Wake up

>wake up
>see this on the news
Apparently a belgian politician has committed suicide because he had posted this on facebook picture on Facebook and had gotten his life ruined because of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sceptr.net/2017/10/dylan-vandersnickt-dood-aangetroffen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this on Facebook and had gotten his life ruined over it*
welp

F I guess.

That should teach him to leave the memeing to the professionals.

Weird that there are no sources in English.
sceptr.net/2017/10/dylan-vandersnickt-dood-aangetroffen/

puss out some more, Belgium.

>a belgian politician has committed suicide
good

Good. Anyone autistic enough to do that should definitely have killed themselves.
Let this be a lesson to all of you Sup Forums

There's this interview on a political discussion-type show with him, a while after they posted that picture. It was really pathetic, he pretended like he didn't know Pepe and that it "wasn't meant to be offensive". At a certain point he starts going on this childish temper tantrum, saying that he "feels attacked" and shit.

It was pathetic and basically robbed him of any potential political future, while that was the only thing he was aiming for, both in studies and his social life. Nothing of value was lost.

> Degenerates are removing themselves.
Uma delicia

checked and spoopy

He should have posted it again

as a Belgian I have no idea who this is, enlighten me.

>this.
He may have memed, but politicians that are just in it for a career are utter cancer, they say what people want to hear, not what has to be said.

Who exactly is that chick?

He needs to be replaced with a politician who can post that on facebook and survive and get the point across.

Who is the chick.

Google Dylan Vandersnick

stop victim blaming and we should focus on the cyber bullies that made this man kill himself over a cartoon picture

I can't find any news on this in english, only bulgarian

see