4-4D ch-chess...r-right?

4-4D ch-chess...r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every single uppity Jew I hate also hates Israel.

Israel is exactly what Sup Forums wants: a nationalistic ethnostate.

You shareblue faggots already started a thread
Check with Steve before you start the same thread faggot

>muh Israel
We all knew you fucking moron. Literally the only thing Clinton had going for her was that she'd continue Obama's Israel policies, and that wasn't enough.

Oh what is this? He isn't literally Hitler?

Leftist BTFO

>g-guise, look at my twitter sock puppet account

Wtf flag on the right is on fire... SPREAD THIS, POL.

If Israel controls the US, and Israel loves Trump
Then why is the US media and deep state so vehemently anti-Trump?

fuck off back to stormfaggotront
we stand with israel

I unironically think Bibi netenyahu and Israel are based as fuck.
Fuck NatSoc/Nazis on Sup Forums

Read the Protocols, also this.

youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

Trump was on CNN the first week of his announcement of running for president, just so CNN could scream how they hate him and how they wish he'd never be president. Also he was on (((Infowars))), which should be a major red flag.

All this is, is the use white nationalism to control whites which is said in the protocols. Hell Griffith himself says that they are going to raise up a fake white nationalism so they can smash it, which also syncs with the unprofessional-ness of Trump which the right doesn't want to admit due to his play on virtue signaling to whites.

You morons on pol really fell for this shit(most). Hell, what is reverse psychology?

now this right here is top tier paranoia

Yeah cause from the board that spams Protocols of Zion awareness posts, this is too much. Even though this is exactly all the stuff contained in the book.

You'll bring it up when it brings up white genocide, but this is just too out of the ball park for you.

trump doesn't know how to play games that involve logic and reasoning.

>memeflag

anyone who doesn't sage memflag theads deserves a bullet in the brain tbqh

please show where in the protocols of the elders of zion does it instruct to embolden the group you are trying to genocide through subversion by revitalizing nationalism all while destroying the credibility on your controlled "news" agencies?

do tell, flaggot

There is nothing wrong with Israel other than its foreign policy and the amount of niggers there (which is unavoidable given its location). Trump isn't aiding Israeli foreign policy, so who cares?

when is he going to end the fed? keep pushing him

>Trump isn't aiding Israeli foreign policy
he is, what are we getting out of the money we send there? profit for private individuals who don't spend their money here? fuck that, cut them off until j q public gets something out of the deal

and take their fucking nukes away, Israel wants people to be afraid of their arsenal well those people should just fear America since we can shut their nukes down anytime we want anyway

:)

>2 shekels were deposited in your bank account

If you would actually read the goddamn thing, you'll see it says both. That their greatest weapon is racial tension. Ontop of wanting to genocide whites, and how they can manipulate a FAKE white nationalism to do it.

Credibility of the controlled news agencies aren't being destroyed when morons like you cant even see you are being played by them.

>If you would actually read the goddamn thing, you'll see it says both
>proceeds not to provide a passage on it
cool

>That their greatest weapon is racial tension. Ontop of wanting to genocide whites, and how they can manipulate a FAKE white nationalism
literally describing Spencerfags, BLM, and the such, not Trump

>Credibility of the controlled news agencies aren't being destroyed
Except credibility for msm like CNN and MSNBC has dropped massively within the last few years.

>when morons like you cant even see you are being played by them
and ad-hominem

what a compelling and informative argument. Truly I know see the light and the errors of my serfdom.

44D INTERSTELLAR BACKGAMMON RIGHT THE_DONALD??

you forgot the part where we want a kikefree planet, kike

Vote Hillary cuz nuclear codes

Love Israel , Please send us more niggers and suck the foreskin of My Dick senpai

>Israel is exactly what Sup Forums wants
wtf I love zionism and a jewish ruling class now!

>OMG ALL OUR OWN PRECONCIEVED NOTIONS ABOUT TRUMP OPENING DEATH CAMPS AND KILLING NIGGERS WERE WRONG, HE'S TRICKED US
Lol

You straight up created shitty excuses, what the hell is up with this virtue signal based denial.

>I dunno the points of Protocols of Zion
>but Trump is an expection
>their credibility had dropped by soo much that they are still viewed by the same millions

imagine being thankful for a syrian ceasefire on the land you were about to conquer.

>ANCAP, but will die for Israel in a pinch

I'm the true master of 4-D chess. I will demonstrate this by finally getting all of your delegates dahhnaald.

:)

I never got behind the evil Jew meme all the way. As far as I'm concerned Jews > Muzzies. I'd rather Israel exist than Palestine.

>inb4 shill because everyone who has a nonconventional opinion on Sup Forums is a shill

>virtue signal based denial
nigger what the fuck are you even talking about? You made some vague as fuck claim to "go read the protocols" and when I asked where in that entire fucking book does it coincide to current events with Trump you couldn't be bothered to back your argument and instead called me "a moron" that "can't see I'm being manipulate".
you have no argument and are just spouting vague conspiratorial shit with no substance

Nigger we knew he was a neocon when we elected him. we never expected him to go full 14/88 and those who did are fucking autistic. sage.

The only reasonable post ITT. Sad to see how far Sup Forums has fallen. Both here and on double ch.

Israel is without a doubt /ourcountry/

its bad enough we have become a vassal to a former colony,but even worse america is a vassal to israel

feeling really blackpilled of late lads,i just want some good news for a change :(

Invest in MAGS now before wall contract

Oy vey!

>it hurt itself in confusion