UK must act against race inequality, Theresa May says

The """Conservative"""" Party

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41560927

>Theresa May has warned public services there will be "nowhere to hide" if they treat people differently on the basis of their race.
>A new government website shows disparities in educational attainment, health, employment and treatment by police and courts between ethnicities.
>The PM said institutions must "explain or change" any variations - but critics are demanding action from ministers.
>Labour says government must accept its role in exacerbating injustice.

Hey, at least they're not Labour, right! Can't wait for Brexit to happen when they'll deport all those fucking Poles and Latvians and replace them with BASED Abdul And Mahmoud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU
instagram.com/p/BZldQJDlbgA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The PM said institutions must "explain or change" any variations - but critics are demanding action from ministers.

genetics and iq are linked, but that's a hatefact so the real answer will be danced around.

t. black man

>mfw and yfw the fucking responses in tweets
HAHAHAHAHA I still have hope in our people. Fucking bitch needs to step the fuck down, pathetic, weak and cowardly. Not even a Conservative.

GET OUT! GET OUT MAY, GET OUT CORBINLADEN!!!

GET OUT!!!!

The racial inequality is against white children now, like the victims of rotherham who were allowed to be gang raped for decades because of their race. Or the fact that young white boys now do worst in school because teachers refuse to give them extra help due to fears of being called racist.

So... let me get this straight...

A report that they cannot deny flatly states that niggers and pakis are 50% unemployable has now been spun to promote Equality of Outcome?

Have I missed anything?

Here's why it won't work:
youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU

We need to dismantle this Tory party off as soon as we possibly can even at any cost. The fact I see people still supporting them on Sup Forums astonishes me.

Please don't give me and jib about Mogg. he's already said he doesn't see why a 6 year old boy shouldn't be able to wear a dress to school. He will achieve absolutely nothing.

Shouldn't Britons have the most insight in the world, into how it is to live among black people from underdeveloped places? I mean, you funded countless expeditions to study these people.

>poo in loo

Beating a man while he's down.

Our country is done. Theres no group or party that can do anything . Violence is the only option and it won't happen until it is too late.

The last Englishman will die to muslim rapists and it won't even be reported, no form of media will exist in which to report it because not enough people can read.

>>Theresa May has warned public services there will be "nowhere to hide" if they treat people differently on the basis of their race.
This of course being the pressing issue of our time in the UK. Not Brexit, terrorism, failed multiculturalism or any of that other stuff.

Can someone explain this to me? Because aren't these the same people who say that there is just the human race?

It doesn't counter each other out. People can still be racist, because they think we hate them for the melanin in their body.

Yes, but other people don't understand that. Do not worry. They will be made to understand.

Nice try Scotland but we're sending them all up your way Soon(tm). Nicola wants them and you're gonna get them and build that wall!

BUILD IT!

>The Cuckold, the Coalburner and the Negro

>race inequality

yeah you dumb cunt, London is mostly niggers. fix it.

>there will be "nowhere to hide" if they treat people differently on the basis of their race.
Do Brits not have affirmative action or something?

>Commit the majority of crime per capita
>Complain that they're targetted for stop and search

Not even Muslims do that here.

THIS

>Can someone explain this to me?
The report actually concludes that shitskins are lazy and unemployable. Not even joking, and it's by a factor of 50% comapred to Brits. You'll note the lack of this key finding in the BBC headlines.

But we can't actually conclude that because heaven forbid we address the issue, so we'll appoint some niggers to be headmasters or something, that'll fix it.

About time.

Just deport all whites already. It'd be quicker, less painful, and more honest.

Nothing is more entitled and stupid than the Negroid

Reminder:
poor white kids on free school meals did the worst out of everyone.

She's a communists
The guy before her was a communist

Yup! That sounds like the BBC!

The pic is for another thing that is relevant.
Grammar schools select for intelligence

How the fuck do britbongs fix this? Come on you crooked teeth fucks, fight for what should be important to you!

>Just deport all whites already. It'd be quicker, less painful, and more honest.
This isn't their goal, otherwise who would pay for the gibs? They still want whites around, they just want to dehumanize them and turn them into slaves.

Women won't vote for a racist government, so they avoid it. Killing national identity for the nwo may or may not be a bonus, as is driving wages down.

But what anime is that pic from

A communist who cuts taxes and funding to the police and hospitals

Yeah, I wonder if racist Asian gang paedophile rape trauma was just too distracting?

#AfricaSoBlack #MexicoSoBrown #ChinaSoYellow
#IndiaSOCurry

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

Yea a communist who deliberately sabotages her party because shes a fucking commie

Looks lkke all those illiterate africans and pakis will be doctors and engineers and astronauts after all. Just skip the racist school stuff and hire them as professionals you bigots

We're not allowed to shoot them with pork grease bullets and bury them inside pig carcasses any more.

We'd only have to do it once, to about a dozen of them, film it, put it on heavy rotation, hey, look, the problems all seem to be solving themsleves.

Stupid fucking laws.

