Tsunderes Winning Thread

So Nisekoi is ending very soon and as we all know, Chitoge won big time. Well, another WSJ manga ended this week and pic related happened in the last few pages. Also Shokugeki no Soma is going full Erina route.

Has based Weekly Shonen Jump started a new Golden Age of Tsunderes?

Both are the worst girl btw

Erina has no redeeming qualities. She's such a bitch from beginning to end.

>Erina has no redeeming qualities. She's such a bitch from beginning to end
(You)

Chitoge a best. Erina is second best.

>pic related
Literally who?

Wow, that ended huh.

Guess it's no surprise.

Mononofu already ended? None of his manga really lasts the long does it?

Were there any other relevant girls in Mononofu?

Fuck blonde tsundere

What? This got axed already? That's fast.

>g very soon and as we all know, Chitoge won big time. Well, another WSJ manga ended this week and pic related happened in the last few pages. Also Shokugeki no Soma is going full Erina route.
>Has based Weekly Shonen Jump started a new Golden Age of Tsunderes?
Mononufu

Link to the raw?

Wait what the fuck wasn't this a fujo series?

Chitoge and Erina are best girls. I can only suspect the tsundere in Mononofu is best girl too.

More like Nips are thirsty for blonde aryan women.

Eriri's bound to be BTFO though

Gladly.

I read Mononofu for glorious tsun.
Pretty pleased at the results.

Isn't this just fujobait?

Golden age of shitderes was the mid 00s when Rie Kugimiya was shitting out tsunturd after tsunturd and Sup Forums was posting them constantly.

Are you implying the age of shitderes ever ended?

This. I don't mind tsundere, but blonde tsundere is another story. And half-American blonde tsundere is another another story.

Phoneposting is bad.

She won? Nice.

Although she wasn't really tsundere since she supported him from the beginning. She was more like a kuudere.

>hating tsunRies during golden era Sup Forums
Get a load of this faggot.

Was this the Shogi one?

>Mononofu
So, I just read all scanlations in one sitting. Too much guys, but the blonde twintails is cool, cute, and sexy as hell. She's best girl unless a better girl showed up later.

Fuck twintails too while you're at it. The only good one is Lin from IS.

I hope so, i need more tsun in my life.

It was axed last week.

It's on Mangahead.

She was an entertaining character.

Seriously? So what's the last chapter, 19 or 20?

Where'd you find this? Sen manga only has up to Chapter 24, there's bound to be at minimum 6 more chapters if they rush this before getting axed to complete the showdown.

Chapter 42.

mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Mononofu/Mononofu-42-END-Raw-Scan

Senmanga is unreliable and deletes their crap every so often.

>Final two volumes are still in the works
Proper end any year now.

Damn 42? Translated chapters are way behind. Guess we'll never be able to read it for a while.

>42
Oh, scanlations are seriously behind.

Nagi is going to win the Hayatebowl no matter what

Guess I'll scratch the website for raw sources. Glad to hear it's not as short as I thought it was going to be.

What's a good source for raw manga then?

Yeah this is all levels of retarded, it will be a flatter / taller version of Athena post time skip.

Can't forgive hata for his no plot shit, enjoyed it so much in its beginning half. Obvious the conclusion was even a mystery for the author.

The way Naruto ended says no to that.

my nigger

Mangahead for high profile/WSJ manga.
Manga Zip for tankobon batches and concluded series, e.g. everything else.
Jcafe if you're REALLY in a pinch, though they're also unreliable.

I really wanted to get into the anime but the quality of the earlier seasons is so fucking bad i just couldn't do it. However I've heard the manga is pretty top tier.

Nagi definitely looks qt enough for me.

>Sakura was a tsundere
This tired meme needs to go away

What? Both girls won and got together with the boy they liked.

What Jump series are ending?

Mononofu ended, Bleach and Nisekoi are ending next week.

Bleach next week? I thought around 4 more chapters?

The early seasons are actually the good ones, since after Season 2 it turns really bad. Just read the manga honestly, it's a really fun ride, especially some of the arcs.

Toriko and Gintama are in their final arcs too. Do they expect Hero Macadamia and Shokugeki no Soma to carry WSJ along with One Piece after this? Has there been any manga that received attention on the level of Toriko's rabid promotion back when they were trying to push it as a new big WSJ series?

They really dropped the ball with BHA's anime

Nope, only two. But they're extra-long 20 pages.

Shonen Jump, like Shonen Sunday, is suffering from decreased readership. And like Sunday, the editor's solution is to axe anything that isn't a huge hit, like Conan or One Piece. This is why Hayate no Gotoku is being rushed to its ending, for example.

