>no one cares
>nigger ball is garbage

/thread

still white

Link both tweets separately right now or fuck off

BUSTED!

bump 4 justice

Fpbp

Why do right wingers have to lie and stage shit constantly? The right is where the real fake news is from.

Shut it down.

tickets were COMPED.

The goyim know. Trumpfags panicking and hiding threads.

because if they were honest about what they're doing, they would never get elected.

It's like it's a tactic and not an ideology

mobile.twitter.com/GovPenceIN/status/536606520621170689

mobile.twitter.com/vp/status/917048886975500289

He really did use a three year old picture for some reason.

Why bother getting dressed up in Cucked Colts clothes when you're going to be walking out of there in 5 minutes anyway? Mike knew there was a damn good chance they would kneel and disrespect the flag at half mast, and he knew he wasn't going to sit there and take it like a Cuck, so yeah, he did a little thing called "planning ahead" and told them to leave the van running because it's going to be a short game. Sure enough...

No one care shareblue /leftypol/ faggots

The Nigger Felon League is done

Just a reminder that Hollywood is run by gay Jews.

Read the second tweet yumfucking asslicker..it clearly says..."looking forward to seeing you...not. I'm sitting in the stands". .you ass dumb libtards need a serious brain adjustment...learn to comprehend,English..you butt hurt bitches...

time traveller pence

this fucking mess needs to end with a dangling-from-the-ropes session

love the attention to detail, getting all those around him to turn up wearing the same clothes .

>shit im going to a faggotball game
>*finds old photo in pictures folder*
>leaves because faggots dont show respect

fpbp
collision ball is for boomers

This, Pence isn't the reason why I dislike niggers, niggers are the cause of my dislike for them.

Who cares.. NFL is terrible and ran by cocky nigger players. UFC and Hockey is for Alphas

>hope for change
>yes we can
>you get to keep your doctor
I'm sorry you were saying? We just had a Democratic leftist president who did nothing but increases our debt and low on a regular basis. Lies which I'm sure you ate up and believed in like a useful idiot

First words are 'looking forward' as if he hadn't gone to game yet. So he posted a pleasant photo from another time that is relevant. Are you this stupid and so easily moved? Faggot.

He tweeted on the morning-of. It's pretty obvious he was just posting the photo again as a way to look back at the last time he was there, since he'd be returning later that day.

While that's debatable, at least his lies are original. Trump stole Make America Great Again from Ronald fucking Reagan

still a huge waste of taxpayer money for a political stunt.

Because they didn't allow the press and shit in, yes he knew he was going to leave beforehand but fuck the NFLPA and the crackers paying those poor oppressed niggers.

Just so we're clear niggers are barely sentient savages and deserve no quarter.

4D

That's pretty much Trump's presidency in a nutshell

no yeah that was the thing that made his base angry at black people...has nothing to do with anything else but dude walking out of a NFL game that staged a kneel to give him the middle finger directly.

Pathetic tbqh

You fill seats before the game starts. You don't cheer them on until their playing. But yeah, I can see how the pic could be him proving he's been a fan for at least three years.

>thinking only gay Jews want to fuck you
>forgetting bisexual Jews exist
baka

Because it was staged. he had fucking dinner booked straight after.

At least he's president.

>mobile.twitter.com/vp/status/917048886975500289

Colts games start at 12 PM Central. The VP tweet is at 10:27 AM Central, dumbasses. Why do you think he said "looking forward"?

BASED

also politicians talking about sports is the most fake thing ever. pure bullshit. They all do it.

Are you saying there is no picture or evidence of him being there at all?

Wow, you're so right. The fact that he knew he would leave completely changes what Americans have been angry about for a year: that the kneeling players are ungrateful assholes who hate the America they love. This changes everything, well done!

Kickoff isn't when people start filling seats.

2 maga hats deposited to (you).

Wow the shareblue butthurt in this thread. Saged.

I'd say to show he was a fucking fan moron, so it can be obvious he was a football fan before this whole debacle.
>Or he is just a politician who has always done politician things and this is convenient.
For the sake of this post let's assume he posted the old pic to show he was a fan 3 years ago.

