Tim Allen: American Hero?

We all know that celebrity opinions shouldn't really matter when it comes to politics.

That being said, can we just take a minute to appreciate what a stand up guy Tim Allen is precisely for his political views?

Holley wood is so pozzed that a center left boomer is "based."

HEY MISTA CANDYMAN, MAH NOSE IS EMPTY

That show was about as 'likable' as a push pin in the eye ball

Everyone knows who runs Hollywood.

Or do we?

Yes we do.

That office looks cozy

Are Scientologists competing with Jews?

Isn't dunam the one who raped her sister?

On one hand I like him, on the other he is a rat.

The faggot was a drug smuggler and his show was unfunny when I watched 2 minutes of it. He isn't a conservative he is a boomer. I do have fond memories of home improvement desu.

hollywood degeneracy is truly a singularity of awful

HUUUUWHAAAaat?

Yes

This. I'm not here to promote the "stop snitching" movement or anything. But when you're a grown man who takes on opportunity to make some dirty money only to sing when times get tough you're not to be trusted or celebrated in any way.

Hes hannity tier aka BASED BOOMER

watch the episode of him on Norm Macdonald desu senpai

wow so many negative replies to an innocuous thread
It is almost like there is a group of people with prepared responses!

MISTA CANDYMAN GOT NO CANDY

hey faggot he was a stand up long before the shows, whats it like being such a skinbag of aids btw?

He wasn't arrested for 650 grams of ideas, that's for sure

I got no problem w/ Tim Allen. Always liked Home Improvement. He was a man's man unlike whatever the fuck kind of "man" is being pushed in American media these days, mostly the new age faggot.

And no I'm not talking about actual faggots, personally I don't have a problem w/ them. I'm talking about this new age feminine male, like it's wrong for a man to show any masculinity or testosterone these days. "Muh safespace" "He's microagressive"

Foh, I'm not gonna apologize for having a dick.

What's cool about Home Improvement is that the father was simultaneously playing up the "stupid man" trope so popular now but never to excess. He was a competent father and husband. It walked the line between Big Bang Theory and Frasier.

why does hannity always look like he really has to shit?

this was the 3rd highest rated show on CBS

>He isn't licking an unfunny Boomer zogbots ass?
>S-Shill!

Go back to The Blaze faggot

>now that jack frost was defeated, a new menace steps into the north pole

Just like Mel Gibson he is another victim of discrimination in (((Hollywood)))