Why don't men want to be men nowadays? Why won't they just grow up?

Why don't men want to be men nowadays? Why won't they just grow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH16ympCb7Q
foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html
newsweek.com/2015/03/20/serbian-women-who-want-danish-sperm-donors-313513.html
nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2013/08/frequently_jailed_bergen_county_man_calls_lifetime_alimony_a_circle_of_hell.html
youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ive not found a compelling reason to have kids

Good. You shouldn't.

Relay to me the benefits of growing up.

No incentives and feminism.

>Why don't men want to be men nowadays?
Probably because women became whores.

Being a man is painful.

If your life isn't misery, you're not being a man. If you've comvinced yourself you're a man while still not being miserable, you're less of a man than others who aren't actively playing pretend

Also most women dont want men, and thanks to womens rights, allows them to choose the most beta of shitters.

This. Women are the worst.

This.and women in general

Because men never grow up and just want to play with their toys?

>Why won't they just grow up?
They grow up. It is just your definition became outdated. It is 2017 FFS.

Stop projecting.

Probably just an accident that feminism and "grown boys" are rising concomitantly.

to mentally escape this hellish world the international kikes have turned it into.

Too much comfort.
Harsh life is a men life.

vidya for life

>Being a man in current year

The only thing more pathetic than a man child that plays video games is a cuck that likes asian women. Like grow up and have a baby already you degenerate betas.

>"Grow up"
Define the term.

>grow up
>have a baby
you can pick only one though

most people having a baby nowadays treat their child as a fashion statement anyway.

>having fun is now "childish"
Gee why don't i just be a good little drone and work for everyone 24 hours a day with no time to do anything myself?

>Get career and house
>Rob the cradle
>Roasties tell me to grow up and dare a woman (single mother) my age
Me growing up does not mean taking responsibility for diseased whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=LH16ympCb7Q

>Needle arms

The "man" gets cucked.

A strange game.
The only winning move is to not play.

This

>grow up
>have a baby

Woman takes your kids
Woman takes your money
Woman takes your house

You're left with nothing, but have to pay for kids you can't see and an ex you don't want to see.

I'll keep playing my vidya.

As long as the law is on the side of the women, men will reject marriage and having children more and more.
You don't have to change men or women.
Just change the fucking law.

>Why don't men want to be men nowadays?
what does this nonsense even mean?

This why be a wagie just to lose it all. Fuck it some of us just don't give a fuck anymore and go through everyday hoping for the norks to launch them missiles. Work is meaningless and this society is meaningless. Everyday is exactly the same.

there's no incentive to grow up when women will fuck you whenever

Women are the children of the gender world.

I've dated about 7 women in the last decade.

None cook.
None clean.
None have any hobbies outside of social media or following trends.
All work in the same job they've held since highschool.
All want kids but can barely manage themselves.

All of them were SHOCKED they got told to move out. A majority of them moved back in with parents because they're completely unable to support themselves.

Because I could instead buy all the gunpla and vidya I want

>None cook.
>None clean.
>None have any hobbies outside of social media or following trends.
>All work in the same job they've held since highschool.
>All want kids but can barely manage themselves.

FUCKING THIS, I know some motherfucker is gonna be like
>well that sounds like a specific type of person
NO, motherfucker, all women in current year are exactly this

Imagine the smell of his arms under all that rubber. I have a rubber wedding band and if I don't take it off to wash my finger it smells like an anus.

Yes, grow up, goy!
Get married to a woman my brother brainwashed with his media companies, goy!
And then get divorced! You're wife will hire my cousin and you can hire my brother-in-law!
And to pay for your kids and wife, and the subsequent child support and alimony I'll allow you to work for my company for a salary worth only a small fraction of what your work produces while I run away with all the profits!
Yes, goy, grow up! You are harming your race by not growing up, goy!

>all women
nah there definitely are women who can cook but you'd have to settle with one not from this generation

This is why these manchildren are voting on the left so that more refugees can come and make "our" women happy meanwhile they sit and play video games all day.

The jew has made it completely undesirable to mess with relationships.

The laws in regards to family, marriage, sex, child-rearing, social welfare etc. are completely against us. The law cannot help you if things go badly and is in fact designed to punish the man as hard as possible while giving the woman every possible advantage and perk.

