No. Something else did.

Trump is a mistake.

>four years

>Le Republicans are for bad things and Democrats are for good things may may

Really rallies the moderates.

Tough shit, deep state

Hillary screwed the pooch.
She dropped the ball.
Despite cheating, lying, bullying, stealing, slandering.
Despite having a stacked deck.
Despite having the media in her pocket,
Despite having advance notice on the debate questions.
Despite spending 1.2 billion dollars.
Despite Trump spending only a third of her budget.
She still lost.

Because people can't trust her.

>join together to correct this mistake
We aren't going to elect the Libertarians, so odds are we're not going to correct a damned thing that's been going wrong with this Big Government nation.

Hillary was the heir-apparent and fucked it up.
>advertised about solar panels in coal country, losing PA even when Obama had kept PA in both elections
>didn't bother to talk to 'flyover country'
>didn't address rural concerns even just to get elected

Hillary forgot how to tell people what they want to hear, and she deserves what she got.

It's true... Voting for him was the biggest mistake of my life. I should have voted for Hillary, if only to stop him.

If you still support this racist psychopath at this point you are a MONSTER.

>1PBTID
>intothetrash.jpg

To this day, I still don't understand what Trump did that was so wrong for him to earn so much hate in America.

he's not what the establishment wanted

I doubt many Americans ACTUALLY hate him, just the ones you see post about it on twitter, last time I checked though, only people on twitter nowadays are SJW's or Media.

So yeah.

(((They))) didn't want an outsider business man to mess up the plan.

Not believe in the religion of political correctness

Sage this shit tier thread and let it die.

>Voting against self-interest
This is why lefties are retarded. No one is looking out for you. You should only vote in self interest. This is why we call them cucks

>leaf

Yeah, that 36% approval rate will surely get him re-elected. Trump doesn't have a shot in hell at another term if he doesn't shape the fuck up and stop acting like a neo-con fuckstain. Support for this tool has tanked like stock at Exxon

Literally nothing wrong with self interest.

>something else won
Yeah, but it wasn't Hillary

>self-interest won
Uh, in what kind of free society would someone vote against their self-interest and think that's a good idea?

Sorry I don't think any of those won, but your clearly biased and decisive propaganda telling me that they won... still don't convince me, try harder your almost projecting the right way.

>all those buzzwords
Someday those words will lose meaning. I hope that day is soon.

>Spending 1.2 gorillion dollars
...it didn't get spent...she pocketed 600 million

>four years

A non-free society, like Canada.

I hate it when a leaf tells me how to burger.

Stop falling for /leftypol/ bullshit faggots. Hide the slide.

-S

No, sweetie
Hillary won the popular vote, only rural and suburban retards voted for glompf

this really ricked my morty

Right? I don't come to a Canadian website and tell them how to fuck dogs?

$0.05 has been deposited in your ShareBlue account.

>You are all a bunch of scared, hateful, racists, women and faggot hating, racist, selfish cunts so lets come to gather and elect my candidate!

Voldemort won
#NotMyHogwarts

He broke the conditioning, the imposed consensus of media. Unfortunately he had help from GRU and FSB - now appears prolonged stress in networked population zeros out the nodes and assertion, repetition and contagion finish the job.
No nation that does not control its information space can survive - not with demo targeted psyops. US must secure its networks before it can deal with internal divisions.
Unfortunately paradoxical inhibition reduces volition. IO make targets confused and fearful, and there is zero public awareness so the chance of this happening before a cyber war catastrophe are quite slight.

Nations die of stupidity when merit and achievement give way to egalitarian sentimentality and rulers are chosen by popularity.

>1 post by this ID
>A fucking leaf

Day of the rake when?

Sucks for you, pussy. The rest of us are enjoying god tier entertainment for the next 7 years.

>self-interest won
oh....oh no.....so sad.....?

>Waaah waaaaah muh waysizm
>Muh heyt muh massageney waaah

"We will not surrender this country, nor it's people, to the false song of globalism"

Cucknada at it again. Someone EMP it already.

lol leftists.

>Trump didn't win, hate did, fear did racism did.....

Hold on, Hillary did win?

Hillary won
t. Trudeau

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

If you libtard dumbfucks think brigading 4ch is going change people's minds over how fucked the world would have been with Shillary as president, then keep your head planted up your ass.

>self interest won
How is this a bad thing?

>he thinks we're going to stop at 8

Trump is a petty piece of shit, an utter disgrace, a childish moron

No you are

THIS

IS

POWERFUL

you know what's funny is losing with the biggest advantage in political history and thinking that you'll win the rematch without it

>We suck because we lost and now we're going to remind you all we lost

Maybe someone should show them how hate and racism really look like.

Public executions of faggots, lefties, transabominations, niggers and spics that everyone is forced to attend.

I mean seriously, they're acting as if they already were a thing. Might as well just do it. If anything, less of them (will be there to) complain.

Book not selling well I assume?

Trump didn't win?
Are you sure?
You might be having a stroke.

>Racism won
>Misogyny won
>Homophobia won
>Self interest won
Thank fucking god if this was true

>trump isn't a hate/fear monger, racist, mysogynist, homophobe, prejudiced self interested man
I'm glad the left finally realised this.
took them long enoguh

LMAO This is why I love Sup Forums. Funniest shit evaah.

ps libtard......... We run this shit now....
Obama lost over 1000 seats to us in 8 years and you havent won a single special election since Trump has taken office.
House / Senate / Supreme Court / Presidency / Funding for next years elections.
All conservative and still growing while your dick crawls back into your belly like a scared turtle .....Your done.

Given up on impeachment already?

I AM SILLY

shut the fuck up leaf

sage

ISRAEL WON

>being self-interested is the same as wanting to lynch black people

>when someone says 4 years

I'll gladly vote for Trump again. Cry more.

I am a proud Monster

No fucking shit self-interest won you fuck yard, that's the point of voting, you vote for your self-interest.

why couldn't people voting against their self interest win?
snot fair

fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

He's a crass, inept, self-aggrandizing buffoon.

>all those things won
>leafs want to correct this
what a backwards and horrible country.

I saw Hillary's blame book last week in one of those stores where everything in the store's priced at $1. There weren't any takers.