Why do they keep promoting black men and white women main casts in movies?

Why do they keep promoting black men and white women main casts in movies?

freeform.go.com/shows/marvels-cloak-and-dagger/news/olivia-holt-aubrey-joseph-land-title-roles-in-marvels-cloak-dagger

Because they want to "show the nazi who's the boss", while actually creating a fuckton of nazis in the process.

But this is actually an accurate portrayal.

lol

asking this in 5777

goy, wake up

Cloak is a kang

If keeps going like that, in 5777, the land will be filled with nazis.
Not like, they having a big movement or something, no i mean literally a whole new continent physically made out of nazis.
You will walk on their helmets, and they will basically sound like the wolf3D samples on each step.

The real question is "why do you keep throwing shekels to the drek to watch this ofal?"

To show the people that are going to be in the show

Same with advertising and programmes in the UK. They represent 3% of the population, yet every advert has a black person in it.

Retard, the current year is 5777. Open a fucking book, you stupid manchild.

I see nothing wrong here

>marvel

White women and black men are the "most oppressed", of course. They're so oppressed that they have to be in everything. Everywhere. Together. Forever. Oh, and they have to have sex for some reason.

Black women and hispanic people don't exist, by the way, so we don't need to include them ever.

I would but it did fell between two skinny nazis on the floor.

Marvel is for kids, sjws and degenerates. Grow up

>Why do dogs bark? Why do cats meow? Why do kikes kike?

cloak and dagger are cannonically black and white

most of the entertainment industry is owned by kikes but this is old news
sage

The US government pays them to do this. Any film with this kind of casting is subsidised. It's free money.

it's actually 5778 right now

Is she Jewish?

we /kosher/ now?

because mulattos are more widely adaptable to a variety of tasks

Pretty much this.
History is repeating.
The exact mentality happening today is the same mentality of the 1920's.