That the report even dares to suggest that immigrants are dole scrounging is a huge step forwards. All this spin won't do shit. "Oh I have no role models" yes you do, they're White and they're better than you. Aspirational, see? Doesn't stop the chinks or the Japs, does it? Or the Indians, come to think about it. Just the lazy niggers and even lazier pakis.

>"hey, all these black and brown people are failing in school and getting arrested more often than whites and Asians"
>"well, we better do a study to work out who's being racist"

These fucking deluded mongs just won't accept that races have differences. I saw it throughout my life when I was growing up, with a dad who's a gypsy and a mum who's normal (yes, fucking normal). Gypsy kids are idiots, no matter how much you try to teach them. My brother got more gypsy genes than me, so he's tan and stupid, whereas I'm pale and did well in academia without effort.

I bet the fucking outcome of all of this will be to multiply the test scores of shitskins by at least 2, to make up for it, and start letting them out of prison earlier than whites. Can't go accepting the truth about races, can we?

Not so easy!

LOL, chinese privileg in the UK?

We laugh at Sweden and Germany - and to some extent they are even more cucked than us, but they at least have anti-Islam parties in parliament. We can't even muster that.

This is how you get suspended from school in the UK

instagram.com/p/BZldQJDlbgA/

That's Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa,the Future Queen of Hell. from Gabriel Dropout.

>with a dad who's a gypsy

Get out of here subhuman

Frida Kahlo bracelet dogwhistle?

However blacks behind whites, the narrative is safed.

This study shows that whites outperfom blacks, and this only can be attributed to istitutional racism, some affirmative action is indicated, "experts say". ;)

The tories cover up the pedos, are a buncha lefties, openly say Britain must become a mongrelized brown shithole, push anti-racism oppression of whites, celebrate muslim take over, etc

They are a left wing party

This lol. Britain is fucking screwed. And it's deeper than Sweden or Germany, only France compares.

I heard that stupid nog spewing that drivel.
Wtf, I had to turn it off after that.

What have we done letting those subhumans in to our land?

But muh BASED BoJo xD

#BorisLAD

>"So you mean I can clobber the poor AND bum men?!"

Canada is worse because the shitskins here are "good ones"

>The last Englishman will die to muslim rapists

Imagine had it been the other way round, and a white boy asked that question to a black female teacher?

poo in vindaloo

Yup same shit here, treasonous conservative parties run on reducing immigration then massively increase it
After people get tired of their bullshit, they vote for lefties who also increase immigration
Suddenly you are a 60% white country and you can't run on anti-immigration anymore

The NHS is absolute dogshit btw, but thats another big part of the reason why the UK is a hellhole

I've wondered about this; how it will all play out in the end. Will UK appeal to US for help, like it did in previous two wars, or will US be too cucked to help too?

>institutions must "explain or change" any variations
There's always variations. What the fuck is the endgame, having the population percentages perfectly mirrored in the employment percentages? Fucking mayhem. Especially since nobody cares if it's totally lopsided in the advantage of women/minorities.

Canada is a new world country at least, whites aren't the natives there so it doesn't really matter much if youre multicultural. With Britain people have completely surrendered any notion of ethnic identity being connected with the land.

That would be pretty disgusting for a white boy to even think that

Cuckservatives are the enemy. SJWs are palpably insane and centrist classical liberals are easily refuted by the fact that The Current Year is not 1890 and the population is not 99% white.

It's the slimy weasels who are still using economic arguments who I really despise. The ones who are pro-immigration because it's good for business. There were plenty of people on Sup Forums who didn't want Le Pen to win because her economic policies weren't free market enough. Absolutely disgusting.

>whites aren't the natives there so it doesn't really matter much if youre multicultural

How does this make any sense
Whites built this country from the ground up, the injuns were just savages

We are just as native here as whites are to the UK

Once we get brexit we won't have to allow nu-tanned-germans entry. Once we get through brexit we vote ukip and apply a reverse jizya, outlaw halal and male genital mutilation and cease planning permission for anymore mosques. That will be a nice start.

It would probably make the headlines.

No, the Priests got to them first.

Cornyn loves muzzers lad

UK is fucked. UK will be a White minority nation and will remain one forever. Demographics prove that fact.

Atleast I accept that blackpilled truth compared to Burgers who refuse to accept their own demographic reality.

Even Labour think that this is pathetic

Jewish priest on the right there.

At least they have guns to protect themselves from packs of marauding niggers

poo in the foo

Look at that smug ass baby

You are pathetic. If you don't even try to fight for your right to exist, you don't deserve it.
I can only hope that your country men will triumph again, and that you will be left behind and forgotten by all who have known you.

>colletivism is okay as long as its nationalist

Just fuck off already

>poor white kids on free school meals did the worst out of everyone.

In their own fucking country as well.
I just walked past a local primary school 1/3 of the kids looked paki or swarthy east euros.

wtf have they done to my country? it wasn't this bad 30 years ago.

I want to do something but what? politics is no use any longer.

