Bleach

We have confirmed spoilers. We also have confirmation that Bleach is ending in Issue 36/37 of Bleach.

We have this chapter and then next week's chapter and then we are done.

Despair with me, anons.

Here are the spoilers that were confirmed by Yonkou.

Aizen deactivates Kyoka Suigetsu. Yhwach says he will change the future where he died and attacks Ichigo. Ishida shoots him with the silver arrowhead and Yhwach's abilities are totally shut for an instant.

Ichigo attacks him with Zangetsu, Yhwach gets his abilities back and blocks it with one hand, but Zangetsu's outer shell cracks and Zangetsu's shikai appears from inside it, slashing Yhwach in half.

>Rukia do jackshit
Top kek

I love Orihime so so much. I'm also so happy Bleach's ending is so close.

Oh, there's also a color spread next week and a special announcement. We could be seeing a Databook/Anime/Ova/Movie

It's probably that crossover thing that was leaked a while back.

Good riddance.

Hey guys, aren't you all excited for Urahara's words?

Rukia is going to give Ichigo's powers back. Not only that, but she's going to tagteam with him to take out Yhwach. She's going to freeze Yamamoto's Bankai and then freeze the future so Yhwach can't change it.

Why would he say those words if she wasn't going to do anything? All of Ichigo's friends got a turn, now it's Rukias. All of the chapter titles are pointing towards more Deathberry guys. Look I'll post it over and over to make it come true.

All of this was wrong. All of it. So fucking funny.

I want to stick my hand in that hole.

So like the past 10 years then. Maybe she'll show u again conveniently to give Ichigo some extra power or whatever before fucking off since that's all Kubo lets her do.

I just want Aizen to take center stage at this point.

NEVER FORGET how BTFO Ichirukicucks were by their own delusions.

>ending the same way it ended last chapter
What

I'm sad.

>Maybe she'll show u again conveniently to give Ichigo some extra power
The fight is over.

They deluded themselves this entire manga, wow.

>Yhwach dies to shikai
Starrk is rolling in his grave.

How come Yhwach didn't see Ishida shooting him with an arrow?
>Zangetsu's outer shell cracks and Zangetsu's shikai appears from inside it, slashing Yhwach in half
Is this the classic Zangetsu we're talking here?

>Databook
Most likely because it's a big pile of nothing.
>Anime
Fat chance.
>Ova
Maybe, but of what?
>Movie
Maybe it'll be like that random FMA movie that everyone hated.

>IP count stays at 9
We heard you the first time bub.

That...is just lame.

Like, never mind that there was nothing much to distinguish Ichigo's new "Bankai" from his previous Shikais, but this is just...

Also this.
Like, goddammit Kubo.
Does he just enjoy wasting our time?

>We get lightning catgirl Yoruichi
>Origimes new outfit
>Yoruichi pushing Orihime on Ichigo
>No new doujins
This is the greatest suffering truly.

>. Maybe she'll show u again conveniently to give Ichigo some extra power
The fights over, let it go.

Starrk didn't deserve any of this bullshit.

I''ll miss you guys.

dropping best despair pic

No, that would take effort.

Nice samefag boogieman.
At least he's with Lilynette.

Kubo noticed this and decided to end Bleach.
No more point in making all those best girls.

>No Raiju Yoruichi doujinshi
It especially hurts because Yoruichi doujinshi were the best back in the day.

Really is a shame that Ichirukifags and fujoshits are the only doujin-manga-ka who stuck with Bleach.

>tfw will never have this again
Fucking hell, I just wanted Rukia to be the deuterogonist again damnit. I don't know why I expected anything else from Bleach ;_;

Maybe someone will make a bondage suit Aizen x Ichigo.

>Never even got a decent Yoruichi x Soi-Fon doujin, just futa trash and fat old bald men
DELETE THIS

Ichihime is finally going to become canon next week.

I guess Aizenfags are the true winners here.

It's only going to get better. I can't wait.

>muh boogeyman response
Next you'll say "delusional".

>2016-03-20
kek

Which chapter was this? The one with that panel?

All according to keikaku*.

*Keikaku means plan.

True despair.

Damn where the fuck has Kon been. So much shit, just gone Kubo. Fuck you

Who will dominate who?

All I wanted to see was Rukia wearing a short skirt again. A-At least we'll have the doujins... right? ;_;

It's the truth though. Of the three posts you quoted I was only one of them.
I wonder what's going to happen to him in the next chapter.
We saw Kon when Ichigo hit his head on him. He probably did his own thing.

Do I get to "lol" at all of you if the manga doesn't end in 1, 2 or even 3 chapters?

How about it does "end" in whatever chapter people have been spouting now, but it comes back in a special or the volumes have a few extra chapters as epilogue? Even Naruto "ended" and got an epilogue (no, no Boruto).

Not even gonna lie, I'm fucking butthurt right now. Just let it end next week fuck

[insert 10 years of material joke here]

>YFW Ichigo embraces Orihime as his one true love
>then "shatter" and he's actually making out with Aizen, but he's ok with it

Book a trip to Egypt, travel the river Nile.

旧斬月です出刃包丁みたいな奴
Confirmation that the shikai that appears is Ichigo's first shikai.
Yeah. Fucking Aizen and Ichigo are broing it up in this chapter.

>Even Naruto
>Even a much more profitable series

Great argument.