These people are very stupid because if you breakdown the statement into objects it plainly says "Looking forward to (being via local action ) at Lucas Oil Stadium today. This thing, if it is truly a thing, must be the product of either a woman or foreigner.

Lol what waste?

Because you don't seem to comprehend language.
As others have pointed out, there was no attempt to suggest it was a current photo. Just a statement of intent using an old image to illustrate.
As for knowing he would be walking? Of course he did but he wanted to say to people "for the record" his reason for attending was just for the sports. So when he does walk it will be the player's fault for politicising a sporting event, not his.

This is literally making me believe theres such a thing as trumpe paid shills ala shareblue.

maybe he didnt have one cuz he didnt go there yet like his tweet implied

>the left is nothing but virtue signalling liars
>but it's okay when people on our side do it :^)

>Make his base angry at black players
>Implying they weren't already

>it's totally fine that our vice president wasted tens of thousands of dollars of taxpayer money on transport, security, and preparation for a game he already planned to walk out on to show what big flag respecting boy he is
>party of fiscal responsibility draining the swamp

>name of the author
>jew
What's the point of a jew blaming jews?

>Looking forward
>Posts an old picture of him enjoying the last time he watched Colts
>"OMFG HE LIED DRUMPF BTFO"

why would it matter that he used a old pic?

What even is your fucking point. He said looking forward. Why don't you tell us what time he arrived to the game?

lol

>implying he would have left if no one protested the flag
>implying you're not just butthurt that your own Alinskyite tactics are being used against you

>Stole

>STAGED VIRTUE SIGNALING
>Why did he use an old pic?
No one cares, nigger collision is dead in my book.
Go take a knee and fuck right off

>Why did he use an old pic?

Because he thinks you are stupid.

...and he's right.

fpbp

fuck football, fuck sports, fuck Sup Forums

Went to my first a Hockey game this weekend, it was awesome. Fuck the NFL. You are done

>i'm going to waste tens of thousands of american taxpayer's money because some people kneeled for the short duration of a song
>this is entirely logical and reasonable and not at all backwards as hell

We do it for freeeeee!

>Media race baiting everyone from all angles
>Identity politics goes mainstream out of fucking nowhere
>Funded violent groups (BLM, Antifa) promoting violence to trump supporters (especially white men)
Gee user, maybe (((someone))) wants you guys to start fighting and killing each other?

Maybe the people behind him are season ticket holders and those are their game clothes. I bet he was like he y'all lets recreate that pic.

>a huge waste of taxpayer money for a political stunt.
If it kept a single slice of govment cheese out of a starving negros mouth it was all worth it

so it's fucking nothing
you're so bad at this. Gas yourself mordechai

>out of fucking nowhere
wrong

Maybe he just makes the same face and wear the same clothes

EVER CONSIDER THAT

It could be deceptive. He could have taken a new selfie or at least state that the picture is from before and he's been a fan for a while, but instead posts an old pic without context beyond "I'm watching this game" as if he's really about to stick around and support his team.

Top fucking jej

exactly. its clearly a woman who is losing the argument.

>living long enough to see degenerate leftist faggots care about 'frivolous' government spending.
America won the election last year, not just Trump.

4d chess. Padawan is becoming the master.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Trumpfags are pathetic

Because it was posted before the game? It's saying "Here I am last time having a good time and I'm coming again to have the same good time"

It's not fucking rocket science, it's like posting a pic of last years vacation before yo ugo on this years vacation that says "So ready for vacation"

Fucking idiots...

>dinner
>1:30pm EST

No, he didn't know if the players would stand or not, but yes, I'm sure going in he had already decided "If these niggers kneel I'm fucking leaving". And since you can almost always count on niggers to be niggers, he probably did know there was a good chance he would be leaving.

How is that "staged"?

It was done in order to signal to people to keep boycotting the NFL, not to make his base angry at black players. Yeah he knew they'd disrespect the flag, totally unpredictable...