Daily reminder that Lincoln did nothing wrong

Daily reminder that Lincoln did nothing wrong
>Refused to sell America out to the (((Bankers)))
>wanted to send niggers back to Africa, was assassinated before he could do so
>didn't give a shit about niggers, thought that they weren't equal
>didn't want niggers and whites to integrate or mix
>didn't give niggers equal pay and kept them segregated, unlike the southern army
>his top commander Grant kicked Jews out of the country
>was a fascist

Why haven't you taken the Lincoln pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtu.be/c-W5fGCAzOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one gave a shit about niggers. The north just wanted them to be slaves in factories and pay rent instead of living rent free in a field.

>Lincoln did nothing wrong
oh, op.
there's not enough words to express how fucking backwards that statement really is.

>the north wanted them to be slaves in factories
The north didn't want niggers period. Hence is why we did our own labor and imported indentured European servants who would be free after 10 years of service.

Well said and bumped op

Also the south is the reason why we have niggers in America the first place.

Lincoln did a lot of things wrong, but the South's leaderships did a lot more wrong in comparison. I think their biggest crime would be writing up a new Constitution instead of carrying over the Constitution.

Lincoln wanted free range niggers and miscegenation. The various schemes to deport niggers en masse to Panama or Liberia weren't his. He just agreed with them to get political support. He is the protocuck.

No he didn't retard

>I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

>Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

ITT Dixiecucks in denial

That is a lie

Thanks saved to my Rockwell folder

WTF I love Lincoln now.

Did the last of presidential suspicion of (((them))) die out with JFK?

I think so never though JFK was a huge cuck and so was his brother.

*I think so

>Greatest mass-murderer of Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=fkZ48OBkpIc

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

>Why haven't you taken the Lincoln pill yet?
I am the Lincoln pill bro, one of my pals is his greatx6 nephew or some shit

Lincoln's hero worship will never die, will it?
youtu.be/c-W5fGCAzOk

((((((((((Molyneux))))))))))

nah the northern industrial elites needed black people to drive a wedge and keep labor costs down, they wanted slavery gone because #1 is was dying anyway, it was a stupid system basically just rich white guys keeping blacks as pets to satisfy their jungle fever

#2 it was massively unprofitable compared to the wage slavery system that replaced it as mentioned by another user

don't forget, the slave trade was run from Boston, all the companies that held title on the slaves, and insured their transport were all based in Boston which was the global economic capital of that time, a lot of the slaves who were taken were the smartest blacks they could find, aiding in the demise of the continent by putting braindead thugs in charge of the culture but thats what Africa gets for inventing the slavery caste diet system

the russians also backed lincoln during the civil war, and that's why the jew-backed bolshevik revolution massacred the czar and his family

Also the tsar sent his navy to prevent the British and French from invading America and restablishing a Rothschild central bank.

Remind me again who attacked fort sumpter?

Could have just let the South go, forced union is not worth 625,000 lives.

Bump

Great monument. Sadly the last time I visited there it was full of chinks and nogs.

>monument to lincoln
>surprised that it's full of nigs

At least it's still there