Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DN7mIGa-4QU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nigger transforms into a monkey and begins jumping from table to table
kek

>words mean I can attack you

LOOOOL.

>the whole class as soon as he says it

the problem is that YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT. get it? WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT. You have to obey us. Or else we will fucking crush you like the Yakub's seeds you are.

Shut up nigger

>wh*Te people

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>nigge-

Ahahah Sup Forums IRL

then u go to jail for battery and millionaires get on their knees to act like they care

Serious question, why are black people usually the first to resort to physical aggression?

Have fun in prison nigger

Niggers are stupid user

because they are niggers.

hi, Emir

>help me pleeaaaaase help meeee

the libs tell them to
just like the libs created gangster culture
just like the libs turned "the n word" into the worst word ever, next to "cunt"

>wh*te people

>chimp physically attacks white kid
>other kids stand around, no reaction
>white kid calls the chimp a nasty word
>omg problematic af desu senpai! Get him, Tyrone

I still like sprinkling in coon, sambo, maybe tar baby for a niglet...

>Help me Help me! H.. Help Me
Lol pathetic white boys

oh and forgot spook

Meanwhile hows that visa suspension going Roach?

Niggers don't like free speech

uh uh wh*Te subhuman you're the chimp. not the BLACK dude.

Guess that must be why I've said it and not had my ass kicked.

>act tough
>can't back it up
heeelp me... halp..

Because that's the only language crackers understand.

ITT babysitting retards

Negros probably have less follicles per square inch on their head than chimps. Chimps are pretty aggressive too, they will eat your face, like some black man did.

no, lets be real here. that guy deserved it and the cops looked the other way because their just as sick of this shit too.

get rektd entitled fuck boys

Because they're not defenseless cucks? Lol if someone chews you out, user, you have the right to hit them only after asking them politely to treat you with respect. If they still keep harassing you then they're not the listening type. You're not going to sit down with isis or nk when you're they're straight up threaten ing to nuke you.

because its the only way coward white people understand reality. they go their whole lives living in this bubble where they think their invincible and buy guns to prop up that fantasy but if they dont have said guns when they go off being idiots then they just get turned into funny little videos on the internet for others to laugh at

Fuck you nigger..
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger niggernigger nigger niggernigger nigger niggernigger nigger niggernigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger

That kid is woke af.

What a fucking fag, should kicked that fucking desk out from under him when he went to jump, then stomp on his fucking face.

Oh please, we all know that primitive apes have insane acrobatic reflexes.

Tyrone act like a nigger , its a nigga

Fuck off nigger I will say whatever I want to whoever I want. Attack me and die.

Hey look it's that Turkish faggot
How's life, shitskin?

>call bl*ck a nigger
>he acts like a nigger because of it

whoah, made me think!

That's just what the media wants you to think. "Oh be afraid of the dark one's they're scary and strong and violent." Heads up they go go down just as fast as anyone else.

It's an instinctive, primal response coming from a primitive ape who has no place in modern society.

Good. Hopefully he'll become more of a racist and pursue things like martial arts.

Is that a fucking bongo?

>Turk complaining about racism
>Ottomans took black slaves
>worship a black slave trader
Apologize now Mehmet

>roach

Is calling some a nigger the new Cow Tipping?

>you have the right to hit them only after asking them politely to treat you with respect.

No you don't. You'll still get slapped with an assault charge.

Yes it is. It's pretty humorous with audio. Well it's a djembe

>say word
>negro animal cannot respond any other way than with violence.

Yeah that's a nigger.

Last week a friend and I pulled off the freeway to get gas. We were in Compton and my buddy tells me to roll up on this sheboon to ask we're a gas station was. He asked her where was a gas station. She literally responds, "u wanna git a bullet". He says "fuck you nigger" she gets all pissed and gets on the phone to prob call t bone and we just drive off laughing. Calling them nigger irl really is great, try it sometime.

why are you all in my ear wh*Te boy

I watched my father beat a nigger when we went to the supermarket sometime when I was little. The black cunt was packing our bags for us and my father said "get moving nigger, we dont have all day" the nig got confrontational so my father temporarily cleansed his mind with a swift left hook. Any black where I live doesn't last long, that's how we like it. They are absolutely, fucking despicable.

Why are white americans so fucking weak? No wonder you guys fucked up.

>Jamal and company always pick on the lone nerd in a school where it's 90% black

Niggers are so predictable. All it takes is one word to turn them into an animalistic fit of rage. But I did find it amusing how he hopped over that table like it was nothing.

The Nigger was inside your father the entire time!
Acting like an uncivilized ape calling people hurtful things then beating them is mad niggerish pal, you and your father are niggers

BULLSHIT nigger! when Whitey fights one, he fights the entire zoo primate display.
>Chimpout in 3 ...2 ...1

sounds fun

Black "people" are the worst.

lol

>if you call a nigger a nigger you better beat him up too
okay

>Or else we will violate the law and end up being buttfucked by Jamal because whites """""""control the system""""""""
get fucked roach, just because I don't want to hurt a niggers feelings doesnt mean I don't allow myself to use the word nigger, that would be racist.

nice get.

So thats why every groundbreaking invention comes from africa

Can you guys stop getting triggered by the same roach that selectively cherry picks the weakest white vs black interactions there are?

I like how he get up like "ayo hol up"

If you have a shitty lawyer. Regardless, if someone is dumb enough to start a street fight, then they're probably too dumb to litigate.

Americans are such cowards.

This triggers the whiteboi.

Why do blacks get mad for being called a nigger and then proceed to act like one and validate being called one. Do they not see the irony?

my sperm was running out of your moms anus last night the barflys from the local taverna ran a train on the slut. I can see why you hate superior whites TBF

Seriously Sup Forums how many of you would actually call a nigger right to their face without turn tail and pissing yourselves. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger but stand your fucking ground when you call it for what it is.

>But I did find it amusing how he hopped over that table like it was nothing.
it was based

You aren’t even black you Larping tard

Deys opress and sheit

*inhales*
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

There are no niggers in Germany, just well-behaving, christ-fearing black folks.

>nigger pushing people because they say "i don't care"
>jumping over tables
>running through hallways

is this the new normal for american schools?

I'd love it, chimp chimps out acts violent, I'd love to be able to clean the world up if only a little

>video from years ago
you're getting desperate, turknigger

Pretty typical. Most white males are beta cucks and can only insult and run.

So brave.

youtube.com/watch?v=DN7mIGa-4QU

it isn't the same without the drum sound

Pretty much. It also conveniently explains the obsession with 2nd amendment and carrying. Most whites are betas like the guy in OP's vidya, they cannot fight and are afraid of getting mollywhopped by minorities. Guns equalize that and make them less fearful.

T*RKS ARE S U B H U M A N

GREEKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

>if you have a shitty lawyer
You will get off, but your attorney won't stop you from being charged.
If you want to waste a day in court and give Mr. Berg a grand, over petty shit go ahead.

>white people get made into funny videos

there's a whole show of funny videos about black people

UNGA BUNGA
ME ANGERY
ME HIT YT
UGG UGG UGG

This video accurately shows Sup Forums at school, which explains why they are so hateful and butthurt towards black people

Deserve what? He flipped his desk, and he got fucking pissed off and threw some insults, so he is allowed to further escalate a situation he created in the first place?

HAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy having the ban thrown on you, famalam.