he was 「fated」not to do it?

Do you guys miss Hamon?

>Jolyne was perfectly capable of inserting Star Platty into herself
And it rejected her.

Because the universe had reset and「fate」was in control. Only Pucci, unbound by「fate」could give Emporio Weather Report

Talk me out of buying the Pink Medicos Killer Queen figure for 90 smackaroos.

Mimicking birds
I can perfectly mimic any person or sound

I thought that was just because muh strongest stand known to man 2strong4u

Star Plat is too strong for her.

I want it more than you.

How do you guys feel about Dan of Steel?

You can usually find Blue at that price and isn't he the rarest?

I want to piss in Polnareff's mouth

I want to fuck Jotaro's mom.

Blue goes for like $140+

Because it was normally too powerful for him. Pucci can force a disc to accept someone since it was his power that made them into discs in the first place so Emporio turned that against him.

Fuck off kekyoin

Go fuck some hookers, Hackyoin!

>Not having every variation of KQ and Kira already
Are you fucking poor or something?

Daily reminder that Steel Ball Run will never be animated.

But she's so hot. She desperately needs some dicking.

Buy it, the price is gonna spike when Deadly Queen shows up in the anime.

Wasnt he uglier in the manga?

Also, I'm pretty sure every bone in this body has been liquidized by now. I don't know how he is even alive after that barrage of fist made of diamonds

I commissioned a semi-lewd Yasuho for cheap from a friend, what do you guys think?

I'm really tempted.

>you will never fuck Jotaro as he lays back and thinks about marine life

Do it Jaden
muh

Art style a little lacking and tumblr-y gotta work on anatomy. Also where the titties. She's so flat.

Spiral staircase...

Why are there two threads?

>needing to pay a friend for some quickly done artwork
You need to get yourself better friends

///

What I'm trying to say Shigechi, is that you are exactly the kind of troublesome nuisance that threatens my tranquility. So before you talk to anyone else, I will erase you.

I just bought Mista, Narancia, Abbacchio, Fugo, Bruno and all their stands if it makes you feel any better about spending money.

Personally White looks better imo though. The black and gold bottoms look better and white just works for him...her?

AN ORACLE CONFRONTS ME THEREcase

Shouldn't you be dead?

The other one is pure shitposting and redditors, just look at the OP pic
This is the comfy thread

Will we get smug fatty?

>No alternate colours for Moody Blues
I hate the fucking ugly chrome purple they used, I love MB's design but that SAS is so fucking dissapointing.
They didn't even do the neck right

Killer Queen!

So are we gonna get no more engrish after Joseph passes away?

99% S U R E

Name a cooler stand than Made in Heaven. You can't.

Post the sweet memes

It's weird because when I was buying it I was looking around for MB Second because I swear I had just seen like the other day had like a deeper blue palette and I thought I was going crazy. I guess I literally dreamed a Moody Blues Second. Not to say I don't like the purple though.

What's your issue with the neck though?

Metallica

Episode 2 of Harvest will also adapt the first chapter of Quiet Life, ending on Kira freaking out since his sandwich bag was stolen. This also means that the rest of Quiet Life will be 1 episode.

Made In Tusk Act Slow Dancer
Speeds up to infinite and shoots Golden Spin

>an entire episode of Shigechi exploding

Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem

Catch the Rainbow

Why don't you start actual discussion on the other one to make it comfy instead of making a new thread like an aspie? I'm sure posting normally wouldn't feed the OP unlike making another thread like they want would. They won't do it if you ignore it, retard.

It includes Kira trying to pick up a bag with a coathanger and everyone talking with Reimi but pretty much.

Nah, fuck that thread.

So, you think Gappy is going to learn how to use SHA or BTD ? or SHA but no BTD ?

Why theres a Xenomorph in the far left?

>Xenomorh MIH
>Regular MIH
>Lips From Heaven MIH

Easy

explodey bubbles

He already kinda used it during Aphex Twins

Wasn't KQ destroyed by the equivalent exchange?

No, KQ fused with Josefumi's stand.
Gappy have 2 souls fused inside his body.

White Album

>Gappy have 2 souls fused inside his body
Gappy is SBR Diavolo confirmed

The souls part hasn't been confirmed.

And on Damo's glasses iirc.

Im trying to remember, what was the difference with Kira's KQ and Josefumi S&W?, since now Gappy's S&W has like a combination of the two
Kiras KQ was more similar to Stray Cat, and Josefumis S&W was similar to Gappys