Looking at moving to Florida

About to start the process of moving my business to the US. (Recruitment company, employing software/hardware engineers for the automotive sector)

After some research, I have decided on Florida and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of the best place to move within there.

-I hate liberals
-Love the sun
-Low taxes
-Entrepreneurial/sales people to hire
-Has to be a white majority 75%+ minimum
-Good nightlife/restaurants/amenities/activities
-Friendly,everyone knows their neighbors etc.
-No concrete jungles (moving from London)

Help me out boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

visitjacksonville.com/things-to-do/water-activities/beach-activities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

come home to Jensen Beach, white man

>be british

>move to florida

bud you shoulda did that when the pound was 2:1 USD ...lol

At present most drawn to either Tampa or Gainesville

I'll take a look.

Settle on the coast OP.

Melbourne may fit your description well. West Palm Beach area may also work, at least in the nice areas. Many Jews, so it's a safe place

93% white, very nice. Would you recommend over Citrus/Hernando etc. It seems to be surrounded by areas that are only 60% white

I live in Florida and it is not 75% white. Other than that it fits your description.

You'd prefer the panhandle

That mindset?

Come on down! Just stay clear of Jacksonville and Miami.

>Just stay clear of Jacksonville and Miami.
you forgot Orl*ndo

>moves to Florida
>doesn't settle on the coast

Pretty much defeats the whole purpose, does it not?

It's all fun and games until a Hurricane or gator ruins your life.

i suppose, but depending on his budget, living an hour or so inland would suffice.

Pinellas County if you ever intend on having children, anywhere but St. Pete. Look at Ozona, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs and Crystal Beach. No nigs, no trash and beautiful beaches

I am concentrating on the dark blue areas

index mundi. com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/florida/white-population-percentage#map

West Coast is best coast. Try to move somewhere like the Tampa Bay area. Its not a tourist trap, most people are residents and laid back but there is all of the modern conveniences. Also the least hurrican prone region of the state and the most white part Ive visted. Large greek communities there as well for some reason in the Tarpon Springs region.

First couple of years, I will probably have around 80k dollars to live on annually, then more as the business expands

I don't mind the Greeks, have a few mates whose parents are form there. Hairy fuckers though.

Just noticed you said you were British. Living in Tampa I found a number of brit expats that had opened pubs and restaurants.

Tampa is disgusting and G’ville is nowhere near the Beaches. OP should look at the Jacksonville Beaches area. Some of the country’s best schools, huge military presence, Trump supporter majority and excellent climate with awesome Beaches. Most importantly it’s great for business, especially with one of the best ports in the country.

This I lived by the causeway in Dunedin and it was a slice of heaven.

>North Florida

Enjoy your rednecks and tourist. No thanks.

Jacksonville contradiction

Agreed, just avoid the Northside (nigs) and Westside (‘necks). The Beaches area is predominantly white, wealthy and good infrastructure and commercial opportunities.

visitjacksonville.com/things-to-do/water-activities/beach-activities/
Pretty large Brit community here too due to PGA tour and TPA headquarters—so lots of golf and tennis.

Come to St.Petersburg.

It's pretty nice. Also, we voted for Trump.

I would hate to live in Florida.
100 degrees and humid every day.
Same shitty weather every day.
Never gets snow.
Humid.
Humid.
Hot.
Full of spics, niggers, jews, and trailer trash.
Gets hit by hurricanes.

Where would you recommend living then, as Florida is not set in stone, is just the direction I am leaning towards at present.

Was just fucking around a bit before, but seriously, Florida might not be a bad place if you're going there for your business. Taxes are low there.

I'm just not a big fan of constantly hot weather. I like the different seasons, and I hate humidity. If you like that kind of weather, you should be fine.

Personally, I like mountains, forests, snow, and cool/warm weather. The beach is nice once in a while. I live in PA, btw.

Born and raised in south florida. I avoid Miami like the plague. Lots of non whites and i hear way too much spanish to the point im about to strangle a spic. Sarasota is nice abd pretty white. I read an user talk about lake placid being a nice white haven close community. Also destin Florida/pan handle.

Texas has no state income taxes and has a huge variety of industry.

Very pro-business.

Santa Rosa Beach and Destin are predominately white and rather nice communities

Yep, I was going to mention Texas. Low taxes also. Weather there is too hot for me though, like Florida.