Is Full Metal Panic a cultural institution?

Is Full Metal Panic a cultural institution?

What the fuck is a cultural institution?

Actually I don't know. It doesn't seem to mean what I thought it meant.

Fumoffu >>>> all other seasons

What did you think it meant?

The words sounded nice.

We might not know what it means but FMP is still the best, especiallynew anime news where ;-;

This nigga knows what's up.

Hey, Guys.

Remember that new season that was announced?

I sure do!

The bench scene was legendary

He's probably right. As much as I liked FMP, everything in Fumoffu was solid gold.
The full metal jacket rugby team, the bioagent episode, every gag with him going ham in the fucking suit, these are all things that made me laugh till I cried.

>was excited for season 3/4 when it was announced
>friend who's read the LN tells me what happens next
I'd honestly rather forget now

>The full metal jacket rugby team
Best fucking episode in any comedy anime.

Season 4 news when?

More like cultural prostitution.

I hate how FMP is full of fumoffu fagets. It was great but TSR was literally perfect.

From pacing to content it just had the right ratio of everything. Drama, comedy and action in a perfect well animated package.

The haircutting scene up to the part where Sagara gets the email was great.The part where Kaname gets chased by the twin with the showdown on the rooftop was also great.

testarossa tactics in the underground system too. So many great scenes.

CAROLINE!!!

It's because the premise is too retarded for anyone with a brain to take seriously. Why is an incompetent teenage girl a millitary officer when all she does is follow the advice of the wise old guy who should actually be in charge anyway? Where the fuck does Mithril get it's funding? The final straw for me was when she pulled the "no, if we kill the terrorists, we'll be just like them!" schtick. Fumoffu is the only decent part of this shitshow of a franchise.

What an excellent series.

you should try killing yourself for liking lolsorandumb humor

Liking any sort of humor is better than being a dumb popcorn cow that eats any shit in front of them. Shouldn't you be in a naruto thread?

I'm hyped for the new season.

After playing MGS:GZ, I can't wait for their equivalent of the Mother Base destruction scene
And the Woodo Act from VOTOMS

I only watched Fumoffu and nothing else.
I have no regrets.

please respond