Fuuka 118: Try again next time

JUST WHY? FUCKIN SEO

oh no...

I don't get it, why does she love him? they never spend any time together

It's Seo, he only draws overdramatic shit that makes no sense. Don't try to make sense of it.

his MC powers make him irresistable to women.

Like, half the chicks in kimi machi had no reason to like the MC, but they still did

p.s Koyuki sucks

She's his osanajimmy, if I recall correctly.

Molester Man did it better.

Alright, take her up the ass big man!

Thank god I dropped this when Fuuka 1.0 got truck'd. Is Seo still being a little shit?

he's mostly just being boring

Is Seo completely self-aware of the fact that he just throws in stupid twists and people read it for that sole fact? Or is he actually okay with how senseless this story is?

to be honest, I don't think anything that happened in this chapter was all that unnatural or contrived

The last 2 chapters came out of nowhere.

Seo can't write for shit.

Where is it ripped?

CR went max jew a few weeks ago.

So is this gonna end quick or are we just now getting started?

I saw it on mangahere & kissmanga

>No real romantic development
>Best girl comes back suddenly
>LOL NO I LOVE NEW BITCH
Seo remains a hack.

You can never tell with Seo.

I also wondered if this was a sign that it'd end relatively soon, seeing as they seemed to be concluding the major alternate love interest's plotline kinda early.
Which'd be a bit of a pity, because I could use more of Fuuka2.0's tits.

I never thought this would last as long as Kimi Machi, but I also thought it might reach the length of Suzuka

>Best girl comes back suddenly
But Fuuka1.0 is still dead

Sexiness:

30+ Suzuka > Sara > Fuuka 2.0 > Koyuki > Fuuka 1.0

Sounds about right.

I misread the top-left panel as "she's hot". Must be the power of persuasion

After the second truck, I'm sure he's self-aware.

Reminder to pick your harem shows with care, and to steer clear of Seo level of shit.

No one's ever told SEOO that his plots suck because they're too busy fapping to his god tier semen demons

On the bright side at least he told her he loves someone else unlike prior SEOOO manga.

you know, I think I would've liked the latter half of Kimi Machi(basically the college era) if Seo just forewent the plot and made it a slice of life

shit, forgot the second half of the sentence
"-made it a slice of life, and just an excuse to do stuff with the girls"

>On the bright side at least he told her he loves someone else unlike prior SEOOO manga.
Are you talking about Kimi Machi? because I would've thought this counts