Women have been weaponized against men via academia and beyond, their minds poisoned beyond repair with anti male, anti white programming. They have been taught that it's okay to cry rape after consensual sex, that it's okay to be abusive because the man is legally prohibited from defending themselves, that every man that has ever existed is sexist, rapist, misogynist filth and that they should never be trusted for anything expect dispensing money (which they can abuse the court system to take by force if they don't play ball)

Society is being engineered over time to remove all forms of competition, achievement, camaraderie, and conquest for men, or at the very least sour them so much that they end up being hollow and meaningless.

Meanwhile, games and other hobbies don't have any of this. Games especially, as they offer all of the competition, camaraderie, achievement that men innately crave, as well as new worlds and settings to explore and escape to, immersing themselves in, that can't be found in the dull, dreary dystopian shithole society they are forced to dwell within between bouts of escapism.

Pure and simple, men don't want to adult because being an adult and trying to do adult things is shitty, unrewarding, completely meaningless endeavor in current society. It's a rigged game.

tl;dr The only winning move is not to play.

Tits or gtfo

begone jew

just find a grill that wont divorce you silly

Why should I if the state takes most of my money through direct and indirtect taxing to feed fucking refugees with it?

Fuck paying into that system

>If your life isn't miserable, you're not a man
Let me go ahead and correct you right there because that's not how most people see man/adulthood. If anything, man/adulthood is the status wherein a man can grow larger than the things that are hurting him. This is basic Christian philosophy, thousands of years old.

*Tips Rick & Morty fashionable nihilism*

>became

>mfw grew up in the city
>Always wanted live in rural areas. Away from sound, stench, cancerous people.
>Always restricted from going places and doing things cause it the city.
>Wish I could move up to Alaska for a couple of years, learn to live in the cold, get swole, and come back to punch nigs
>Mfw dreams will only remain as dreams.

Forgot pic

CAN CONFIRM, i am made to cook clean and make sure she's sexually satisfied. Please kill me.

Theorically correct but with the current loss of faith the christian philosophy isn't valued as a valid way to think and conceptualize life events, therefore the only thing left for the modern man is misery

Time to filter Swedes once and for all. It has come to the point where they are just projecting their own feelings

>, i am made to cook clean and make sure she's sexually satisfied. Please kill me.
kill yourself
you subsidize her shitty behavior by not fighting with her and bending her into being able to take care of herself.

>by not fighting with her and bending her into being able to take care of herself.
You're an idiot if you think this actually works.
Protip: it doesn't

> Just change the fucking law

No.

foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html

For some reason TradCucks would rather shame young men into getting married with the current shitty laws than risk standing up to the feminist lobby and changing said laws.

>You're an idiot if you think this actually works.
worst case scenario you no longer have to take care of a child and it starves to death in the street.

>growing up
>implying it matters what one's hobbies are as long as they're providing for themselves

Quiet you
The lack of competition because of MGTOW is the best chance for me getting a girl who is wife material at this point
Gaming died with the Dreamcast as far as I'm concerned, also

This, why would I want to participate in this fucked up deranged world we live in.

>COME ON GOYIM BE ANOTHER COG IN MY FUCKED UP MACHINE

this so much. The state of modern woman is less than that of a child. I could cook for myself well before I turned 12, but these women literally cannot turn on a stove or boil water at 20+. Their apartments too, oh Christ almighty, what a fucking pigsty. They roll around in dirty clothes, food stains, wrappers, etc.

I'm actually convinced the reason that women buy so many clothes is because they're simply too lazy to wash - would rather replace after a single use

read "Sex and Culture" by JD Unwin

they did grow up into beautiful traps and femboys. fuck you. literally...if you're pretty.

The feminization of society. From the birth control hormones in the water supply that never got filtered out from teenage girls' piss, to gay rights, to the media pushing the "masculinity is bad" meme. The slippery slope isn't a fallacy.

>1 post by this ID

YOU FOOLS WHY DO YOU FALL FOR IT EVERY FUCKING TIME GOD DAMN FUCKING NEWFAGS GO BACK TO REDDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sawghey'd btw

Mem do want to be men; they're just starting to realize they can't be on the terms modern society offers. You can't be a man without checking out of the system to a large extent -- moving out of the city, getting away from large institutions, working for yourself, homeschooling -- and that's a daunting prospect.

