We are not happy

Suspend your disbelief for a second and listen to me:
Imagine for a second I am one of the people orchestrating the counter attack on globalism.
Imagine I am pure, good, just, that I am a genius, that my strategy is unmatched and finally that I can do whatever I want.

Now look at yourself.
Look at the threads on the board, look at the streets.
I do not see you, and if I do, I am beyond disappointed.
I am disgusted.
You have done nothing, you have not fired a shot, you have not killed your master, you have sat in your room and waited while your world and everyone in it was tortured and killed.

Tell me then, why should I continue trying, why should I or anyone else like me help you when you are so pathetically weak and lazy that you will no doubt just let this situation happen again?

I was born into poverty, I climbed the ladder in secret and forged my own rules and safety, helped by no one.
those who came before me offered me nothing as they took away my rights from under me, and when I turned of age, they did not say sorry.
Tell me why I should help you, or live forever alone in the hell you have created.

>you have not killed your master
no man is my master but me.
and i'm not into suicide.

and the reason for you to help the lazy is because that's your job.
your role.
your duty.
your destiny.

no leader became a leader by not leading.
if you were just, you'd know that.

quit with your LARPing you fucking faggot
saged

The time will come

Attila the Hun sucked his followers boils and won their loyalty. Your followers are degenerates and you may need to do more.

what
>"suspend your disbelief"
>doesn't suspend disbelief
>angry
Illiterate goblin, you don't know what or who I am. I'm not asking for leadership tips, I'm asking for a reason to care.
I am asking WHY.

can ANYONE read?

Don't write us off yet user.
A lot of us are waiting. Waiting for more truth before acting. My kick is free energy.
If this is a thing, my plans are very different, as is my message.

If you need us to give you a reason then you are no better than us.
>Oh look at you NEETs not doing shit while I did me.
>Why should I do this anons?
Do what you want, whatever consequences your actions have, your conscience will have to deal with it
If you don't have one, then you will answer your choice when you stand before God

So we're cowardly worms...but you need us to fight for you?

Sounds like your little "movement" is in big trouble lmfao

Agreed
Marching into the open alone trying to shout the truth is pointless

There is so much truth to be learned. Nothing can be shouted yet, it still only whispers. Soon. ?

Until I feel there is more cohesion on this board, building actual communities, I'll keep redpilling my family and neighbors, raise my son, and love my wife.
The more people you spread the truth to, the further it will spread

>im pure good
>why should i fight globalism
Kys you fucking retard.

Is this (((your))) opinion ?!

working alongside you brother. If nothing else, our families are stronger for our effort.

If you live in a democratic society all you can do is vote and try to spread your values to those around you. The best thing that this board or any organization can do is bring more people to the cause that can vote like you do. Supposedly the up and coming generation will be more conservative than the last so things aren’t looking too dim.

Just be good, support good values and further your culture. Raise a family, love them, that’s all you can do in this life. Try to preserve your nation with your votes but violence will accomplish nothing. Violence will only be relevant in self defense if a civil war of some sort breaks out. A culture war is not won with bullets but with ideas.

I feel if Sup Forums could actually raise a single generation, with the values we claim to hold, the world would be a huge step forward

Find me a group of people that arent just asking for my money, but are actualy doing something that I can get involved in, that strikes blows against the system, that furthers the future of the white race, that makes race traitors, niggers, and halfbreeds pay for what they have done to my people and you will have my loyalty.
Point me towards men and women doing more than creating a compound from which to distribute literature and defend themselves. Give me training, give me doctrine, give me equipment and give me leadership and you will have a soldier.

Until then I bide by time.

You will see me on the street n franfort KY on Nov 5 2017

Better question: why should WE help YOU? If you have this incredibly brilliant strategy, and you're such an incredible leader, why haven't YOU killed the masters? Leadership is from the front. How is anybody expected to follow someone who not only hides in the shadows, but is waiting for others to start the fight rather than rallying the troops? William Wallace didn't jump in once the Scotts started clanging swords, he slit throats and burned ramparts, which elicited an army of followers. A genius would know this.

Alright, i'm creating an IRC channel unless you guys are technically incompetent

What? Is shitpost and disrupting the narrative not enough? Is voting in the biggest shitlord of a president nothing? From what I see is that we are doing more than enough and having a ball doing it.

The real question is that if you are part of the people orchestrating the counter attack on globalist/Illuminati, what have YOU been doing on your part? Perhaps it is time to step out of the shadows and show us who you really are...

This