We call it positive discrimination. I love the insanity of our politicians. As though any public service has a sign saying no nigs no pakis allowed. As though these services are not infested with cultural marxism hailing diversity has the greatest achievement of humanity. We dont have a monument to science, or engineering. Its diversity that matters.

Like this is going to be a short inquiry.
>does this hospital, staffed by pakis, discriminate against pakis?
>No

Nowhere to hide for these racist scumbags in our public insitutions. Unless they're muslim.

>racial injustice

Politics is of use.
Why not be a teacher and teach those kids?

>Class injustice

>im half human but my brother is even more half human than me so im better

No, darren the dodgy pikey. If your brother has the parents as you, then he has the genetic heritage. Although i completely agree 100% with your assertion about gypsy scumbags. Throwing your retarded brother under the bus, to score points on Sup Forums, what are you, some kind of gyp- oh...

>our race being bred out of existence is OK as long as the mongrelized half-breeds have low taxes

You're on the wrong board you sniveling cumguzzler.

>measure third world people to the standards of first world people
>the difference must be structural racism and therefore we will penalised the natives in favour of the others

How can you bring children into a country that doesn't even value them or act in its own people's interests?

I jumped on the Brexit meme with high hopes last year but moral is low now, cuckservatives will provide nothing.

Going to cash in my Irish passport entitlement and emigrate to girlfriend's home country in Eastern Europe where her grandparents have already offered us farmland after extracting as much as I can out of this shithole first.

Whites make up less than 50% of schoolchildren in 20-30 towns in the UK already. This will be the case for the entire country in 20 years.

I'm still cautiously optimistic. IF we fight back, we'll win. Shame it's an "if" and not a "when".

I'm gonna do the same thing, more or less. If there's some sort off massive civil unrest I'll come back to join the fray - I hope you'll do the same

Nice one, you fucking coward.

I have a daughter, and I'm not gonna just give up now, you utter wanker.

>err so like one time i was on a plane in first class and some white women asked to see my ticket because she didn't think i should be sat in first class.

>I went to get some milk and on the way back a police car pulled over and an officer asked to search me.

Oh the pure horror, how can these poor people continue with their lives. Even my gf said she thought they were complaining about nothing and shes a Labour voter.

Well if Sweden, France or Germany start fighting back i'm sure we will too. Just need a few more straws to break the camels back. My money is on France being the first to blow.

'IF' indeed.
We have no parties that can ever do anything or say anything without jewmedia calling them out as RACIST NAZIS.

English people are quite happy to let their kids come last at school if it lets them feel good about a paki or a chink doing well.

fucks sake english people.

When are you cunts going to realize no matter who you vote for they always move towards the same agendas and the same bullshit legislation always gets passed all headed in the same direction.

Voting won't do shit and I want you all to ask your self this question.

>When is the last time in history a Government ever done what the people wanted ?

>Do you think they will ever start listening any time soon ?

I don't think so.

Peter Hitchens has the Tories down right; a bunch of toytown politicans from the same upper-middle class strata as run all the public sector, the Labour party, the media, the Universities and so on.

Not cut from exactly the same cloth, but close enough that they always, always feel a deep inner pull to capitulate to the 'progressive' part of their mileux, even to ape the rhetorica and programme.

May has no idea that the ideas in her stupid head are 1960s radicalism, anarchism and cultural marxism!

The mirror image of the American cuckservatives.

Yes, the trains have more unexpected akbar explosions and you can't let your children into X part of town, and the school there has strange teachers with a special Akbar curriculum..but by golly the public sector and media elite are having a lovely time you nasty bigots!

You really want to raise your kid here, knowing these statistics?

You might say "I live in (rural area), there are no Muslims here" but that will not last for too much longer, and even if it did they're still exposed to a degenerate media and education system.

I'm not and I know a lot of other people who aren't happy about it as well. My friend went on a rant when drunk last week that would make Sup Forums blush, never heard anything of the sort from him before. I think more people are hiding power levels than is currently thought.

I hope things do get better here, but I deep down I am pretty black pilled about the UK.

Natives are not valued here, the needs of others are put higher. Identity politics will fragment us into a balkanised shithole of competing interests. When minorities reach critical mass they will vote for gibsmedats in every increasing amounts until the point where cucky British altruism is destroyed by a stronger competing culture from within.

Why should I stay here when I could just go to an aspirational ex-communist country in E. Europe untainted by white guilt, cultural Marxism and homogenous.

I'd trade in living standards for that at a heart beat.

I remember reading about how married men in London give their beds to refugees who live with them for four nights a week to have sex with their wives and sleep together. Seeing as most women don't want sex every night that likely means the husband is never fucking his wife on the three nights he gets to sleep In his wife's bed.

So my point being what else does May think you guys have to give?

I disagree that voting is pointless. Well, actually you're partially correct in that a direct solution is unlikely to come at the ballot box, and will probably have to come from insurrection. If there is going to be a violent uprising, you can't expect it to just come from nowhere. Strong performances from nationalist parties are still an essential forebearer to any sort of change that we desire.