Honestly, I think Kubo's just fucking done with Bleach, the pile of shit that it's been

Obviously it'll have a few extra/epilogue chapters tacked on in the final tankobon. That's what Nurarihyon no Mago did, wrap up a few subplots and give all the characters closure. There was also an omake chapter where RikuoXTsurara was officially confirmed, so if the shippers want anything they'll have to wait for the volume to drop.

Goodbye and good riddance.

I'll bet 74 does come with extra epilogue pages. Not a full chapter, but about 4 pages maybe.

It was confirmed by the Table of Contents of this week's Jump. It's over.

Is just sad that fucking Renji of all character do more than Rukia in the final battle. At least my nigga Ishida is relevant.

>You thought it would be a new bankai, but it was ME, original shikai!

>His first shikai

OK. Can you EXPLAIN to me how Ichigo still has POWERS!? I don't understand. What is happening?

>Renji of all character do more than Rukia in the final battle
Not only is this true, he still did nothing!

>Aizen and Ichigo are broing it up in this chapter.
I'm sad bleach is ending , but I'm happy they have some sort of resolution

Bleach will get an Air Gear Treatment by Kubo.
A epilogue, and an extra chapter after five years. Five Years!

All Rukia did was give a lap pillow to Orihime. At least Renji took the initiative.

Until the whole Zangetsu is Yhwach business, I was really thinking the next twist would have been Ichigo's Bankai being his Shikai the whole time. But now the opposite happened.

It sounds like Rukia was the real winner.

>then teases a sequel

Shipperfags (and waifufags in general) were BTFO hard.
>no Rukia
>no Orihime
>no Nel
>Tatsuki wasn't even in this arc
>Yoruichi went literally full retard
>Isane got killed
>Yachiru became sword
>Unohana is still dead
>Soi Fon is still BTFO
ALL THE GIRLS were shunted out of the way. The final battle was a sausagefest. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seems tremendously half assed

The Blade is Him

Basically Ichigo gets caught in Yhwach's shadow after talking smack with Aizen for like 5 minutes and shit happens. When he exits he tries to fuck Yhwach's shit up and Yhwach stops the sword with one hand, then the sword cracks and out comes worst shikai! So either he depowered, or this really is some sort of symbolism for Ichigo regaining his old powers.

I knew it; fujoshit are the true evil

If no ship gets confirmed Ichirukifags will consider it victory. I mean most of them say that IR is already canon (lol) so the only way they will get BTFO completely is if IH or something else gets confirmed.

If Aizen dies, all I want is him saying to Ichigo that he is proud of his creation.

Aizen won the berrybowl

I'm just going to go with Kubo is a hack. It makes everything easier

What do you mean? Orihime got a proper resolution. She was able to fight with Ichigo against Yhwach. She was finally acknowledged by the one she loves.
So, Yhwach really did see his death in his dream then. How fun.

So I've been wondering for the past couple weeks why we have a new tripfaggot in these threads that contributes nothing.

Kubo saw all the yaoi and realized only fujos were reading his manga.

Can you shut the fuck up about ichiruki already you fucking landwhale

Even Cuckura did more against Kaguya than Rukia did against Yhwach.
Also fujos won.

It's a shame we won't even get yuri end.

You say that like it's not equally true of Ichihimefags, and other shippers in general too.

Bleach is ending and it attracted a bunch of newfriends. What do you expect?

>talking smack with Aizen for like 5 minutes
I need translation of those bits. Please, lon.

>Ichigo's time spent with his shikai made it into his bankai
Wew

Yep. But at least if Ichigo's shikai has the sort of power to cut through Yhwach's blut and kill him then he may still have his powers.

>She was finally acknowledged by the one she loves
I guess this counts as a consolation prize.

>Cuckura did more against Kaguya
Is this Naruto you're talking about?

>fucking landwhale
It isn't 2011 anymore, user. Stop being so upset.
We don't have those spoilers yet. We probably won't have full text spoilers for another 24 hours.

Yeah, it's literally a fucking ichigoxaizen end

>Even Naruto "ended" and got an epilogue (no, no Boruto).
Naruto is fucking huge in Japan. Pretty sure it was one of the four series in JUMP that ended with the entire last chapter in color.

Is this supposed to be funny?

It is for the best. I had some really good times with Bleach, but this shit should have ended after the Aizen fight.

This, and unlike Bleach it was popular all the way to the end.

>Is this Naruto you're talking about?
Yes and Kishi is well know for his autism getting in the way to write female characters.

Fuck that, Kubo should've ended it at SS when it wasn't complete shit. I'm fucking mad, not even going to lie

Kishimoto is great at writing girls.

I was replying to a post about shipping...

I don't know. I only follow some IR stuff and I know how fucking convinced they are that their ship is canon. It's the ship I like the most too, but my ships usually sink so I've never been truly convinced that it was going to happen.

Ichigo says that he felt something was off ever since he got to soul society again. Aizen says that he confirmed that his powers worked on Yhwach. Forgot who said this, but one of the two says that the cooperation was only possible because Ichigo was the only one unaffected by Aizen's kyouka suigetsu. It gives the impression that Aizen can either control the illusions, or put them auto pilot.
Continuing: Aizen says that he had never imagined that Ichigo being unaffected by his KS would come in handy. THEN Yhwach gets up, says he's going to undo his own death, reforms and tries to swallow Aizen and Ichigo.

>Going to undo death
>But he is dead
>The dead undoing their death
KUBOOOOOOOO

That would be kind of cool.

But face it, that's not what happened.

jesus his face looks flat as a board in that pic