Is sweden really as bad as Sup Forums says?

is sweden really as bad as Sup Forums says?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HVkIB0NzYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc9MFsm1zmk
instagram.com/olivia_de_roths/
youtube.com/watch?v=LebsAxw2dgg
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioum5Xr-nS0
youtube.com/watch?v=KKImmIQ4omQ&list=PLrgUJTSd4L4uN8luzHIp6X9KJIkQ2JV_L&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not for you though.

its great if youre a sandnigger

No, it's much worse.

Short answer is no.
Really not that bad at all, up north.

the wymin aren't even that pretty
>muh blonde scandi genetics
latin genetics are superior in every way shape and form

I just met my first Swedish person! He's half Kenyan! Apparently his mother went to Kenya to help the locals and couldn't resist that BBC. Crazy right?

big if true

Iv heard it's very nice but also very fake liberal genuinely fascist. The way most of the west is going. Stay away from the ghettos.

Heavily segregated. Its like a bootleg version of norway. Stop posting, roach

As sven says. Only in the south. But there is some postmodernists in power in sweden. Thats a scary

And how would you describe life in the south hmm mmmm?

quite bad in the bigger cities a la england, but really really really bad considering how good it once was

>sweden

Sup Forums is just bunch of shill faggot
Sweden is worse than Sup Forums wants you to know

Not if you're a built African migrant

Swedes are discusting confromist rats.

Her boobs look like an ass yuck

It's bad if you like freedom of speech.

As a descendant of a majority swedish bloodline, I am so appauled by the actions the government has taken to ruin the once beautiful country. I will probably never go there again to sight see and respect my ancestors I will just have to do it from my home nation.

Yes i went there and it was just like the middle east during war,for once i was gratefull that i live in an islamofobic shithole.

And you have to love and support the LGBTI degenerates.

Sadly it's true. Wife's whole family is descended from Swedes that settled Minnesota. First Swedish citizen I meet in the flesh is a dread locked nigger.

Lel

So says Finland, the ballsack of Europe

No. It's only bad in the south. Hjälp mig norre-bor. Vi skall ta tillbak vårat land.

You don't have to love/support them, but if you speak out against them prepare for a shitstorm.

also this.

In some aspects worse, in some aspects no where near what they claim

youtu.be/8HVkIB0NzYw

Exactly what i'm saying. The same goes for Kikes in Amerifat.

I was in Stockholm 2 years ago, and the amount of muslim gangs after dark on the streets was staggering, it is even worse now I imagine.

sometimes I believe that Sweden intentionally imported refugees and migrants and then intentionally placed them in malmo so that they are in close proximity to Denmark, hoping they would eventually commit crime in Denmark thereby using the subhumans as a weapon against us

it was Sweden´s plan all along

Not at all

my sister has been in sweden for the past year and loves it so far.. itll ony get worse tho

It's fucking disgusting. I'm Jewish and I was in Sweden last year thinking it would be tolerant but I got so much abuse and threats from Muslims in Sweden I will never go back.

The country can fucking rot.

very clever

Isn't your Country a Totalitarian Dictatorship? Lulz.

I am honestly saddened about how true this pic is.

Lol what?

Nothing is ever as bad as Sup Forums says.

They're unto us! SHUT IT DOWN

That might be the reason we have the only men in europe too.

I will never forget the true hypocrisy when i saw this picture for the first time.

first thiss girl is a polish white ubermensch
now she's a swede?
lol

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=Uc9MFsm1zmk

what's with the eyes?

To be fair, all our politicians suck balls. The left wing who currently rule the country are a bunch of hypocritical incompetents, and the other part are a bunch of spineless tools who could at any moment sieze power by majority, but refuse to do so because they're afraid of being branded racists.

youre probably just a bitch tbqh. wahh they bullied me for being jewish. shut up

WTF

are we sure this isn't a parody?

>haha if i don't see in front of me i don't care haha it's a big country why should i care about anyone but myself haha

>Short answer is no.
>Really not that bad at all, up north.
this is exactly the problem
>"I don't go there so I don't care"
So many don't give a shit about the rest of their country, but soon the flood will come to your shores, at which point the battle is already fought, and war most likely lost, what you'll be dealing with is the clean up crew... My biggest fear is that we westerners will start having to live in gated communities(the lucky ones anyway) like the whites in South Africa

Pls no bully finlen.

How the fuck are you even talking about other countries Juanito? Your president's plan for terremoto victims was to create more Tandas. Would you suck Peña Nietos dick for some pesos?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

no, it's real
like in VERRY REAL

Try to live in a shithole before say sweden is bad.

t. spic

I've never seen OR heard of them
>I saw it on this youtube guy
>guys it's real I know more about your country than you do

I have a swedish long distance gf.
Yes thy are tolerant people if this is what you wanted to know.

She's ugly compared to Olivia Rothschild.

instagram.com/olivia_de_roths/

>wedish long distance gf.

>0
LOL, what a fucking joke. They would have dropped that nigger in seconds if it was Russia.

Its literally like Baghdad. Soon there will be camels and sandstorms covering the city.
I like to go down to Malmö to visit my friends every once in a while. I mean Stockholm isn't that great to begin with but the shift is night and day, It feels like 7/10 are arabs down there.