>NuruSakufag in denial
Her relationship to Naruto was completely identical to tsundere behavior. The difference was that he got tired of her shit and told her to fuck off.

>This is why Hayate no Gotoku is being rushed to its ending
5 filler chapters in between every chapter that moves the plot a little bit is not rushing.

Hayate no Gotoku should have ended years ago.

Not him, but what they're describing doesn't ring any bell. Naruto isn't even the type to do what you're suggesting. He's generally sweet to Sakura. Both of them bicker like an old married couple and that's because they care, as you know in Japanese culture a boy and girl squabble means they're close/care.

Why would you want to end up with a violent bitch?
Are you some kind of masochist?

You confuse 2d with 3d. Don't worry, we were all knew once.

>knew
new*

fuck

Let's be fair, who wouldnt be horny for a blonde Swedish Barbie doll?

When did anime replace regular Tsundere with violent Tsunderes?

Tsukumi is literally a 10/10 Tsundere.

>He's generally sweet to Sakura. Both of them bicker like an old married couple and that's because they care
That's why he picked Hinata, right?

That's not relevant. Naruto and Sakura had a good relationship, but it's not romantic that's it. With Hinata, he fell for her so it was romantic there.

>When did anime replace regular Tsundere with violent Tsunderes?

Pic related.

Golden age of tsundere was supposed to be ongoing for the past 15 years but then Himeji won and now I have trust issues

they've been showing off all sorts of new series starters to see if any catch on.
also
>expecting bleach to ever end
we're gonna get zombie powder 2.0 and then another mullet protag series because kubo loves money

Pink moeblob only won the first round. The ending left an inconclusive open-ended second round, so we don't know who would win if after they graduated from the school.

>His baby first violent tsundere isn't from Urusei Yatsura, Ranma 1/2, InuYasha, Tenchi Muyo, or Evangelion
What a newfag.

Nope, it was being pushed pretty hard as being romantic. Sakura just happened to lose because Kishi had the sense to know that tsunderes are shit and unpopular compared to girls like Hinata.

Watch more more anime. Physical abuse, verbal abuse, and aggressive denial tsundere have co-existed and been around for decades.

Shit, I forgot about those. And I admit I never watched Urusei Yatsura or Tenchi.

I'm a filthy casual.

It's clear as day you're a troll and a tsundere hater. Debating with you is stupid, but I'll do it away to entertain you.

Romance came from Sakura side and that was directed to Sasuka and not at Naruto. That continued even after timeskip. On Naruto's side, he had a crush on Sakura when he was a kid, but he grew out of it some time after the timeskip. Naruto and Sakura matured as they grew up, but occasional quarrels still occur because they're close and can act natural around each other like they did as kids. However you cut it, they were friends and only just friends.

Only shippers with thick goggles would takes ship tease scenes between them as evidence for real romance. Especially in the face of Sakura's feelings that still long for Sasuka

>Kaiba not being a kuudere
Get your shit together

Mononofu ended? Well I'm the guy that has a shitload of crops of the girl. DI'll dump it later

wait what? i'm only finding up to chapter 18

This pic is really stretching the definition. Also, top row is best row.

>Erina has no redeeming qualities
better than have a bland, cookie cutter moeblob with NO qualities whatsoever other than doing that same goddamn pose

You guys are just upset over the fact that cooking isn't even a real sport

Fuck off megloomyfag

No one cares. Erina is still best girl.

I heard she was basically only good thing about Mononofu
Minato is readhead

Red not blonde

I stand corrected.

>Latest Release(s) : 62d ago

Ok, legit question.

Why would anybody be interested in fucking Zero no Tsukaima?
It's shit-tier.

Saito is a nice MC, and the two of them actually falling in love with eachother and getting into a relationship halfway in rather than tippytoeing around it until the last episode makes the couple much more appealing.

>Saito is a nice MC
What?

Louise is cute.

Generally straight to the point, most of his actions make sense and are justified, and whenever he fucks up, he tends to own up to it and take whatever punishment he deserves.

Erina a best. Chitoge a shit

>Shonen Sunday
>From a million to 300k in less than five years

Can they ever recover

mononofu's girl is hot, I want to bang her

*10 years

Because Louise is perfect. The anime sucks, but the LNs are a decent read for the plot, setting, and of course Louise's superior cuteness.

author is dead user
did anyone else pick it up though?

His successor is writing up the rest based on his notes.

Because it's one of the Rei Trinity.

Is it any good?