Sorry but I'm not the one playing video games, you are. Grow up you autist.

How many times are you going to make this post with different meme flags?

go MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW MGTOW

>Why don't men want to be men nowadays? Why won't they just grow up?

Because feminism and traditional males brainwashed us to be faggots. I know myself, it took me along time to remove that social conditioning.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of obligations.

+1

mmmm nuclear holocaust. embrace meh with that sexay blast wave!

By grow up you mean be another idiot letting themselves get drained of life by a parasitic female. Get hugely in (((debt))) and die young. Get fucked.

do you think there will ever come a point here went bait threads wont get responses?

If you don't want children personally, but have good Anglo blood, at least start being a sperm donor, and BLEACH
newsweek.com/2015/03/20/serbian-women-who-want-danish-sperm-donors-313513.html

>mfw don't play vidya anymore
>tfw the grl i like is a nerdette who i find playing vidya alone on her computer

what's the incentive to do so?

Well said desu.

To be fair that first guy's message is totally low-t and gay. It makes him sound like a one-upping dickhead who is too much of a pussy to say what he actually wants to say. He's basically doing the "engage as equals" thing which is a cuck faggot way to talk with women. That doesn't mean the second response works on anything other than hamplanets/single moms though.

Because then we would only be propping up a rotten system that desperately needs to come crashing down.

I got cucked at the end of every relationship. The depressing part wasn't getting cucked, but the fact that I'm handsome and have an 8 inch cock.

Which means it's never enough.

My blonde gf isn't like that. However she does slave away in some shithole NHS hospital delivering muslim, gypsy and white trash babies, often without breaks or food, only to get regularly abused and threatened by said scum.
There is no hope for our country or western civilisation, it's already too far gone.

Come to Murica, Nigel.

No Muslims, white Americans are generally based, and very low cultural barriers, no language barrier. Guns, lots of land, low taxes, and low cost of living.

i know just as many lady children as man children who are into rick and normie and vidjya gaymes and it looks equally bad on them.

That said, I do not enjoy video games I have a guilt feeling that sets in about two minutes into and then I have to shut it off

Granted, this isn't the only way to escape reality. Some can be content just going outside, far away from the jew's world, and revel in the wonder of nature and this planet that the jew is all too content to destroy for its own benefit.

But for a lot of people, that just isn't a realistic option. Hence why gaming is the more popular way of getting away from it all.

this, duh
stop making this fucking thread
sagesageagsage

Being a man is about getting knocked down and getting back up again and again and everytime you become just this little bit stronger.
People achieved this by being warriors and hard workers the reason why in some countries men arent men anymore is because they have it too easy and dont want to challenge themselves

One reason: Today, the game is rigged, and it's an escape.

I'm sure there are many more.

there is literally 0 benefit to "being a man" in the west today

>tfw sup baby is my actual opening quote
dang mang

Escapism from shitty left driven society that makes being a man illegal or socially unacceptable.

>Also fuck buzzfeed

There is no getting back up from a Lifetime Alimony order.

There is nothing out there

Not passing on DNA is committing genetic suicide. If you have no drive to mate naturally than principles of the survival of the fittest is working

Why would you think the game is rigged?

nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2013/08/frequently_jailed_bergen_county_man_calls_lifetime_alimony_a_circle_of_hell.html

get a woman who wont want an alimony
also i was talking about how from a boy you become a man

Why dont women want to be women

this, there is no point in having kids these days and it don't even matter if you did.

Genetic end or whatever is retarded for the brainlet to believe they are something special.

Every human started from one point and everybody is just part of this earthly evolution chain. There is nothing special you and the differences from people are like 0.000000001% which is meaningless. Your genetic don't exist you're just part of the human genome chain.

It's funny how these comics are always basically just accusing women of being the way men actually act.

Fucking kek what a brainlet. Sorry dude but i could destroy your delusional world with words if you want it. Better be happy don't take the black pill user.

youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8

can confirm and it's pretty true. Dane here

Describe the traits of a "man."