Yes, yes it is. And we don't need any more sandniggers, so STFO.

bahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahah
its good thing women;s rights are Haram around these parts

>long
>distance
>gf
She's fucking Sven as we speak Hans.

Most cities in Sweden aren't in bad situation, but the few areas where immigrants are gathered in are really going down the shitter.
That is the problem. When you put immigrants all to same place, they have no reason to interact with regular people and get used to the culture, instead they can just keep to their own circles and maintain the culture of whatever countries they came from.

No its worse. The only good thing is the wellfare system and this is about too break down.

also. wich person with half a functioning brain would choose to have his family living next door to strangers whos life is guided by a clan structure and have an IQ and an understanding of 4 year old retarded children.

When did I say I don't care, you fucking idiots?

>I saw it on this youtube guy
actually i looked it up AFTER i red about it in the papers and ended up on this video
>guys it's real I know more about your country than you do
what makes you think that?
I've never seen OR heard of them
are you an asiliumseeker?

googe it and be amazed lol

youtube.com/watch?v=LebsAxw2dgg
>most beautiful country in Europe
>most beautiful women in the world
>rich culture and history

it's a shame Swedish males are such worthless cucks letting third world shitskins waltz right in by the millions and terrorize neighborhoods and rape their women.
Scandinavia will be 100% Somali before this century is over. Sad..

shut the fuck up.

They are acting thesame where ever they live. It dosent matter if they live in a swedish neighbour. They still cause chaos and gigantic amounts of rape.

Fuck back to the woods you complete retarded finngol.

>She's fucking Sven
More like she is fucking Mohammed

>fucking Sven

By saying that everything is good. You complete son of a whore

I made sure to say "so many" and not "you" specifically, but it seems that it's overwhelmingly the case, and it looked like you had that sentiment when emphasizing the north didn't have much of a problem..

Nigger, i'm gonna need better bait than that. And i don't even support the Mexicunt Government for shit. They are just Extremely Corrupt Inept Puppets. I would coup their fucking ass if i had the resources just for being useless fucks. I'm not even Mexicunt AYY.

et al.

Is it BAD that I want to see your countries go down the shitter? Is it wrong? Becuase as soon as one of your countries turns full caliphate that will ring the alarm.

We really really need the whole "lol multiculti thing is fine" to explode in someones face if it really is a bomb that's waiting to go off. The longer the bomb sits there the bigger it swells with hordes and hordes of new little enrichers. As soon as we start seeing white sweedish women literally sold in slave markets and gays being taught to fly off building in stockholm the BETTER the chance of saving other european countries.

It's like watching a soviet tank division deploy against an outpost line. Every poor man in the outpost line is about to die - crushed to death in his foxhole most likely. But the tripwirse gave the main defenses time to identify the main thrust of the enemy.

Am I bad person for thinking this?

Fuck off, you sent all the immigrants in denmark to Malmö

In fact. Your country is further down the "shitter" then any other european country.

Well Britbong I don't want to die so no thanks. I'd rather die fighting for my country in glory instead of being the little guy that rattles the cage.

atleast there is still her too

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ&t=1s
immagine hearing this before the viking storm...
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioum5Xr-nS0
youtube.com/watch?v=KKImmIQ4omQ&list=PLrgUJTSd4L4uN8luzHIp6X9KJIkQ2JV_L&index=8

why the fuck do you people go to vote then? Shit is the same as germany's, do not vote if people could be convinced that democracies in Europe are rigged to work like they are doing you could make a change.

If she breeds with him the offspring will be ugly...

I vote for the nazi party. They're not in parliament yet, sadly.

that's crazy because there will probably be more pure bred swedes up here than in sweden in years to come

HEY WHERE'S THAT COMPUTER LICENSE?
Im calling the cops on you pal.

no

It could well be my country. If it is I hope we serve as that warning. I hope you'll be decent enough to gibs arms as I would want them given to you.

Wishing you luck

Not actually a response to my point, Shitposting faggot. But yeah, the laws are a joke in britain.

They would at least Clean your Country from Immigrants, even if they are insane. In that case it would be the lesser of evils lol.

Complete waste of a vote. At least SD has a chance.

no. most of it is very exaggerated or not true at all

Sweden reached 10 million inhabitants this year and about a third of those (31%) are immigrants.
Roughly 600 000 are western immigrants the rest are mostly sand niggers and normal niggers. And since the EU is going to force Sweden to open up our borders again it looks like it will get even worse now.

I live in a small town of about 7000 people and we had our first sandnigger chimp out earlier this year and eventhough I grew up in this town I don't recognise the inhabitants anymore. It's quite unsettling.

Beaners are disgusting

Problem with Sweden isn't so much the mudslimes. There arn't that many there .. yet.
Real problem is that the political leadership and the media are full on 100% committed to ethnic and cultural suicide.

This is why Sweden is now a SWEDEN YES meme country that others laugh at it's destruction.

It's pretty fucking bad, not bad as Sup Forums says but we're definitely up there among the most cucked nations, possibly only after germany and the US. Fuck americans and your kike media, YOU DID THIS.

Anyway ask questions and I'll do my best to answer while I get high and listen to some Rush.

it's worse

best country in the world to be a NEET in, get everything comped from the state